• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The weirdest dream u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well, it's possible, just very (almost impossibly) difficult for us to do (because we need quantum maths and a ****load of computers). However, if there was a guy that always knew what was going to happen, he would get very depressed because, suddenly, nothing he would do would matter.

Especially if no matter what he did or didn't do, try or try to prevent, the future happened anyways. By the way, I meant that there is no prediction of the future involved with déjà vu, I'll change that.

Level 26
-_-' Now.. this is realy contreversial to what you said before and very helpfull for me you know.... becouse, That was what I was trying to tell you all the time...
As Penn and Teller always say, (or at least Penn, Teller doesn't talk much), that's bullshit. You were talking about how deja vu is seeing into the future. Ephy was saying deja vu is the illusion that you've seen something before. If you can't tell the difference, I shake my head at you... a solemn shaking... like that depressed head shaking that people sometimes do..

Level 45
I was walking from home in the dark...
I saw a man in a car.. in his mid 20's abit chubby but not too noticeable.. i asked " Hey, hi there, it is possible we can CENSOR?"

"No..but i know a guy who would be willing, although he often kidnaps the girls and kills them after or during he CENSOR"

"Hmm..alright..well where and when?" I said.

"Well, lets see, meet me here tomorrow,same place and time and ill take you there okay?"

"Thanks" I replied.

He Took me down there in a car, it was a basketball court with a sign saying "KILL (something etc)" in big red letters. We heard a rustle down near the slopes with was near a river, he said "I think thats him, well cya and goodluck" I thanked him and with no emotion walked down there facing whether he would kill me or not.

I walked down and from what i could tell in the dark he was in his mid 20's too, he told me to take my clothes off and hit me and i lay back faced on the ground covered in leaves and such, when i did he picked up some sort of blade or saw from a blue sports bag and started cut into my thigh and such, he barley had much emotion and he acted as if i was some piece of wood and he was making a new woodwork piece like a chair or table.

It hurt yep yep, quite alot blood pouring from me, but when he stopped i asked him "Hey, instead of us CENSOR maybe you can get some (stuff i cant tell you forum people) to CENSOR me instead? I'm sure you would like that more and maybe you can join in, oh and there isn't much need to kill me since i like this, if you let me live ill meet you here again later okay?"

He wasn't sure what to say but from his body language he didn't seem to mind or take offense, although he just went straight on with CENSOR but stopped cutting away at my limbs and body.

Then next morning..it was nice...but everyone was gone and oddly my wounds were closed but i still felt them partially, i had my clothes back on and walked to some festival, it was like my school was holding a massive sport event....one of wish was that a people had to sit on a trampoline while others below under them(in water) had to make them jump up and down and such by ramming the bottom of the trampoline with their feet or heads.

I watched abit..and remember being in a circle with some people..but i suddenly felt empty and left..

I walked into the bush yep...but it was like a farm... i then remember jumping over many fence..and their stood and pranced the most beautiful stallions I had ever seen and i stared at several parts of their body as it shined in the sun....

I was just about to walked up to one and stoke its sun glazed fur but i then heard a man (the farmer) yelling out at me to rack off. I ran and jumper over what seemed to me many wire fence meters apart, so many of them...
Jumping..over..like some sort of speed, steroid filled freak human...
I then went back and walked into the farmers house, he greeted me with a smile and there were many other workers there, they all seemed old though but the farmer offered me a piece of toast and i ate it then quickly ran out.

I began to circle on how to get to the horses again.. i couldn't get them out of my mind..they were just so...so beautiful... So went to the side of their paddock and followed it until it got dark and i was inside some sort of tunnel, i heard hoofs clapping the metal floor and i realized i was in the dairy cow milking place, the cows seemed to not like me and screamed as if old ladies and i ran out in disgust with them as they turned their tails at me in their own disgust.

I then walked out..went back to the bush where i met that guy who sawed my thigh(not off..just sliced into me) and was hoping he would come back and comfort my lust for the forbidden fruit i couldn't seize (the horses). I circled that place..waiting for him.....the sun was nice yep...and i walked to the side of where i was circling and noticed my mother in black clothes coming down the steep side of the hill that lead to where I was.

I got nervous and ran to the side of the hill but she saw me and I acted casual..

"So, where have you been Sam?" She asked.
"Oh..just walking around here...."

We then walked past where the guy sawed me and i finally realized there was a note left by him that read "Pig fucked eh? Don't wanna catch me being fucked in the ass by a pig little missy.....Not my thing..." My mother wondered at me...and asked "Did you meet someone here?"

"ahaha..just a guy.... he likes being penetrated in the ass by a pig" I said in a humorous and edgy tone.

"What?! that sick bastard, those people who have sex with animals are horrible sick and sinful people, I ever see that guy I'll shove a blade up his pig fucked ass" She said nastily.. (my mom doesn't really talk like this though, as in, by the attitude and swearing)

I giggled at the lie I made..but felt hurt by her words...for many hidden reasons.....

We then walked to the festival and I awoke to a new scene..

I was in a classroom, a teacher, me and afew kids yep..

