1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Coolest dream ever!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jargalhurts, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Pyritie

Pyritie

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No..

2. Belgarath

Belgarath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i had a dream that one day people will be judged by the content of their character and not the colour of their skin

3. Mulgrim

Mulgrim

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the mood

you killed it.

4. MultiGod

MultiGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    You reminded me of Martin Luther King.

5. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't care about people skin colour... it doesn't mean anything.

6. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm i had a dream too:D : I was sleeping and suddenly a very weird sound woke me up and i looked around, but i saw noone. Then i went back to bed and suddenly i heard the sound again, i opened my eyes slowly and then i saw a man in dark clothes sitting in my chair looking at me, with a smile like the monalisa, we were both looking at each other and then,.... he started moving his head from right to left and so on. Then his mustache started burning and then his whole body burnt. And then there was a baby in my chair, again looking at me but with a more cruel smile and he started crying, pretty loud, i was just looking at the baby and THEN the man in the dark clothes came into my room again and started looking at me again, after a while the baby stopped crying and the man approached my bed...then his facial expression became sad and he layed his hand on my shoulder and said "You're dead", then the man and the baby disappeared and there was a boy sitting in my chair again, shaking his head( as a "no") and then i woke up. ARGH too bad, now i won't know what would have happened.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  7. TwistedImage

TwistedImage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Everyone hide! Vengeancekael is a zombie D:

That sounds like a nasty nightmare.

8. trolman

trolman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    LOL pritty fked up,here have some +rep to make you feel better.

9. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

10. KelThuzad

KelThuzad

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I had a dream about YouTube Poop. Seriosuly. I should stop this.

11. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a dream about raiload bridge beeing destroyed by earthquake yesterday... nothing special, but was kinda fun with those "special effects"...

12. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    lol w00t^^was there a lot of fire?

13. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    No, no fire, just a bridge falling in pieces and train falling from it... when when bridge got destroyed I needed to get to other side, and when I came closer, someone built a smaller bridge, so I walked on it, but it started to fall too, so I ran quickly and got on other side...

14. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    lol wtf? XD

15. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I ussually don't see any logic in dreams too... but they are ussually really weird and intresting...

16. Vosty

Vosty

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a dream where I jumped off a slide at my school, took my humongous winter coat, flapped and flew home. Then I ate some awesome bagels. It turned out my brother tainted them with drugs, So I wnet out. I then woke up in my basement tied to a pole. I reached in my pocket and grabbed a mini lightsaber and broke free. I then went upstairs and somehow created a Jass script that in no way would ever work, becasue I returned types that didn't exist. I then woke up.

17. Luffy

Luffy

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol results of so much staring jass in the face.

jk

18. Lmao.Me

Lmao.Me

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a dram last night that I forgot.. it had something to do with parrots.

19. Tank-Commander

Tank-Commander

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I got trapped in a dream once, it was very strange, I was a mouse on the desktop trying to do certain things such as command units on certain games, Gui stuff and suchlike. It was a mini desktop campaign and such, but when I wanted out, my mouse kept getting stuck and my body felt trapped (I could feel my body as in rl not the desktop mouse) and the mouse wouldn't move in certain directions, My brain thought I had to press shutdown to get out the dream, but i just couldn't press it cos It was gaurded by the invisible walls so I used the right click menu thing and used it as a bridge to get across, i then pressed shutdown, and waited ofr the comp to shutdown and I finnaly woke up. It was a very long dream.

Also, I was trying to force myself awake, that failed...

20. Shiroaisu

Shiroaisu

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In ALL my dreams i wake up because of a mob guy that breaks my legs with a baseball bat and he appears out of nowhere... normaly thats the only thing i remember in my dreams...but i had some wacky/crazy/scary/insane/whatever dreams in the past.

As for the discussion about behing able to control your dreams i dont really believe that, i can "dream" awake and control it but its not the same because your mind is not totally focused on the dream (i use this often to prepare my mind for something and to concentrate) but in those "dreams" the factor "surprise" is lost (at least for me) because i have to mentally create all the stuff that that world has so it is less interesting...

anyways... have anyone had a dream where we are sleeping in our bed and it is faling and the image just keeps zooming in and out and you get a weird sensation of the gravity behind changed has the camera zooms??. I had this dream lots of times when i was younger (and right after it... there was the mob guy -.-'')