• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defence of Minas Tirith v1.6.3 beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Defence of Minas Tirith

Created by Pascall

Map Info

The map is an all round RPG-hero defence_questing adventure in the World of Lord of the Rings. You and your party start out defending the white city of Minas tirith. Succesfully defending the white city is not good enough. You must set out on dangerous adventures and quests in order to defeat evil once and for all.

Features

Customized skins, models, items and spells.
Beatiful terrain!

Author’s Notes

I started this map 3 years ago and stopped working on it because my lack of programming skills. You can already finish the game as everything works, but the game needs better programming and balancing. I have loved to do the terrain and making a solid base for this map, but I would love to see it finished. Is there a group of programmers whom are willing to pick up this project and finish this map? I do believe this is an ultimate lotr map once it is finished.

Keywords:
lord of the rings, lotr, minas tirith, hero defence, rpg, questing adventure, frodo, gimli, aragorn, legolas, the one ring.
Contents

Defence of Minas Tirith v1.6.3 beta (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-06-26] Rufus Moderation Note Notes: The white tree isn't really white here... :D I think that is an easy task with all the other model you have imported. I tried to select an archer the first thing I did, but it didn't work...
Paillan
No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you...

M

Next Review: [2016-06-26]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
Notes:
The white tree isn't really white here... :D
I think that is an easy task with all the other model you have imported.

I tried to select an archer the first thing I did, but it didn't work, so I just took the next in line, theoden.
This must be fixed. If a hero is not finished, don't display it in the first place.

The first item you can pick up is a "testwarp" which is clearly a tool for testing the map. I could teleport anywhere I wanted in the map instantly.

Also, your description links doesn't work.

Honestly, it doesn't feel like you tested the map before uploading it.
Otherwise, it is still a work in progress, and shouldn't be uploaded here.

Status set to awaiting update until you have tried it yourself.
Alternately you can upload it in the map development forum.

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-06-26]
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
Notes:
The white tree isn't really white here... :D
I think that is an easy task with all the other model you have imported.

I tried to select an archer the first thing I did, but it didn't work, so I just took the next in line, theoden.
This must be fixed. If a hero is not finished, don't display it in the first place.

The first item you can pick up is a "testwarp" which is clearly a tool for testing the map. I could teleport anywhere I wanted in the map instantly.

Also, your description links doesn't work.

Honestly, it doesn't feel like you tested the map before uploading it.
Otherwise, it is still a work in progress, and shouldn't be uploaded here.

Status set to awaiting update until you have tried it yourself.
Alternately you can upload it in the map development forum.

Level 19
No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!