• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The weirdest dream u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I guess I have to, but since this thread has gone far, I will tell you all my scariest dream I ever had.

Many children have reoccurring nightmares, sometimes painful and disturbing. My nightmare, based on a true account, has haunted me since I was 10 years old. The last time I had this nightmare was less than a year ago. I'm now 14 years old

I slowly drew the fridge door open and squinted as the light from its door pierced the darkness. It was late and I was desperately searching for a late night snack to tide me over till morning. The house was abnormally quiet that night. I could usually hear the gentle whir of the electronic clock above the stove.

But not that night. I heard a tap on the rooftop, followed by another. Rain began to dance on the shingles, and the trees seemed to whisper as a breeze careened through their branches. I remember smiling to myself - I have always loved a summer rainstorm. Food in hand, still half blind in the darkness, I fumbled through the house, making my way back to my bedroom.

As I settled into bed and pulled my warm comforter over me, I felt crumbs from my sandwich fall to the sheets. I just laughed to myself, I was both too hungry and tired to care.

Suddenly, the darkness of my bedroom was interrupted by a flash of lightning, illuminating my room through a nearby window. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of fear and I felt my flesh grow cold as I heard branches angrily scratching the glass from my window. I pulled the comforter over my head and paused for a brief moment.

The trees still seemed to whisper and I thought I heard my name. Did I hear a voice, or was fear playing some trick on my mind? *Sacrimo* I heard, weakly at first, as though someone was calling me from a distance. My heart pounded and I instinctively drew the comforter tightly around me, my body shaking with fear. *Sacrimo the voice called to me again, louder this time and more insistent. *Not again, not again,* I whimpered. My heart was aching, racing and I felt as though it would surely explode. Fearfully, I peered out from under the comforter and gazed towards the window.

To my horror, I saw a face, horribly disfigured, staring back at me. I threw off the comforter and dashed towards the doorway. I knew if I could escape my room, I could be free from the horrible face in the window. In a split second, just before I reached the doorway, I heard the shattering sound of broken glass. Nearly frozen with fear, I turned towards the window, and gasped as I realized the creature was in the room with me. I groped for the doorway, where I thought it was anyway.

To my horror, the door was no longer there, replaced by smooth and cold rock. I touched the wall and quickly recoiled. A slimy substance was oozing down the walls, with an odor that made me feel very ill. I could hear the creature breathing and knew it was watching me, stalking me, waiting to strike. I felt nauseous and began frantically groping along the wall, desperately seeking a doorway for escape.

I realized there was no hope. I turned to face the evil in the hopes of defending myself. My fists raised and shaking, I awaited the creature's next move. I felt my legs shake as a loud scream pierced my ears. I felt a burning pain in my shoulders as the creature sprang towards me, sinking its claws deep into me. In the next moment, it pinned me against the wall with a force that shattered my bedposts, sending shards of brass everywhere. Warm blood poured down my chest as the creature sank its claws deeper in my shoulders. Blinded by fear, weak with pain - I could only hear and feel the creature, now inches away from me, its rancid breath hot on my face.

In a raspy voice, it spoke to me saying, "It's time to die." I futilely struggled to break free of its grasp, but only felt more pain as it sank its claws in deeper to restrain me. I felt an agonizing pain overtake me as the creature broke my spine. I screamed again and again, but the louder I cried out, the tighter the creature's grip on my shoulders became. With a forceful lunge, it clamped its jaws on my throat and I heard the sickening sound of the tearing of my own flesh.

The creature backed off of its bite and let out a chilling and triumphant scream. I began to choke on my own blood. Like the rain pouring on the rooftop, blood gushed from my wounds and I knew death would come quickly. I silently prayed, *Please let it be over quickly.* In a last, feeble attempt to escape, I managed only to fall to the floor. With a final baneful scream, the creature lunged at me and I turned to face my certain doom. And with that final scream of agony, I woke up and sat, staring at my computer screen, sweat pouring down my body like rain.

The storm had subsided and the branches of the trees had ceased their restless swaying. Shaken, I rose to my feet and headed for the doorway. I dropped to my knees as a sharp pain shot through my foot. I quickly grabbed my leg reached for the pain, discovering a small shard of glass embedded there.