I was trying to read a book about some monster,a grape and such but then a kid( i know from school who was racist to me) walked up to me and said "I wanna read that book"

"Like hell you are" I replied and grasped the book and hell it under my hands

"Fine, then i'll stab you" He said as he grabbed a compass (A tool that is used to draw circles, has a 1cm or so long metal spike) into my hand.

"Go ahead...stab me..then i will fucking kill you" I replied as i then grasped his neck..squeezing it tighter and tighter...he still managed to have the compass still in my hand...he was sinking it deeper but the pain from it faded and turned into pleasure as i grew sadistic.

He then began to choke and then released the compass from my hand and i let go, although the teacher yelled at me "Dont go strangling people that is wrong and bad!" She screamed.

The boy smirked and i replied at the teacher "Aight, but stabbing me is also wrong eh?" I showed her the deep hole in my hand that had a drop of blood visible.

She then turned to scold the kid but I won the book, i was in delight as I began to open more of its pages...

Each page had an amazing watercolor pictures about a man turning into a monster after stealing some special object from his friend, fire..fangs....and claws..he looked so beautiful and the watercolours of it was amazing and i was in awe.... I then turned a page and saw that he turned into a cheap cartoony purple grape with his friend laughing at him.. "WTF?" I said...and got angry..
I turned another page and it was about a Barney-like character(yep, purple dino)...but some sort of real life bio facts on him...

"Barney, also starred in this movie as Scruff'mc"Gruff (image shown of a white dog like barly) in etc.."

I turned another page and it showed a picture of a green barney " On DATE/YEAR etc.. Barney was suspect of carrying a gun at etc..etc......and being affiliated with etc..."

I got bored and closed the book.....and sat back in my chair......

Level 23
... I did mean it that way... You just don't get it.. The first part of a deja vu is like a dream, you don't know that it is the beginning of a deja vu becouse it's just like every other dream, (and most of the time you don't remember it the next day) but then when it happens You do remember it, you can't realy use deja vu for predicting the future, and the future stands firm, no-one can change it not even by time travel.

Level 24
I had this dream where I was running around like in an RPG, and uh, I'm not entirely sure. I went down this ramp thing with another ramp going up literally directly above it, uh, going in the same direction. It made sense in the dream, but what it actually was is there was a ramp going up and to the right... and then there a little bit in front of it was a ramp going down and to the right. It made sense in the dream. Anyways, I went down the ramp and there were a bunch of imperial guards harassing some villager or something, I stopped them and don't remember how. Anyways, there was like a bridge to some castle, and I was running around in there uh... killing the Lego guards (not the minifigures, actual Lego things) by taking them apart. One of them I took the little leg-chain that he was using to connect his motor to the rest of him off, and he just sat there like he had been turned off (most of them talked) and his eyes stopped glowing. Eventually, I was somehow Mewtwo (Super Smash Bros. Melee version) running around doing I don't remember what (later on, it was keeping this glowy thing from the queer Cell, I was supposed to use it to teleport, but could only teleport using my own abilities, and there was an annoying cooldown between teleports), I was running around from this thing that looked like Cell from DBZ except queerer, with another Mewtwo and some other anime character, who may have also been Cell from DBZ. I'm not sure how the dream concluded. The first RPGish part was pretty cool.

... I did mean it that way... You just don't get it.. The first part of a deja vu is like a dream, you don't know that it is the beginning of a deja vu becouse it's just like every other dream, (and most of the time you don't remember it the next day) but then when it happens You do remember it, you can't realy use deja vu for predicting the future, and the future stands firm, no-one can change it not even by time travel.

No, déjà vu is thinking you have experienced something before. The first part of it is the only part of it, and that is the situation feeling familiar even though it shouldn't. One of the possible causes is having a dream SIMILAR enough to that situation. It does not mean having a dream about that exact situation, and predicting the future does not fucking count if nobody knows about the prediction. Also, about "remembering the dream", the entire point of déjà vu is that you DON'T know/remember where you remember the situation from. Other possible causes of déjà vu are fatigue, or there being one specific thing that makes the entire place familiar. Does that sound like foresight to you?

Also, Werewulf, I posted definitions from dictionary.reference.com, apparently DarkKnight doesn't take those.

You can't have an opinion over something which isn't correct. Just like if I say tomatoes are blue, that my opinion, and I think it's right, even though everyone else knows tomatoes are actually red.

Just stop arguing and accept defeat already!

-------

On another note, I sort of remembered a dream last night. All I remember was that I found a dragon and I was chasing it everywhere, and one minute it was 4 pm, and then next minute it was midnight, and then both of us got bored and went to bed. The next morning we got up, ate breakfast, and then resumed the chasing.

Level 23
Just one more thing before I stop, Pyritie, One person said that the collor that tomatoes have is red, maby you see it as my blue, but that doesn't count now, What does is that it was made up by a man, maby you call the collor that we call red blue... A language is all just an oppinion in my eyes...

