• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Better screen recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I want to post a warcraft ingame video on YouTube, but I uninstalled the screen recorder with expired trial and I can not make anymore. Is there a normal screen recorder without trial (there are so-called free screen recorders, but then I see buy icon it pisses me off, nothing is free so I think there are no real free programs) or with trial, but I need a screen recorder that does not lag. I installed BB flashback which lagged alot, had problems with maintaining lag and making a normal video but it is messed up, before that I installed fraps which is the worst program as it has only 60 seconds of recording on trial, it is a rather useless program for me. I would not just buy a program, because I do not know how to pay online, I never did and I currently do not have money for that. Is there normal screen recorder that does not lag and maybe easy. I made some videos hardly with BB flashback but I had problems in the beginning to stop lag, then I figured out something and I started doing that way, I need a program that does not make retarded lag, I have a lot of videos now, but since BB flashback expired is there some normal screen recorder, so I can capture normal videos of warcraft 3 ingame in the future.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Hive Workshop has to respect USA law last I knew because of the whole ".com" thing and its server being in the USA (or at least was at some stage).

Remember to record at 30 FPS. Youtube does not support higher frame rates at the moment and the extra performance is useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.