As I removed the glass, I heard the door groan in resistance and leaped back at the sound of something pounding angrily on the window's glass. Turning fearfully towards the window, I found myself eye to eye with a creature so hideous, it cannot be described. With an insidious grin, it turned and vanished into the darkness.
Ever since that night, I have always went to bed with the blankets over my head.

I remember this dream like daylight, so when I was 11, I wrote it out and used it in my book report.

Last edited:
Level 24
tl;dr

This post may be edited into an actual response when that becomes readable.

Wow... that's a pretty freaky dream.

Last edited:
Level 24
Ive had a bad dream lately,but not a nightmare

Ive dreamed that I was ready to give the test for the blue belt,when suddenly the sensei and sempai came to me and said
-You must go to the Tournament in 22 july,if you defeat all of them you get the blue belt
-I was happy,since Ashyhara tournaments are tag-teams.
Well the dream was quite long,i was spending 24 hours a day training like a wakko.
Well when i was ready to enter the Tournament Halls,a guy dressed in a gray Kimono came to me and said,
-The tournament is closed for the next year

OH LOL

Level 10
That is sad lol.

I had a pretty freaky dream last night to.

My father was driving his truck with me in it, we were having a father and son time. Then his truck ran into a tree with sharp spikes sticking out of it's trunk. A huge spike clawed all the way into my flesh and went out of my back. I was in a coma.

I woke up 60 years later.....60 YEARS LATER. I was a 74 year old man. I was so sad that my life was wasted and I had no youth left that I was feeling emo. I then woke up from my dream in relief that I was in my 14 year old body. I am going to hate being old.

p.s my real name is Sacrimo.

Level 24
Hey i had a dream,a good dream

Ralle made a have union in Las Vegas
And all of us were invited.Dudes you all were so real,like i was talking to Ragingspeedhorn,and dancing with Wulf.

I imagined your faces from the pictures of you thread.

But it was so damn real,and we all were so happy with each other.We all left modding and mapping at home and had a good time

Such a cool dream

Level 13
Hey i had a dream,a good dream

Ralle made a have union in Las Vegas
And all of us were invited.Dudes you all were so real,like i was talking to Ragingspeedhorn,and dancing with Wulf.

I imagined your faces from the pictures of you thread.

But it was so damn real,and we all were so happy with each other.We all left modding and mapping at home and had a good time

Such a cool dream

I've had a dream like that, it was in LA though... and like 4 ppl showed up. :bored:

Level 24
Well Ephy and Pyritie i remembered those pics.
And ive imagined some bodies,but it was so cool man.
We've talked about us and ive taunted Hereto and Kaitech cause theire young
I've laughted at Pyritie cause of his:
Pyritie is a dragon

Ephy to you ive apologised for causing trouble on that un-english thread.

I will always remmember this dream.Cause it will keep me close to you guys

Level 26
I had a dream today of which i con only remember being shot between the top of the back of my upper neck region and the bottom of my lower head region, as well as being shot right below the left of my ribs, though i felt no pain, and didn't really die. I, instead, stayed alive and waited to die as if it was like taking sleeping pills and trying to sleep. The last thing i remember before waking up was suddenly regretting it and not wanting to die. It was a hauntingly depressing and yet oddly intriguing dream.

Level 24
I vaguely have the feeling I had this dream of just floating on my back in the middle of nowhere. The sky was blue, had a few clouds, and uh... in every direction. I don't remember anything else.

Level 45
Quite afew of mine are pretty much sex dreams ja

any way here are some that are brief:
Me in school, little kid (3 year old) calls me a cunt, i start bashing the shit out of him. Then a little girls comes up and says the kid is jesus, then the words jesus appear on the kids face.
blah blah, old granny, house blah blah..
Then i go home and see my brother decapitated on the ground and mangled. I then look more and see my father with the same fate. I then look and i see my brother (the same as the dead bro in my dream but like..some evil twin, and yes i have 2 bros..one didnt appear in this dream) and he is holding a know i go "wth did you do?"
"they had to die ......they really did"
He then puts me and mum in a car..mum is crying and he drives...
I asked him "why u doin this?"
"At school.. i was called a cunt...and "
"OMFG EMO STFU" i say
"what u gonna do to us?"
"Take you to the desert so you can die"
blah blah drive..desert wake up blah.