Just one more thing before I stop, Pyritie, One person said that the collor that tomatoes have is red, maby you see it as my blue, but that doesn't count now, What does is that it was made up by a man, maby you call the collor that we call red blue... A language is all just an oppinion in my eyes...

Okay now you're just weakly defending yourself. Give up already.

Level 24

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and a horribly obvious attempt at trolling, but I'll bite. I'll use the word "fuck" (GJ troll, you win :infl_thumbs_up:).

A language is a hard set of oral or written procedures and symbols created to enable proper communication, not opinions. You are not allowed to have opinions on the meanings of procedures and symbols, because they only have ONE. You are allowed to have an opinion on how you will react to those procedures and symbols, but you are not allowed to have an "opinion" on their meaning, that is literally how wars are started. It's like saying that 1 == 2. It doesn't happen unless you divide by zero, and by dividing by zero you fuck the world. Also, red is very different from blue. Unless you're colour blind it's fucking impossible to mistake one for the other, they are two of the base colours of light.

Level 10
I was sitting on my computer in my dream...yes *on* my computer, the keyboard was on my head and I was typing with my hair. I then turned into a green slime and ate my entire family, then a tauren came out of no where and was trying to kill me...I ate him.....a tree came to life and tried to kill me, I ate it...I kept eating stuff until I was the size of a mountain, I then jumped off the earth, landed in hell, and ate satan. I then turned into a god and controled the evil underworld. I then went to heaven and ate god and jesus, and I made Mary marry me. I then pressed my self destruct button and I turned the entire universe into ash. I woke up thinking chuck norris was in my room and I was sweating all day. Wierd dream huh? thats the last time I read the book *anti religon VS religon* while playing *exmortis*

Level 6
My weird dream is quite strange well here it is:

Me and my best friend are at a bar and i wear a brown coat and a black hat (like in movies... lol). Then my friend look at me as i take my drink and my eyes turn red and i turn to the devil. The whole bar burn and then i wake up prety scared.

This dream may look stupid but the most weird part is that the next day me and i was realy angry to my friend (not because of the dream, its just that he did something...). a few day after, we where friend again and he said me that he made a dream the night when i made my dream. Hes dream was exactely the same as mine. Is this a message? or just a simple coincidence? Weird hein?

P.S. this story happened about 3 years ago but i remember it like if it was yesturday...

This night's dream

It was about resident evil. I was Chirs.
Nemesis and Wesker was hunting me over the mansion.
I was runing, of course (an invulnerable mutant and a guy with shotgun was hunting me, and I was just with a pistol =P)

I runed to the 2nd floor, I entered in a small room, and I found a girl. Hse had something like 8 years hold.
I said to her:
"They are comming! lets get out of here!"
She, doenst maked anything
"What the hell have you wrong? can you hear me?" I said
nothing... she was.. paralised.
So, I dont know why, I shot on her head =P

After that, I continue running, runnign, runnign....
I found 2 zombies. one of them was stupidily wearing a barrel of acid =P.
I shot on the barrel, and the acid killed them.

Nemesis and Wesker heard the shoots and discovered my position.
So, I had to chose betwen into 2 doors, so I pressed quicksave (lol) and entered on the door 1. Nemesis was right behind that door and killed me.
I pressed quickload (lolol) and entered in the door 2 now.

I was out of the mansion, so I woke up.

The weird part in this is: I played a RE game by the last time 2 years ago.

Level 7
I had the best weirdest dream last night...

I was eating cereal....

Seriously that was my dream o_O. I woke up and thought wtf? and laughed.

Level 12
I had several dreams last night but I can only remember parts of one. I was in the kitchen and my neighbour's cuddly cat came and walked around my legs. I wanted to pet it but I was making food or something so I would have to wash my hands and later take care of all the cat hair it would drop on me.

Level 4
Ever play Serious Sam II? Well, I had a dream that my friend's step dad was hunting Grizzly Bear with the games rocket launcher. Oddly enough, I saw a bear the next day.

Level 26
Uhhh, what happened to my post and the guy saying he didn't believe that I wasn't a marble?
I miss my marble accusation :sad:
I think it is common knowledge that this thread is for speaking ENGLISH. Common knowledge that is a FACT. Can I go over to a preschool, say a wide assortment of profanity and then say I was speaking another language? Would they believe me?

I had a wierd dream last night. It was raining all sorts of animals, and I was dodging them, and all of the animals had fur, and the fur was all hair-gelled into spikes, and they were all white, but the spikes had bright pink tips, and then an elephant (don't ask) fell from the sky and squashed me and then I immediately changed dreams.

Probably one of my few dreams not involving dragons.

Level 7
What I'm about to tell you won't make any sense at all. So be prepared, for the stupidity....and hey guess what, no Deathsaurer, but it includes Van >.>.

Okay here I go <.<...

This is the weirdest dream since me..

I was out on a field when I smell something weird so I head back to my street, only to find the weirdest thing since...dunno. There was a gigantic burnt toast, invading the street and setting it aflame...so we had to call down a gallon of milk over our street which defeated the burnt toast....but the street was drowned in milk..so we swim in the milk and Van appears and takes a little drink, ands says it tastes cheesey...

