• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dental Hygeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
you definitely do not want to settle for second best
You do, cause it is radioactive and highly unstable (half-life of atmost 20 minutes, usually less).

If you want an explosion in water, why not jump straight to a nuclear explosive device. That will do a lot more and is easier to produce. It definatly does explode underwater as water does not interfear with the fission/fusion process.

Level 18
For example, it is a known fact that saliva has a great amount bacteria in it. However, urine is STERILE. Hence, if instead of producing saliva in our mouths we produced urine, our mouths would become MUCH cleaner. How would one accomplish this? I don't know, you tell me.

Okay, i don't know what Saliva is, bacteria-full or not, but it contains Enzymes, which help break up food, which allows us too swallow it, so, really, pissing in our mouths would just make matters worse, seeing as we would break up food.
That's what i learn't in class anyway. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.