I was a little dragon thingy...and my bro and such got a little dragon baby/bird too. There was a bird next to the cute thingy so I grabbed the bird and torn its wings and head off and such and gave it to the little cute pale beast. : D

I then was some mini person/there was a giant person.. some goth kids before that..blah..

Giant tellin us to do shit...

The place we are in floods (with giant) etc.

I then go back to normal size and the giant (who is now normal) is talkin to me about stuff and i go agro or something and start smashing some fishtanks that appear on some walls (was rock wall) with a shovel. I smash them but there is no spilling, the fish are there... but it feels like it gave them more space so I continue to do that.. I keep going along and the scene appears to be of a pet shop.

I see cages... i try to smash them open to free the animals and i see the pet shop people yelling at me and stuff. Then the giant man comes...but as if a friend and brokes open the cages, teh pet shop people run to the desk to get help and report etc. He says to "save one".
There was a kitten buried under the others... it was white (later turned orange) and i grabbed it and ran with my friend who then changed into a tiger. We were now near the front of a mall and i hid and changed into a werewolf and climb the top part and help kitten. But my tiger friend went to check something and man from pet shop was chasing him etc blah blah.

Level 13
Quite afew of mine are pretty much sex dreams ja

any way here are some that are brief:
Me in school, little kid (3 year old) calls me a cunt, i start bashing the shit out of him. Then a little girls comes up and says the kid is jesus, then the words jesus appear on the kids face.
blah blah, old granny, house blah blah..
Then i go home and see my brother decapitated on the ground and mangled. I then look more and see my father with the same fate. I then look and i see my brother (the same as the dead bro in my dream but like..some evil twin, and yes i have 2 bros..one didnt appear in this dream) and he is holding a know i go "wth did you do?"
"they had to die ......they really did"
He then puts me and mum in a car..mum is crying and he drives...
I asked him "why u doin this?"
"At school.. i was called a cunt...and "
"OMFG EMO STFU" i say
"what u gonna do to us?"
"Take you to the desert so you can die"
blah blah drive..desert wake up blah.

I was a little dragon thingy...and my bro and such got a little dragon baby/bird too. There was a bird next to the cute thingy so I grabbed the bird and torn its wings and head off and such and gave it to the little cute pale beast. : D

I then was some mini person/there was a giant person.. some goth kids before that..blah..

Giant tellin us to do shit...

The place we are in floods (with giant) etc.

I then go back to normal size and the giant (who is now normal) is talkin to me about stuff and i go agro or something and start smashing some fishtanks that appear on some walls (was rock wall) with a shovel. I smash them but there is no spilling, the fish are there... but it feels like it gave them more space so I continue to do that.. I keep going along and the scene appears to be of a pet shop.

I see cages... i try to smash them open to free the animals and i see the pet shop people yelling at me and stuff. Then the giant man comes...but as if a friend and brokes open the cages, teh pet shop people run to the desk to get help and report etc. He says to "save one".
There was a kitten buried under the others... it was white (later turned orange) and i grabbed it and ran with my friend who then changed into a tiger. We were now near the front of a mall and i hid and changed into a werewolf and climb the top part and help kitten. But my tiger friend went to check something and man from pet shop was chasing him etc blah blah.

We have a winner. :infl_thumbs_up:

NearbyHermit said:
Werewulf may I ask you why are you so sadic?

She's "violently creative", she's perfet. :grin:

Level 13
OK ok ok...forgive me if I have some typos Im a bit drunk atm...

This one creeped mah right the fuck out...

Yes I am in love with werewulf (I don't give two shits who knows it)

So I dream Im outside what I imagin her house looks like, it's night, I have on some yellow safty glasses and mah .22 cal AK-47 with mah... so I move into the house, gun at the ready... I look in the kitchen and find her paerents there, throats slit laying on the floor, her dog lickin' the blood off her dad's neck.. I turn away and head upstairs and come to 3 doors... I take the middle one and it leads me to an empty room, nothing but a window, the moon shining through, a bed, and wulf, sitting on the bed, looking at the wall. I call her name and she looks over, face emtionless. She stands and faces mah and I see that she is cobered in blood, a knife in her hand. I drop mah gun and go up to hug her.

I put my arms around her, but rater then do the same she gets up on he toes and whispers in mah ear "Fuck youi..." She bites mah shoulder, then stabs me the back. I fall to the ground in shock... she turns away and looks out the window.

