• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The weirdest dream u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...

It started as my sister found a REALLY small rabbit in the woods, and broght in down, then I was carying it around in my hands, then I saw the mailady comming in her car, so I went down to get the mail...and there was a bunch of people I knew in her car that I had no idea why they were there, and I was showing the small rabbit to them, when it changed into a snake! So now I had a dangerous poisness snake in my hand, and it was throbbing, about to leap and bite me! Then without looking I ripped it off my hands into 5 or so pices (gross, thats why I didnt look) but then they changed into 5 or so new snakes still all bloody and such....I just ran into the house and vowed NEVER EVER to go outside again...

I woke up sweaty and scared, looking out for any snakes in the room.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Weird, eh? Aye, my dream is the definition of weird. And not because it contained anything that unique (just a trip to the sea-side). The funny part was the fact that I could actually consiously control the dream's events (as in telling people stuff and they answering and going wherever I want and not being limited to the dream's bounds).
And no, I don't have split personality if that's what yer thinkin' :smile:

Level 8
Well, to be a gentleman (much that you care i imagine) ill tell u one of my MANY weird dreams.

I was in my first school.It was dark there (becouse it was night). As I was walking in the playground, i see a cassete on the floor. I went near to it, looked it and what happened ? Lava came out of it (lol) and it kept leaking lava, until it covered all the playground. Of course to avoid get burnt (dissolved) i run towards a car , like if i knew how to drive. I went in, but someone kicked me out and started running like crazy towards the lava. I didnt see how he ended up becouse i wanted to run away to avoid the lava. Anyway, apparently the scene changed (but in the dream i didnt notice that) and i was on the edge of a enormous, almost immense waterfall, just that instead of water there was lava. It was fantastic how the lava and the light came from the hot burning fiery liquid. After some seconds i turned around leave, when OH MY GOD ! the lava was almost going to kill me. -fantascientific part- the lava started covering all my body until it get to the neck. I felt like I was going to die, when apparently i woke up in the laboratory of a friend of mine (my friend hasnt got a laboratory, but in the dream it was like i knew it was his). I was locked on a bed like in the Doom 3 where u see some guyz in a ... horrible condition. anyway, this friend walked near me , i recognized him, but he was slowly turning into the evil guy in Saw. WHAT THE ! I wake up then and i was still thinking there was lava in my room.

Arent some dreams reeealy weird ?

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Not at all. Dreams are meant to be weird. Exactly this characteristic makes them so colorful and sets a border between them, and the dullness of reality. I'm sure your school looked better with lava all over the place (adds composition).

Level 45
Why? I have nothing against this thread and im not a freak =/

And odd? Hmm... Id have to say Mr.Blankets from what i can think of atm. The elastic long skinned bunny who would envelope babies and eat them, and to my knowledge from what i remember he could transform into a larger and more "scary" bunny.

I was his pal and same with the forest animals, there was a farm, the forest right on the edge of it...Many cows yes, but the farm was rather barren.. like a desert full of fields with no crops and a single barn in the middle of it...

We herded and chased the cows..But... the farmer(who was Chinese, nothing racist) came up to us and ran us down, he grabbed Mr.Blankets by his saggy skin and shoved a shotgun down hes throat.. and i'm like "NOOOO!!! MR BLANKETS! U BASTARD!!" then i woke up. It was along the lines of that...that dream is quite old.

Level 14
I have been dreaming more lately. Probably because of stress... well... more stress at least. But I usually start dreaming way to deep into my sleep. I wake up with a very very vague memory of a dream. I would tell you about them but as I said. Cant remember :p

It is kinda funny trying to think about them because its kind of like a word that is on the tip of your tongue. It is almost there but not quite.

Level 4
I have plenty of weird dreams but i've only had 1 scary dream my entire life. I have NO IDEA what it was about i just remember almost jumping out of my bed having a serious anxiety attack over something. ANd i was so flipped out i couldn't fall asleep for like half an hour. :p that night sucked!

Level 19
Why? I have nothing against this thread and im not a freak =/

And odd? Hmm... Id have to say Mr.Blankets from what i can think of atm. The elastic long skinned bunny who would envelope babies and eat them, and to my knowledge from what i remember he could transform into a larger and more "scary" bunny.

I was his pal and same with the forest animals, there was a farm, the forest right on the edge of it...Many cows yes, but the farm was rather barren.. like a desert full of fields with no crops and a single barn in the middle of it...