Now thats weird, seeing as my toast yesterday morning WAS Burnt and I did have abit of milk...:p. Many of you won't believe me but its true alright, I can't actually give you proof because theres no cameras in my brain...

But tbh I think the dream with me eating cereal was better and funny.

Level 24
[offtopic]

Sorry but I just couln't resist, But you people are realy bad philosophers ^^ ok Thats out, now I'm gone again.
Alright troll, you finally managed to get me angry. I have several responses to "But you people are realy bad philosophers ^^"

• Your English sucks, don't throw out insults or even negative comments with such horrid capitalization and spelling, nobody will take it seriously. In fact, don't even throw out neutral comments with a retarded ^^ smiley that's missing its mouth: "^_^" and "^.^" make any statement sound either happy or retarded, "^^" makes any statement involving words larger than three syllables something anybody can ignore.
  • Who said we were philosophizing?
  • No we're not. Taking that a step further, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If you don't get it, idiots pretending to be philosophers shouldn't call intellectuals bad philosophers. Take a look at the last two lists to see why you are an idiot pretending to be a philosopher, and not an intellectual.
  • Who are you to decide that? Certainly not any sort of philosophical person yourself, just take a look at how the arguments were conducted:
    • Your English skills are very far from admirable. For any argument to be taken seriously, it must be conducted in a serious manner.
    • The large majority of the English coming from the people speaking sense to you is effectively perfect.
    • You were using flawed logic that was based entirely upon philosophical principles, and built with nothing of ideas known as "facts"; playing the kind of flaming imbecile that is ruining the human race.
    • We were using logic and fact, the tools of philosophers to forge the philosophical weapons used in debates; weapons that you were using wrongly, without their proper partners and devoid of their proper cause.
    • You have philosophical weapons (arguments, principles the arguments are based on) being used completely incorrectly, like using an axe to elegantly parry and strike blindingly fast, or using a staff to cut and dismember your opponent.
    • We have philosophical tools, being used to forge weapons directly into striking positions, placing wounds in your weapons and bringing ruination to your cause before you can even blink.

All in all, you have:
  • Poor English skills (spelling, capitalization, punctuation in particular)
  • Incorrectly used philosophical principles, notably:
    • Turning an etymological argument into a philosophical one.
    • Creating rhetoric where doing so would only muddy the water and path trails away from the truth.
Wow, your list is already over. And actually, that's what we have, since it works against you. Excluding the above, here is the list of what we have:
  • Proper English.
  • [HIGHLIGHT]Definitions of what we were arguing about[/code]. You lost the instant I went to http://dictionary.reference.com. You lost again when Werewulf got Google definitions.
  • This is not a philosophical argument, it is an etymological one, you lost a third time the instant you created a philosophical argument in the etymological one's place.
  • You lost a fourth time when you involved rhetoric where none was needed.
  • We have the largest factor in any philosophical debate: logic. Also, we have your lack of logic; you should have had the logic to back down when definitions had been provided by me; you should have had the logic to back down when definitions were again contributed by Werewulf; you did not. Again, this is an etymological dispute, you should have had the logic to realize that.
  • Your argument that Pyritie's "blue" could be your "red" exists as truth only across [HIGHLIGHT]separate and different[/code] languages, and only while each side is communicating in its own language, and not one the other side understands. As we are communicating in the same languange, have been communicating in that same language for the entire [HIGHLIGHT]FORUM[/code], you are expected to know the definitions and intended meanings of all commonly used words in commonly used contexts; especially colours, which are completely context-independent.
  • We have eloquent monologues; "we" being everybody that is against you, particularly me, as I wrote the eloquent monologues being used to demolish your far-below-par English. Do you have eloquent monologues? How about ones that abruptly veer off topic and then come back just as suddenly? No? Your accusation of us not being philosophers has fallen apart right there. In fact, it's on the ground right there, and you can't see it, but I'm not relieving myself on it. It's so disgusting and useless, it doesn't even deserve the honour of being granted the purpose of "rest area". Your entire argument shall know only the shameful purpose of serving to disgrace its creator.
  • We're, you know... [HIGHLIGHT]right[/code]. That solid ground exists in empirical sciences; that sturdy bedrock exists in language in the form of grammar, spelling, usage, definitions; that unshakable territory is where our argument's foundation is, whereas yours is based in a dinghy in a rough ocean of fallacies, misconceptions, and idiocy.

You're just a troll that we decided to feed. And now you admitted it. All of your troll-y posts are being reported, GTFO my forum you useless troll. Don't come back to argue, I'd pick whatever you'd have to say apart, and I'd be at the least as thorough as this post, if not more so.

Level 7
Im on no ones side but...

Your English sucks, don't throw out insults or even negative comments with such horrid capitalization and spelling, nobody will take it seriously. In fact, don't even throw out neutral comments with a retarded ^^

-I think its quite bitter and nasty to say his spelling is terrible, not everyone is a good speller, take me for example. What does capitalization and punctuation have to do with this? And the ^^ is just the ^.^ or ^_^ without the _ or the . people nowadays do it as ^^ so there should be no reason to shout at him for that.