She puts the knife up to her neck, and with one swift motion, falls to the ground. I yell no, but I am awake before she hits the floor.

Like I said, creeped mah right the fuck out.

Level 7
Lol. Weird dream.

I was standing on the ceiling ledge of tall sky scraper overlooking the busy streets below. I had that nervious feeling in my gut as I looked down. I really didn't want to fall off, but what do ya know, I did. Typical dream. I approached the ground but everything changed and I landed in an ocean and woke up.

Only to find that I wet my bed for the first time in 3 years. Sad but true.

Level 26
OK ok ok...forgive me if I have some typos Im a bit drunk atm...

This one creeped mah right the fuck out...

Yes I am in love with werewulf (I don't give two shits who knows it)

So I dream Im outside what I imagin her house looks like, it's night, I have on some yellow safty glasses and mah .22 cal AK-47 with mah... so I move into the house, gun at the ready... I look in the kitchen and find her paerents there, throats slit laying on the floor, her dog lickin' the blood off her dad's neck.. I turn away and head upstairs and come to 3 doors... I take the middle one and it leads me to an empty room, nothing but a window, the moon shining through, a bed, and wulf, sitting on the bed, looking at the wall. I call her name and she looks over, face emtionless. She stands and faces mah and I see that she is cobered in blood, a knife in her hand. I drop mah gun and go up to hug her.

I put my arms around her, but rater then do the same she gets up on he toes and whispers in mah ear "Fuck youi..." She bites mah shoulder, then stabs me the back. I fall to the ground in shock... she turns away and looks out the window.

She puts the knife up to her neck, and with one swift motion, falls to the ground. I yell no, but I am awake before she hits the floor.

Like I said, creeped mah right the fuck out.
You creep the fuck right out of us too. :infl_thumbs_up:

Sacrimo, you know that picture of wulf was photoshopped, right? It's her head, but someone else's body. Look at how the colors don't quite match.

Newest one of mine, happened last night.

I was at my school, and then we were supposed to go to some assembly thing, but instead I wandered around, and I found this foamy door thing with the word EVO on it. I went inside, and there was this machine thing which you could stand in, and there was this laptop that was hooked up with a screen full of animals on it. Naturally, I searched for "dragon", then fired up the machine, and stood in it until it beeped at me and some light went green (about 1 min). I got out, and lo and behold, I was a dragon.

Then I tried flying to the assembly, and for some reson I couldn't get higher than a few feet (it was on the third floor). I assumed that "Oh, well I don't really know how to fly so I guess its the stairs for me", so then I went inside the building and went to the fourth floor for some reason, and there was the entrance to a little balcony overlooking where the assembly was.

I went in there, and waited until the assembly ended, and then I went out, and went to classes, and lots of people were looking at me, which I thought was normal, but then I saw others which were shaking their heads and/or giggling at me. I didn't get what was going on until I got to the first class, and the teacher told me to take off the dragon suit. I looked down, and it turned out I was not a dragon, but merely wearing the costume of a dragon. (lol)

So after the first class I went back to the EVO room and there was this guy sitting there, tapping on his laptop keyboard, and I asked him why did it put a dragon suit on me and he said "Oh, well you had it set on level 1." And I asked "what does level 1 mean" and he said "oh, it means you get a costume of your chosen animal" so I asked if there was any way he could turn me into a REAL dragon and he said "yes, if i turn it up to level 8."

So I asked him to turn it to level 8 and make me a dragon, and then I was in the machine for 8 minutes, and lo and behold, I was a dragon. So by that time it was time to go home for some reason, so I went to the car park and waited for my mom and when she came she asked "Oh, pyritie, what's with that dragon suit" so then I said "oh, that bloody guy just gave me a suit again"

So then I went back to the EVO room (third time), with my mom, and I looked at the guy's laptop, and it turned out he had been playing wow the whole time, but he was playing as one of the critters, not as a playable character. (He was a squirrel, I think) So then I annoyed him and I said "oh, why were you playing wow I want to be a dragon" and he said come back tomorrow, as he was closed.

So then I couldn't get out, so me and my mom had to stay in that EVO room overnight, so we then played around with the machine, turning into stuff and getting free costumes.

Then my mom woke me up, 10:00 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.