• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desktop/editor recording program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Does anyone know of an easy-to-find (preferably free) video recording program online that can film your desktop and the World Editor? I use FRAPS for videos about the game, but I've been unable to actually record things inside the World Editor without weird glitches. It'd be nice to find a program that records your screen no matter whether you're in a game or not.

If you know how to make FRAPS more versatile in that respect, I'd be much appreciated as well. Either way.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Does anyone know of an easy-to-find (preferably free) video recording program online that can film your desktop and the World Editor? I use FRAPS for videos about the game, but I've been unable to actually record things inside the World Editor without weird glitches. It'd be nice to find a program that records your screen no matter whether you're in a game or not.
Why not consult Wikipedia? Ones marked as GPL or with source code available will logically be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.