Sorry but I just couln't resist, But you people are realy bad philosophers ^^ ok Thats out, now I'm gone again.

Whats philosophers got to do with this? Who says they was philosophing or anything?

GTFO my forum you useless troll.

YOUR FORUM?! Doesen't Ralle own this forum? Or did you take over?

Well yes it can be blue....IF YOUR COLORBLIND. Weakly defending yourself aswell as thats stupid.

Poor English skills (spelling, capitalization, punctuation in particular)

Not everyone is good at English.

Enough of angry me today. I ain't on no ones side, go ahead, shout at me but I'll bite back...and I mean it..so be careful.

Level 24
-I think its quite bitter and nasty to say his spelling is terrible, not everyone is a good speller, take me for example. What does capitalization and punctuation have to do with this? And the ^^ is just the ^.^ or ^_^ without the _ or the . people nowadays do it as ^^ so there should be no reason to shout at him for that.
If he wants to talk philosophy, there is absolutely no room for error in relation to the language you use. Just as there's an enormous difference between "dislike" and "disdain", there is an enormous difference between even "hey, whz up ^^?" and "Hey guys, sup." Huge difference between East and West Indian, between etymology and entomology etc. If he wants to throw around "philosophy" as any sort of leverage, he needs to make sure its leverage in his favour, not ours. A similar point.

Whats philosophers got to do with this? Who says they was philosophing or anything?
His "Your blue might be my red" is a philosophical one. As I have said, it is flawed.

YOUR FORUM?! Doesen't Ralle own this forum? Or did you take over?
For the brief period of time in which you are reading my posts, to you it's my forum. For the brief period of time in which I'm reading yours, to me it's your forum. Its ownership doesn't change, but the principle focus of attention does.

Well yes it can be blue....IF YOUR COLORBLIND. Weakly defending yourself aswell as thats stupid.
I believe you'd have to be colour blind to the point of grayscale to confuse the two. Last time I checked, it is possible for humans to be red-green or (rare) blue-yellow colour blind. If you see false-colour pictures of the earth as the colour blind would see it, blue-yellow has lots of blue and lots of red. Red-green has not that much blue. I may have that backwards, but I can guarantee that nobody is going to confuse blue with red.

Not everyone is good at English.
Yes, and DarkKnight is even foreign to make up for it; too bad for him he's pretending to be smart (too bad for him that he's failing that). When doing so, the only acceptable errors allowed are typos and capitalization. Actually usage is the only acceptable error. If you're foreign to the English language, on the internet, and trying to be serious, there is no reason you can't just look up an online translator. In fact, why is he even involving vernacular ("^^" as a smiley, that sure as hell doesn't happen in English around the world) in a language he hasn't mastered? That's definitely not something you should try on the internet, again proving that he is only pretending to be smart. He's foreign, but again, he's at a computer, which gives him plenty of time to fix his:
  • Spacing
  • Spelling (lots of them, several of which are extremely stupid)
  • Capitalization (which shouldn't be a problem to foreigners anyways, but he's even inconsistent with his capitalization problems, which proves he's just another idiot)
Naming the ones I've noticed most often. Something else I've noticed, he tends to add extremely unnecessary elements to his arguments, often in stupid places: turning an etymological issue into a philosophical one; involving rhetoric where none at all is needed; involving a second language, when it was unneeded, and when the last mention was several pages back. Those are all detriments to his arguments, aside from the fact that he obviously isn't trying too hard to be better with a foreign language. Would you agree that I'm allowed to hit him for every little thing I can justify?

Enough of angry me today. I ain't on no ones side, go ahead, shout at me but I'll bite back...and I mean it..so be careful.
I apologize if any part of this post looks like I'm shouting at you, I'm merely trying to explain my points. You're free to yell back, however.

Last edited:
A few years ago, I had this weird dream. My dad and my cat Charly were also participated on it.

I was on the small hall in my house on the 2nd floor. Charly went out of his room until he hissed at some kind of a vortex on the wall. I go wtf? Dad came up and saw the vortex. We all three were curious of what was on the other side, so we went through the vortex.
After that we, were in a throne room. No one else but us three were there at the moment, so we looked around. Then I discovered a picture of Bowser on the wall. I thought "WTF, we're in Bowser's castle?"
Suddenly, Charly, dad and I heard deep footsteps. Oh noez, Bowser is coming!!! So we hide.
Then the dream stopped.

Level 24
A while back I had some dream about me being on THW, I can't remember anything more than that. It's really weird now, because I'm not at my own computer.

