• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Daily Smiley- (custom smiley request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey Jaret. I have smiley request.

Character(s): Faces Of Madness
Size(s): 40x40
Emotion(s): Anger, Happiness, Laugh
Style(s): Serious

This is the picture from where I cut off the part that I used for my Profile Picture. Click
Make it red and use the faces that are like here.
Please make them demonic in every emotion.
I will not ask you anything else (I have read the rules).

Level 9
yey jaret is jaret no god
100789d1302775677-daily-smiley-custom-smiley-request-thread-exploz.gif
and a good smiler
100791d1302777785-daily-smiley-custom-smiley-request-thread-lawl.gif

Level 15
ok......srry....ok then can i get a soldier instead of jokerman1000000 same emotes except for casting spell instead he gets a grenade throw also can he have thermo or night vision goggles,prefferably thermo vision i'll post a pic later...oh and also can i get a Victory sign emote for the soldier?thanks
heres the pic
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/8/models_7081_screenshot_tnb.jpg
put in the waiting list unit model by(qassamzed)

Last edited:
Level 27
There isn't rep requirements, but seeing as it's a sort of "workshop" thread whether or not anything is even made is completely up to the discretion of the creator, and jaret seems to have been inactive in the thread lately

Probably Jaret is just busy in real life.

Well, he refused to make icons for some guy witha very low activity, so I'd say he's not going to make icons for anyone.

Level 15
*worried face*does that mean i won't ever see my Emotes.NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
T.T SOB SOB SOB,WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also WherewolfTherewolf,why does your sig animal keep changing??Sob Sob Sob,i want my emotes....Sob

Level 15
ty jokerman100000,by the way your avatar is awesome,that's why it should be a emote.speaking of which
Character:ysera the dreamer, and Blood mage
Emotions:breathing magical breath,nesting,asleep*perhaps sparks of emerald colored flames above head if not too much*.And for the blood mage, angry, pointing,victory-sign, confused*with a question mark please.*, Crowned.
Style:serious

take your time,as i think i made a lot of requests...

Last edited:
Level 15
Jokerman 100000 is the man!

Character:Clark(from metal slug,^.^) and of course the metal slug tank!
Emotions:Moving, Shooting*heavy machine gun,if not too much*, grenade toss, and also victory laugh. Tank gets these emotes: moving shooting, cannon shot, mg shooting, self destruct
Name:clockwork2
Style:serious

Last edited:
Level 21
Character(s): Oni Masks
Size(s): 40x40
Emotion(s): Laugh
Style(s): cartoony
here is the reference image:
images

1.gif

Found a bigger pic of those masks for your request!

Well anyway your shop is looking good so far and I was wondering if you could make five smiles for my project.

Level 7
Sorry guys, I am terribly sorry for this. As you know, I have been away for like, damn, it's been more than 2 months now. To not keep you waiting, i will declare my Smiley shop closed down from business. I don't have the time to work on smilies due to other interests and work. I will, however, become active again on this forum. I am terribly sorry for this, though this shop was doomed to fail. I noticed NO ONE, and i mean NO ONE whom i made smilies used them. I wanted to give to this community something back for it lifting me into the heights of the internet, for letting me become a part of it, but it is just not worth it.

Thus, without further ado, I declare my shop:

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.