• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coolest dream ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm i had a dream too:D : I was sleeping and suddenly a very weird sound woke me up and i looked around, but i saw noone. Then i went back to bed and suddenly i heard the sound again, i opened my eyes slowly and then i saw a man in dark clothes sitting in my chair looking at me, with a smile like the monalisa, we were both looking at each other and then,.... he started moving his head from right to left and so on. Then his mustache started burning and then his whole body burnt. And then there was a baby in my chair, again looking at me but with a more cruel smile and he started crying, pretty loud, i was just looking at the baby and THEN the man in the dark clothes came into my room again and started looking at me again, after a while the baby stopped crying and the man approached my bed...then his facial expression became sad and he layed his hand on my shoulder and said "You're dead", then the man and the baby disappeared and there was a boy sitting in my chair again, shaking his head( as a "no") and then i woke up. ARGH too bad, now i won't know what would have happened.

Last edited:
Level 18
Hmmm i had a dream too:D : I was sleeping and suddenly a very weird sound woke me up and i looked around, but i saw noone. Then i went back to bed and suddenly i heard the sound again, i opened my eyes slowly and then i saw a man in dark clothes sitting in my chair looking at me, with a smile like the monalisa, we were both looking at each other and then,.... he started waving his head from right to left and so on. Then his mustache started burning and then his whole body burnt. And then there was a baby in my chair, again looking at me but with a more cruel smile and he started crying, pretty loud, i was just looking at the baby and THEN the man in the dark clothes came into my room again and started looking at me again, after a while the baby stopped crying and the man approached my bed...then his facial expression became sad and he layed his hand on my shoulder and said "You're dead", then the man and the baby disappeared and there was a boy sitting in my chair again, shaking his head( as a "no") and then i woke up. ARGH too bad, now i won't know what would have happened.

LOL pritty fked up,here have some +rep to make you feel better.

Level 12
I had a dream where I jumped off a slide at my school, took my humongous winter coat, flapped and flew home. Then I ate some awesome bagels. It turned out my brother tainted them with drugs, So I wnet out. I then woke up in my basement tied to a pole. I reached in my pocket and grabbed a mini lightsaber and broke free. I then went upstairs and somehow created a Jass script that in no way would ever work, becasue I returned types that didn't exist. I then woke up.

I got trapped in a dream once, it was very strange, I was a mouse on the desktop trying to do certain things such as command units on certain games, Gui stuff and suchlike. It was a mini desktop campaign and such, but when I wanted out, my mouse kept getting stuck and my body felt trapped (I could feel my body as in rl not the desktop mouse) and the mouse wouldn't move in certain directions, My brain thought I had to press shutdown to get out the dream, but i just couldn't press it cos It was gaurded by the invisible walls so I used the right click menu thing and used it as a bridge to get across, i then pressed shutdown, and waited ofr the comp to shutdown and I finnaly woke up. It was a very long dream.

Also, I was trying to force myself awake, that failed...

Level 6
In ALL my dreams i wake up because of a mob guy that breaks my legs with a baseball bat and he appears out of nowhere... normaly thats the only thing i remember in my dreams...but i had some wacky/crazy/scary/insane/whatever dreams in the past.

As for the discussion about behing able to control your dreams i dont really believe that, i can "dream" awake and control it but its not the same because your mind is not totally focused on the dream (i use this often to prepare my mind for something and to concentrate) but in those "dreams" the factor "surprise" is lost (at least for me) because i have to mentally create all the stuff that that world has so it is less interesting...

anyways... have anyone had a dream where we are sleeping in our bed and it is faling and the image just keeps zooming in and out and you get a weird sensation of the gravity behind changed has the camera zooms??. I had this dream lots of times when i was younger (and right after it... there was the mob guy -.-'')

Level 27
I got trapped in a dream once, it was very strange, I was a mouse on the desktop trying to do certain things such as command units on certain games, Gui stuff and suchlike. It was a mini desktop campaign and such, but when I wanted out, my mouse kept getting stuck and my body felt trapped (I could feel my body as in rl not the desktop mouse) and the mouse wouldn't move in certain directions, My brain thought I had to press shutdown to get out the dream, but i just couldn't press it cos It was gaurded by the invisible walls so I used the right click menu thing and used it as a bridge to get across, i then pressed shutdown, and waited ofr the comp to shutdown and I finnaly woke up. It was a very long dream.

Also, I was trying to force myself awake, that failed...

Have you tryed to think about jumping? It actually works allways for me when I want to wake up.
I don't know, I just think about jumping (or maybe just about going up) and I feel like if I would "jump" out of dream into my bed...

Level 27
@Tleno: Well I've never tought about jumping as if I did try to situp and suchlike I'd hurt my head :/ Mainly cos where I sleep is right under a low 'shelf' as it were.

Also, I sleep on a lovely comfy floor :)

Whatever... no, I mean think about flying up away from dream... that kinda worked for me... at least when I was a child... now I have only 1-2 nightmares per year...

Well yea, thats sorta what i was thinking of, When I force myself awake and succeed I always sit up and hit my head :/

I most dreams I dont attempt to fly away as it were Cos i always have nightmares as it were, and I get shot down by burning arrows with chains then they real me down, blah blah etc. Get tied to the gorund so I can't try again and suchlike. :/ I try to break free, I get stood on etc.

I die in about 90% of dreams i have the other 10% is going through torture, and somebody else wakes me up before I'm killed :p

If your meaning a differant thing such as flying away from that dream and then going to another, That could work accept my mind doesn't want to cos it's likely the next dream will also be a nightmare and I'll go trough the torture again, and like previously Typed, Burning arrows will shoot me down.

the same applies to try and fly out of the dream and out of dreaming as it were. :/

I should really not sleep on the floor :p

Level 27
Well yea, thats sorta what i was thinking of, When I force myself awake and succeed I always sit up and hit my head :/

I most dreams I dont attempt to fly away as it were Cos i always have nightmares as it were, and I get shot down by burning arrows with chains then they real me down, blah blah etc. Get tied to the gorund so I can't try again and suchlike. :/ I try to break free, I get stood on etc.

I die in about 90% of dreams i have the other 10% is going through torture, and somebody else wakes me up before I'm killed :p

If your meaning a differant thing such as flying away from that dream and then going to another, That could work accept my mind doesn't want to cos it's likely the next dream will also be a nightmare and I'll go trough the torture again, and like previously Typed, Burning arrows will shoot me down.

the same applies to try and fly out of the dream and out of dreaming as it were. :/

I should really not sleep on the floor :p

Yea... have you tryed to realise you're dreaming when dreaming and then think about what do you want to change in your dream? It sound weird, but this way you can change your dream whatever you want...

you can :O? I'm pretty sure that I'm not capable of doing it, I often wake up still thinking I'm in the dream, then I see a fake reality for a while were everything around me has changed to match the theme of the dream and suchlike. :/

I think I managed it once, But it was only temporary and It went bk to me having no control again. So i do think it's possible, I just need to work on tring some more.

Level 5
After I have a dream, I tend to forget most of the details. With a few exceptions of course--like my really epic dreams.

...you know how some people talk in their sleep? Well I don't talk in my sleep, I yell in my sleep. Apparently, when I was sleeping, I yelled in my sleep "MARK," (my little brother) "HAND ME THE FORK RIGHT NOW!"

Level 15
i actually dreamed one time that an uncle of mine was a professional 3d artist, back then i had only tried a little and modelling seemed too hard, in the dream he taught me everything (which was all probably gibbberish..), by the next week i had picked it up again and made my first ever model (which was the first ever version of that sword i uploaded).

does that make me awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.