Level 3
I remember this one dream i had awhile ago i walking down a hallway where the ground was ice but it felt normal and all of a sudden i slipped and started sliding down the hallway for a long time and then i was dropped out of tube like thing into a pit with skeletons everywhere and this HUGE gate in front of me i saw to the sides a bunch of stands so i thought it must have been an arena or something and then i heard huge growling and the gate opening really so loudly it was silent (hard to explain i know o_O) and this giant furry bunny hopping out and it hopped right in front of me and gave me a strawberry (size of a human head) and i was about to take a bite when all of a sudden like a billion spikes popped out so i quickly threw it at the bunny and it hit him in the face so he changed into a monster with brown fur all over it's body with large teeth that grew out under his lip with giant green eyes and little stubby legs and i saw that he had gotten a giant club from somewhere (don't ask me where he got it cause ya don't wanna know -_-) and started swinging it at me and so i dodged it and rolled over to a nearby skele and took it's weapon which turned out to be a giant fish and threw it at the monster. It flew past him and hit the wall and it's guts spilled out and so the monster stopped and ran instantly for the fish and while the monster was distracted i looked for a way out and as i looked i turned around and saw a door with an exit sign above it so i walked out the door and came into a little room with a bunch of swords and no exit (nooooo!!) so i picked a sword up and opened the door and saw the monster was gone so i walked out and the monster jumped behind me and smashed me with his fist and i woke up after that and realized i was holding my toy sword and thought "ummm i thought this was put away in my closet deep in a box" (lol) and so i went back to sleep.

Level 7
I apologize if any part of this post looks like I'm shouting at you, I'm merely trying to explain my points. You're free to yell back, however.

I won't yell back because you have apologized and merely trying to explain your points. However I'm on no ones side. But DarkKnight has lost, so this argument or whatsoever ends with the rightful people, victorious.

And for me, I merely remember any of my dreams or I never had one at all.

Level 13
I have not had more then a half hour's worth of sleep in three days. Its killing me. -.-

Level 27
This is a true dream that I had many months ago when the world of JASS was mysterious to me.
In short, I had dreamt Vexorian had created a JASS script that leapt beyond the bounds of WC3 and hacked the world. He used it to control everyday life, and then somewhere in there he became an agent smith-type figure. I don't remember the end of it though, I think I woke up with the dream unresolved.
--donut3.5--

Level 26
If DarkKnight designed deadlines for our competitions, they would never end.
Hmm well I'm bored in this threat ^^ I'm not going to post here now anymore bye (And the thought about deja vu is my oppinion ^^ and people may have oppinions just like you may)
I congratulate you on making yourself look stupid. When you can't win logically, resort to name calling. Voila, you have denial!

Level 24
Well since is the Dream Thread-
I guess we have a dreamer,who has lost logically in front of us ,There for i must call him a shame of humanity.So from now on in my eyes ure just like that infernal in your avatar.Well dont get this wrong ,but uve wrote in the first place threat instead of thread.Are u somehow afraid of us that u consider us a threat?

Im on your side DarkKinight ,but you were totaly dominated by Teh_Ephy(that nub cake) I somehow was revolted of Teh_Ephy's arguements about your english.And from that day it was proven that the Hivers are some kind of -Hate the ones with english problems-
The whole question is this
Why are you ,,throwing'' insults at people that are not much different than you?
Where did you're english exceeded.For that ive started a thread about the english probs in hive

Last edited:
Level 24
I had this dream that was moderately similar to the flash game Seventh Sky, which I was playing just before going to sleep. I remember that it was cool.

I guess we have a dreamer,who has lost logically in front of us ,There for i must call him a shame of humanity.So from now on in my eyes ure just like that infernal in your avatar.Well dont get this wrong ,but uve wrote in the first place threat instead of thread.Are u somehow afraid of us that u consider us a threat?
We do not have a dreamer that has been defeated by logic, we have a troll that has been burned to cinders. Take a look at all of DarkKnight's posts, he's arguing about the meaning of a word. He's arguing against the established definitions. If that isn't trolling, then I'm Pamela Anderson's great grandmother.

Im on your side DarkKinight ,but you were totaly dominated by Teh_Ephy(that nub cake) I somehow was revolted of Teh_Ephy's arguements about your english.And from that day it was proven that the Hivers are some kind of -Hate the ones with english problems-
Why are you ,,throwing'' insults at people that are not much different than you?
Where did you're english exceeded.For that ive started a thread about the english probs in hive
I said this in the un-english thread, but he's a troll, idiot. You should be happy someone insulted him so thoroughly, he's invested lots of time in this thread, especially considering that he's a troll. About insulting DarkKnight, DarkKnight is not like me in the slightest. He is a slob that shows absolutely no effort in repairing his language, and a troll to boot. Don't insult me by calling me intolerant to people foreign to the English language, I've provided a link in the un-english thread in which I'm involved I start a flame war in defense of someone's poor English. Honestly, my opinion of you is almost as low as my opinion of DarkKnight, take a look at how that flame war started, you wouldn't be on DarkKnight's side.

Level 7
The argument was about deja vu or something was it not?

Anyways I can't remember my dream..again...

Level 26

We don't hate those with bad English per se, it is his haughty manner that he is always acting as if he is one step ahead of us, yet, in fact, he seems to be in the wrong direction, but he won't admit it. He resorts to trolling, and he was always using bad grammar, which adds up to the idiot factor. No one on the hive is an idiot, but some sure like to make themselves look like such.

