• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crossbowman

A simple armored crossbowman. Has animations for melee and ranged combat.

Uses in game textures

Give credits if you use it

Keywords:
crossbow
Contents

Crossbowman (Model)

Reviews
17:13, 2nd Jul 2008 Pyritie: Looks good, works ingame. A little issue with the unwrap on the back of the legs, but that's not really as important.

M

17:13, 2nd Jul 2008
Pyritie: Looks good, works ingame. A little issue with the unwrap on the back of the legs, but that's not really as important.

Level 8
I am serious cat, this is a serious thread

A simple, yet great model this is I must say. However, the model's does not look very fitting.

私に強盗の頭部および従僕ボディはよく混合しない

For Heaven's sake! We are not Japanese, we don't read these kind of characters!
And please speak in proper English; don't gimme the crap by speaking in French, German etc.

Level 14
私に強盗の頭部および従僕ボディはよく混合しない

Quote from the rules
Hive Rules said:
English Only
The Hive Workshop is an English-only site. When participating in public discussions in the forums, resource sections and chat room all users should speak (write) only in the English language. Private messages and chat room "whispers" in other languages are permitted if all parties to the conversation agree. Users who do not understand communications in other languages or feel that they have been "flamed" in PMs or chat room whispers should report the incident to moderators. Reports may also be posted In THW's Admin Contact forum. Please include details: quoted text, screen shots, or forwarded messages.

Anyway. Kitabatake, you are one of my favorite modelers ever, if not my favorite. You're on a modeling spree, keep going!

Level 14
Ah, didn't know that, saw the date and thought it was new. Oh well, doesn't matter much to me, they're still good.

Level 3
I'm sorry for saying this but I think this model suck it would be better if he used the militia armor and head well that's my OPINION.