• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moar Minas Tirith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
There has been some Minas Tirith terrains up lately... I wanted to make one too. : >

Edit: Removed the road, and added MOAR stuff and lightning as usual. :p

Attachments

• Minas Tirith.jpg
    Minas Tirith.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 758
  • Minas Tirith (2).jpg
    Minas Tirith (2).jpg
    164 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:
Level 1
Best Minas Tirith I have ever seen :thumbs_up: but as Belgarath said, it looks deserted. Maybe you should add some smoke, torches and light from the houses, just suggesting :wink:

Level 13
didn't see 1 may have the tower part but not 3 floating crystals tat is what i was pointing out tat there was no 3 floating crystals

Level 13
lol crystals 2 row right of the giant stone in the middle

and ya none of these minas have houses or towers in the wallz and i think the long stripes are post 2 be towers

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Another meme shall rise!

Good job btw, just KILL the road.

Eh, I forgot to say that, from the 3 terrains that I saw, yours is the best.

*waits for a flame war, saying that he sucks at that and should not insult other users indirectly*

Level 19
The grass is nowhere even half as tall as the wall. In fact, if you look close you will find that in the distance the grass is actually scaled so small that it is hardly visible. What makes the grass look large in the foreground is what perspective is all about. Things close to the camera look larger than things far away. If you have failed to notice I would highly recommend ordering glasses or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.