Level 35
For two days ago I had been playing around with world editor and myst for about 6 hours, then I went to bed...
My dreams was rather strange, (I think it must be myst) many of them I cant remember, just know they was strange. But one of them I can. I am looking trough a mirror, to see my pc on the other side of the glass. I pess down some of the ornament on the mirror and half of the wall behind the mirror slides aside, showing a huge passwordboard with hundreds of buttons. And like a crasy I start typing in this million number password. And it ias what all the dream was about, I never stopped typing in, and as far as I can recall I never made the password.
(We are now back to topic)

Level 45
I havnt played myst but i get the idea of the whole series etc.

Mine the other day was about me at nighttime fighting a boy the same age as me in some sort of farm field near my school (it was nighttime), he was some sort of super human but his attacks had some sort of animal style, i responded the way he did in fighting (biting, all fours, jumping on back, hissing snarling etc) and then i saw him change into a dark monster (kinda like the alien from the movie "alien" cross with a tyranid but with no hands, just sycthes)

He hissed and snarled at me and then i saw his companions (who were male, in human form), they pointed some sort of alien lookin gun at me.

As soon as it hit me on the side I snarled and squealed in pain and lay on all fours as my body twisted and turned. Fangs...a long leathery tail and claws, large scythes for my hands...

I looked up and he talked to me "Well...we finally found you, we didn't know it was really you...we didn't really know that you were female...such a shock..we havnt had many females in our ranks for years...., there are some though"

apparently the story goes I was a monster hybrid, a partial alien. But my power and form had been hidden within my human self....We were a race that harvested humans and honored each other like squad mates, but we were very elitist to humans and saw them as cattle but rarely did we want to hurt them. The gun that was shot at me allows my alien side to be awakened and activated.

Later on, i noticed afew people from school around the same area, i was with my squad and i saw one of the rare female squad members( in human form) shoot out a gun at one of them and the victim stood and slowly staggered to the floor, as if partially paralyzed, I asked her "Will she join us? Is she one of us?"

she replied "No, she is cattle, we are taking her to stock, she is too old"

I then remember them loading the humans on some sorta of truck, (but it was a spaceship). I remember jumping off the truck, watching those humans..looking down on them..wanting to kill them all.....there... we wore black suits.....

Later i remember some sort of party to the humans and watching it on a large screen as i lay in some dark room with the same female squad member asking her some things, at the time we were both in our alien forms, but not in full, just constantly changing depending on our mood and position we sat.
Although a female human sat near me....she seemed rather incoherent, as if mentally damaged or such.

"Are we allowed to kill any humans perhaps? I just get this.. urge.... i just cant help it..." I finally said to her.

"No. we arnt, Garmel(Garbet) the other day..he was attacking a tree in the forest to let out his rage and was punished rather badly." she replied as she shifted her form to portray her dark red eyes around her scaly black carapace like skin.

"why did he get punished? I asked and she said "Well, these humans ...we cannot let them know we are so..apparent around here...we scare them..we spook them..we are in trouble,far harder to harvest. As for Garmel (or Garbet) ..attacking a tree like he did...he tore it so bad.. the marks are so unnatural to this planet you know? I mean..its not so common for native wildlife to mutilate a tree's side like that..and he hit it pretty hard, he bleed all over the tree....very nasty...."

She then talked again "I know your not a pure blood, Garmel isnt either... he was trying to control the urge I'm sure you know..the lust to kill those humans..., I however am a pure blood but i understand what you mean......for some reasons half bloods...well their human side taints our blood..it gives off a terrible side personality ...a form of ..another self.. a bad self...., please don't listen to that other self..its not good....I pity you..but I understand you... and that is all I will say Sam, I understand taking a leap to a bestial aspect can be quite large for your mind to take"

She then looked away....bowing in the shadows...as if she had no hope in me...she pitied me..she did.

I thought of her as being weak though, I had all these teeth,claws..... i could kill them all but .. i would be disgraced.. she insulted the side I indulge in..the only part that fuels me to stay alive ..the will to live..The side i dreamed about ..the side i would loathe...a side that wasn't human...

Later on, we (alien people in human forms) were at some gym.. in the water....but due to my horrible health care as a human I lacked so much energy...and the others noticed my horrible breathing and staggering and my constant floating away with reality as if I was about to pass out.

I then got out of the pool..staggered and fell upon the cold wet floor...

The girl (the one i talked to abit back) asked "Are you okay Sam? You shouldn't be like this, your our blood, this is pretty horrible..."

I looked up at her and formed to my beast side (the gym was alien only, no humans) and i got up and staggered more... i cried..... i got dizzy as if I was to faint again... i remember seeing some doors....they had the words rat, girl....and rabbit...then i remember falling...into darkness.

-------------------------------

My next dream was about my dog...my rat..and thats pretty much all.. :/

Level 10
I havnt played myst but i get the idea of the whole series etc.