We herded and chased the cows..But... the farmer(who was Chinese, nothing racist) came up to us and ran us down, he grabbed Mr.Blankets by his saggy skin and shoved a shotgun down hes throat.. and i'm like "NOOOO!!! MR BLANKETS! U BASTARD!!" then i woke up. It was along the lines of that...that dream is quite old.

THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FIND THIS!!!
YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS, AND YOU DOODLE ALL OF THESE HORROR CONCEPTS FROM YOUR DREAMS AND I'M AFRAID IF I READ MORE THAN HALF OF THAT I'M GOING TO WET MYSELF. No offense, love your work.

Level 3
i like talking about my dreams.... they make me feel important

ill tell this dream to alot of people to make myself feel mysterious and physic or... wuteva. Okay in my dream i wake up and im in this really huge white mansion and this old woman with huge long GROSS nails is chasing me everywhere.

LOL and heres the crazy part. Everyday when i walk to school i see the same woman from my dream come out of the house i see down the street going to work.

AM I PSYCHIC OR WHAT? :D

Level 2
Dreamies

Ive quite often had those dreams where there are things that have just got a part in my life. For example, i just got myself a car, now these few past days ive been seeing dreams of myself driving around for hours. (without having to stop by the gas station) - And so on, can be quite boring actually just to drive around in your own dreams.

I also still when having my place in the upper elementary school, could quite often predict the scores i got from exams, etc. By just taking a nap over the night. Guess i just knew how good i excactly was, or then again it might have been something more... Hehe

Level 2
2 years ago, a black dog attacked me, I killed him with a knife, but he left some big scars on my left arm.

I had dreams with a frequence of one dream per month.
On these dreams, I am fighting with this dog, 75% of times he kills me and in 25% I kill him.

I had these dreams until the end of 2006.
Why I had these dreams?

Well i have been attacked by a dog too, bit off my cheek.
Though it was put to sleep by a veterinary.

Not one single dream have i got of that dog or that moment, it happend 12 years ago though.

Just gotta be your consiousness trying too hard to memorize it, or too hard denying it... Gosh! What is there to think of with all the possibilities.

Level 31
I have a very strange dream last night.

It started out simple enough, with me just doing some chores around the hosue, Like weed wacking. The I got done and went over to my step-mom (which I despise with every essenece of my being) and asked her what other chores there were to do. She called me lazy and told me to go help my brother get people out of the trees. So I went over, but the job was all done, so I kinda wandered around. I eventaly found one more person stuck in a tree, but they were "imprisioned" in it, and could'nt leave it. Turns out he was traped there cause he was a rampaging werewolf, so I made him a deal to set him free if he bit me. I even offered to set up the moon to be at the right fase aswell, cause oddly enough, he changed only during the half moon. He said he'd think about it and I walked off to pass the time. I eventuly came around the corner of my house and found our suburban(type of SUV) parked with its back open and to the house. There were three people in it, Matt, Ben, and some random dude. There was a hamurger at the other end of the house and they wanted it, but it was connected to a trap so they had to be careful. Matt decided to go and get it, but on his way found a string hanging from the roof. He pulled it and a wooden box fell down. HE tipped it over and a bucket fell out. He threw it to us back in the SUV and we set it behind us. Thats when this spider about the size of a baseball cap crawled out. Now, I used to be deathly afraind of spiders, but now its evolved to a seething hatred. I waite for it to crawlclose enough to me foot, which hade a metal boot on it, and then stomped on it. When I lifted my foot up, IT WAS STILL ALIVE! So I stomped again and again till it was not much more thatn a flat husk with a puddle of orange goo around it. I was creeped out so I got out of the back and stood there watching matt. I looked back a noticed that the spider looked less flat, and the goo was disapereing. At that point I drew the conclusing that it was regenerating, and would not die. SO I picked up a rock and smashed it again. MY thumb got in the goo,but I didn't care. I scraped up the body and went to the sideof the fence and threw the rock into the swamp/woods. bUt as I did I felt a pull on my thumb. I figred that the goo was absobed into my themb, so I needed to get rid of it. I scraped my thumb against the fence till there was no skin on it, then started squeezing from my elbw down to my hand to get it out. I did the about10 times befoer it was all out. I went back to the Suburban, quitefearful that the spider would come back, and said "Why must the dark things alway come to me" or somthing like that.

Then I woke up. The first thing I said after that was "Thank god that was only a dream."

Level 8
This is a dream that might make me will playing WoW.

