• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deadeye

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
A model I did for a contest at wc3campaigns.
Give credits if you use it. You can modify it as long as you give me credits for the original.
model and model portrait are included in the mdx file.
For some reason this model's animations cannot be seen ok in another viewer other than world editor, so plz dont complain about animations id you didnt open it in world editor.

Credits to Rising_Dusk for the idea, he also though about the arm/bow

Keywords:
undead, archer, dead, jigrael, war
Contents

Deadeye (Model)

Reviews
21:41, 12th Jan 2009 Dan van Ohllus: This totally derserves a DC for it's overall hi-qualityness. Works ingame perfectly, awesome work and I love the animations.
Level 6
Excellent animations, and usefulness practically overflowing out of it. 5

EDIT - Forgot to add : It definitely deserves it's director's cut rating.

I'm glad it's huge; that means not every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to be importing it with a shitty skillset thinking that they're badass.

Actually I am making an arena which needs lowfilesized models which still look good enough. I do not have enough space to import model + icons + effects, when the model is about 350kb. Maximum for an imported model is 100kb in my arena. And I would really like to get this great hero into my great arena. If you think my arena is noobish, check the link below.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
MajorSonnwaitts said:
Just one question: Did you win the contest?
Not yet. See, you'd think it was an easy win, but 1: It's a Hero Contest, which means part of the entry is Coding and Hero Design, and 2: While he only has 1 true opponent for first place, his enemy is known as "Mc!". You may know him as "Master Creator". :p

shamanyouranus said:
And am I the only one that sees that?
No, I saw it too (in Magos). However, it performs flawlessly in-game.

Level 14
Aspard said:
Jigrael, could you make some description for skill buttons, so we can make a complete hero? ^.^
This is where the hero is submitted whose skills those icons and this model were designed for. Just follow the proper links and download the pack of heroes -- this one is in it.