1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dental Hygeine

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wazzz, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Okay, so this is a thread for discussing tactics regarding the inevitable defeat of our greatest foe yet - plaque and gingevitis.

Naturally, there are the core tactics, such as brushing your teeth X amount of times a day, flossing at least once a day, rinsing with listerine, etc. But what are some of the more interesting or unheard of tactics?

For example, it is a known fact that saliva has a great amount bacteria in it. However, urine is STERILE. Hence, if instead of producing saliva in our mouths we produced urine, our mouths would become MUCH cleaner. How would one accomplish this? I don't know, you tell me.

Any other ideas regarding the process to perfect harmony with our teeth will allow us to focus on other worldly issues much much sooner.

2. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    I smoke the bacteries death.
    However, I'm quiting as we speak so after that, I'll have to brush my teeth.

3. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I heard nukes could potentially harm bacteria.

[​IMG]

4. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    These bacterias R takeing awaye my freedom :mad:

5. Animalpower

Animalpower

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I brushed teeth every day and I did not pay attention to the teeth. Later I found that my teeth were sensitive to hot and cold, I had problems with eating. My teeths were hurt and I got chronic pain, of course the bacteria degrades the teeth and I thought I got caries. When I got to the dentist, my teeths were examined and the dentist said that I got deep caries, then because I am very sensitive to tooth pain, I got anaestethics and still when the dentist fix my teeths I experienced extreme pain because I got a deep caries, and after the dentist fixed my teeth I was not sensitive to hot and cold and I even ate without pain. So, the dentist know what they are doing, a alternative method to keep teeths healthy is by using ash, when fire ends the ashes could be used by hand to brush teeth. Also herbs can keep your teeth clean and healthy. Herbs from apothecary or homemade, wild whatever. Many people brush teeth only one time in a day and most people eat more meals a day, and when you eat more meals a day you should brush your teeth after you eat a meal, because if you don't after 30 minutes the teeths start to decay, making slow degradation of teeth. After operation I brushed my teeth after every meal. Most types of the food contain bacteria, but may not be necessarily. The people who eat a natural diet (country people mostly) which means they eat with no pesticides, additives, chemicals or anything processed. Town people have a risk of getting dental problems as they feed on the artificial meat and sprayed plants. The saliva of town people has smuch more bacteria, because much amount of the people eat trash food, overall town is a trash producer. The country people also keep healthy teeth because they eat white products, milk cheese, yogurt, buttermilk, paradoxically these foods have bacteria, but maybe they are good bacteria, not the damaging ones. If you eat just natural the infection of teeth is less likely or completely impossible, it depends what you eat. Vegetarians have less or no dental problems.

6. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Bro, liek Im sry 2 hear tht D:

7. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    No shit, that's why we nuke our teeth.

8. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    steak flavor toothpaste!

juck...

9. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I am sure this causes more cancer and gum problems than it cures. I need to remind you that you yourself are a living thing. I agree it will perfectly clean the teeth of Mr. Skelton in the measume or the surface of a robot but the whole purpose of your mouth is to not be clean (have gums, and blood and a tounge in it).

I head that some tribes in Africa had very good teeth and all they ate was Sugar Cane. I am guessing the fibers cleaned and pollished their teeth and the hardness encouraged good growth.

10. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I can't imagine a scenario where we could do without this information.

11. Dawn Whitelighter

Dawn Whitelighter

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is an incredibly useful thread..

12. Devine

Devine

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is an incredibly useful post..

13. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    try to pull out your teeths, much better hahaha!!!
    well, good-bye potato chips, cookies and crispies!!!

14. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know right? =D

15. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Take clamps, pull all your teeth out, wait a month or two, made plastic teeth out of keyboard buttons. Problem? :D

Hmm... haven't red the whole thread, but I brush my teeth if this is what you're asking, no other methods.

16. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So you're telling me you don't floss, rinse with listerine, any of that junk as a bare minimum? Man, that's like turtling up real hard and spamming one unit. You're not going to win without throwing in some combination against this bacteria.

17. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I'll brush my teeth every second day or every morning.. got a brace two years but who cares?

18. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Dentists are scammers, until you realise that you will be continiously ripped off by them.

Eat healthilly, brush regually and avoid acidic food or fizzy cool drinks.

19. shamanyouranus

shamanyouranus

Resources:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I heard britian are not brushteeth regularly. That's gross. I brush my teeth two times in the day at night and during the morning after i eat breakfast. I never understand why some many people brush teeth before eat food? Doesn't make sense. If your just putting more food in it anyways. I guees it has to do with culture that apeople are from to decide what they do with how they keep their teeth clean by various methods.

20. WherewolfTherewolf

WherewolfTherewolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Alcohol can work to kill bacteria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.