• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DD Ultra GUI Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone Dark Dragon here!

I am sure that there are a lot of people who just want to use GUI instead of Jass net because they can't learn it but because they like GUI. For this who can't learn jass i think this is great option for you to try.

I made GUI update which adds new features to GUI and making it faster, you can get it here: DD Ultra vGUI

This vGUI is great for use in campaigns as it costs you a little of map space, well size of custom script for this GUI is 600KB but wastes about 250KB of your map space in campaign you can just import this in campaign and enjoy making maps :)

Well I started this thread for people who use vGUI and would like some new functions for me to add.

You can write anything you would like to improve, add to vGUI and i will try to do it but note that i don't have always a lot of time so don't expect to much :(

Btw don't ask here what does vGUI add or what is the difference between GUI and vGUI check vGUI description and / or download and check out example map!

~Dark Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.