• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Crossbowman

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Wc3 always felt like it could use more crossbows

Has two attack animation variants: with and without cocking lever, former being slower and latter faster
Bolt missile model included

you have my permission to use or modify this model however you see fit as long as you give credit
Previews
Contents

arbalesticon (Icon)

Human Crossbowman (Model)

crossboltmissile (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Some Sanity Checker issues are still left and the model is lacking a collision shape. Please fix them.
Level 3
The model looks awesome, especially the animations, but it doesn't work when i import it into the game (and yes i know how to import a model into a map i have at least 30 custom models in the map im currently working on) maybe i need to import additional files to get the model to work?

Level 32
The model looks awesome, especially the animations, but it doesn't work when i import it into the game (and yes i know how to import a model into a map i have at least 30 custom models in the map im currently working on) maybe i need to import additional files to get the model to work?
Just checked it in a blank new map and it showed up just fine, so there shouldn't be any extra requirements. I'm not really sure why this could happen, maybe there's an accidental typo somewhere in your paths? Also I sometimes pick the model file when u8pdating the texture file which makes the model not show up. Must be a mistake somewhere on your side unless I'm missing something

You need to import the custom texture and make sure the path is correct.

Correct Paths