Mine the other day was about me at nighttime fighting a boy the same age as me in some sort of farm field near my school (it was nighttime), he was some sort of super human but his attacks had some sort of animal style, i responded the way he did in fighting (biting, all fours, jumping on back, hissing snarling etc) and then i saw him change into a dark monster (kinda like the alien from the movie "alien" cross with a tyranid but with no hands, just sycthes)

He hissed and snarled at me and then i saw his companions (who were male, in human form), they pointed some sort of alien lookin gun at me.

As soon as it hit me on the side I snarled and squealed in pain and lay on all fours as my body twisted and turned. Fangs...a long leathery tail and claws, large scythes for my hands...

I looked up and he talked to me "Well...we finally found you, we didn't know it was really you...we didn't really know that you were female...such a shock..we havnt had many females in our ranks for years...., there are some though"

apparently the story goes I was a monster hybrid, a partial alien. But my power and form had been hidden within my human self....We were a race that harvested humans and honored each other like squad mates, but we were very elitist to humans and saw them as cattle but rarely did we want to hurt them. The gun that was shot at me allows my alien side to be awakened and activated.

Later on, i noticed afew people from school around the same area, i was with my squad and i saw one of the rare female squad members( in human form) shoot out a gun at one of them and the victim stood and slowly staggered to the floor, as if partially paralyzed, I asked her "Will she join us? Is she one of us?"

she replied "No, she is cattle, we are taking her to stock, she is too old"

I then remember them loading the humans on some sorta of truck, (but it was a spaceship). I remember jumping off the truck, watching those humans..looking down on them..wanting to kill them all.....there... we wore black suits.....

Later i remember some sort of party to the humans and watching it on a large screen as i lay in some dark room with the same female squad member asking her some things, at the time we were both in our alien forms, but not in full, just constantly changing depending on our mood and position we sat.
Although a female human sat near me....she seemed rather incoherent, as if mentally damaged or such.

"Are we allowed to kill any humans perhaps? I just get this.. urge.... i just cant help it..." I finally said to her.

"No. we arnt, Garmel(Garbet) the other day..he was attacking a tree in the forest to let out his rage and was punished rather badly." she replied as she shifted her form to portray her dark red eyes around her scaly black carapace like skin.

"why did he get punished? I asked and she said "Well, these humans ...we cannot let them know we are so..apparent around here...we scare them..we spook them..we are in trouble,far harder to harvest. As for Garmel (or Garbet) ..attacking a tree like he did...he tore it so bad.. the marks are so unnatural to this planet you know? I mean..its not so common for native wildlife to mutilate a tree's side like that..and he hit it pretty hard, he bleed all over the tree....very nasty...."

She then talked again "I know your not a pure blood, Garmel isnt either... he was trying to control the urge I'm sure you know..the lust to kill those humans..., I however am a pure blood but i understand what you mean......for some reasons half bloods...well their human side taints our blood..it gives off a terrible side personality ...a form of ..another self.. a bad self...., please don't listen to that other self..its not good....I pity you..but I understand you... and that is all I will say Sam, I understand taking a leap to a bestial aspect can be quite large for your mind to take"

She then looked away....bowing in the shadows...as if she had no hope in me...she pitied me..she did.

I thought of her as being weak though, I had all these teeth,claws..... i could kill them all but .. i would be disgraced.. she insulted the side I indulge in..the only part that fuels me to stay alive ..the will to live..The side i dreamed about ..the side i would loathe...a side that wasn't human...

Later on, we (alien people in human forms) were at some gym.. in the water....but due to my horrible health care as a human I lacked so much energy...and the others noticed my horrible breathing and staggering and my constant floating away with reality as if I was about to pass out.

I then got out of the pool..staggered and fell upon the cold wet floor...

The girl (the one i talked to abit back) asked "Are you okay Sam? You shouldn't be like this, your our blood, this is pretty horrible..."

I looked up at her and formed to my beast side (the gym was alien only, no humans) and i got up and staggered more... i cried..... i got dizzy as if I was to faint again... i remember seeing some doors....they had the words rat, girl....and rabbit...then i remember falling...into darkness.

-------------------------------

My next dream was about my dog...my rat..and thats pretty much all.. :/

Holy Shit...sorry for the cursing but damn werewulf... how can you remember every single detail of your dream I only remember what I am doing in my dream not the envirment...you got the b3st roxx1ng memory yet.

Level 10
My memory is horrible and i dont remember everysingle dream. I want to hear more from you people.

Fine, I will post my last nights dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was Hitlers assistent...the one in charge of the holocaust. many men and women tried to assinate me but I used a jew gun to launch jewish people at them.

I then turned into a jew and the jewish men and women and Children raped me. I was there for a few months getting raped until Hitler came to save me and I turned into a women.

Now this is where my memory is most cleared...I had HUGE breasts and a thin body. My hair was brownish blonde and I was naked...next to hitler...naked. The rest is played in your own minds...

I then got a dog and a cat...my cat raped my dog, my dog raped my cat.

I then woke up and I almost brought myself to do a gender check...

Yeah my dream is both mean, racist, gay, and true. Ek, that dream is going to haunt me forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.