Last night i was playing in my CPU WoW. Of course as a normal human, i went to bed. I dreamet that i was my ugly monstrous demonarmored unholybashed by a paladin warlock undead (this was RedBladeian Madness languadge). In simple words, i was my undead character. I dont know how, but i was travelling along the WoW map. i mean, LOL. This is really very terrifing for me, so i think ill cut out for some time Wow .....

By the way, i woke up after i got killed by a Night Elf hunter. How i knew it ? i dunno. I just remember this night elf with a bow and a pet.

Level 45
One i had today..

I was in an office..working away with papers and i felt my chest, i had 2 holes under my breasts that had air coming out.. it felt as if i had holes to my lungs and when i breathed in..and out.. i could feel the air.. i told the office people and later kept it as secret..then..suddenly

There was a fish world..the world was dark and flooded...Darkish blue..the sky of space..and buildings of dark blue metal with small and varied lights like little stars..the fish people there..so massive attacked me...black dragon riders fighting..everything..

I then remember sneaking into some warlocks tower to get food and items, the scene was pale creamy yellow..He captured me and locked me and a cell and went to fight where the dragon riders and families were to kill them..

He came back... i stayed locked in my little box partiallty confused..but i felt bound to a form of sexual interest and pleasure. Later the door was seemed to be unlocked, and i opened it.. instead of running when i heard the warlock coming back i put myself back in the boxed room.

He put a lovly peice of chicken on a table nearby... and as he sat down i opened the door and leaned myself towards the chicken and embraced the warlock. He left and brought back a large wooden spoon, slowly went up to me and hit me several times over the head and hands, but i still stayed and embraced his strikes as if a rush of ectasty.

We then later ate together and when the chicken was gone i was hes pet human, his slave..and i went back to my box...feeling great pleasure.

One i had today..

I was in an office..working away with papers and i felt my chest, i had 2 holes under my breasts that had air coming out.. it felt as if i had holes to my lungs and when i breathed in..and out.. i could feel the air.. i told the office people and later kept it as secret..then..suddenly

There was a fish world..the world was dark and flooded...Darkish blue..the sky of space..and buildings of dark blue metal with small and varied lights like little stars..the fish people there..so massive attacked me...black dragon riders fighting..everything..

I then remember sneaking into some warlocks tower to get food and items, the scene was pale creamy yellow..He captured me and locked me and a cell and went to fight where the dragon riders and families were to kill them..

He came back... i stayed locked in my little box partiallty confused..but i felt bound to a form of sexual interest and pleasure. Later the door was seemed to be unlocked, and i opened it.. instead of running when i heard the warlock coming back i put myself back in the boxed room.

He put a lovly peice of chicken on a table nearby... and as he sat down i opened the door and leaned myself towards the chicken and embraced the warlock. He left and brought back a large wooden spoon, slowly went up to me and hit me several times over the head and hands, but i still stayed and embraced his strikes as if a rush of ectasty.

We then later ate together and when the chicken was gone i was hes pet human, his slave..and i went back to my box...feeling great pleasure.

I dont belive you had this.
It is SO crazy, even to a dream...

Level 24
Weird, eh? Aye, my dream is the definition of weird. And not because it contained anything that unique (just a trip to the sea-side). The funny part was the fact that I could actually consiously control the dream's events (as in telling people stuff and they answering and going wherever I want and not being limited to the dream's bounds).
And no, I don't have split personality if that's what yer thinkin' :smile:

being able to realize that you are in and control the content of a dream is called being a lucid dreamer/having a lucid dream.

I have been dreaming more lately. Probably because of stress... well... more stress at least. But I usually start dreaming way to deep into my sleep. I wake up with a very very vague memory of a dream. I would tell you about them but as I said. Cant remember :p

It is kinda funny trying to think about them because its kind of like a word that is on the tip of your tongue. It is almost there but not quite.

actually, you're remembering more of the dreams you have. everybody has several dreams every night, the problem is remembering them.

Sometimes, I'm like a god in my dreamworld and can do whatever I want.

again, lucid dreaming

i like talking about my dreams.... they make me feel important

ill tell this dream to alot of people to make myself feel mysterious and physic or... wuteva. Okay in my dream i wake up and im in this really huge white mansion and this old woman with huge long GROSS nails is chasing me everywhere.

LOL and heres the crazy part. Everyday when i walk to school i see the same woman from my dream come out of the house i see down the street going to work.

AM I PSYCHIC OR WHAT? :D

no, you're just dreaming about her

————

so anyways, weirdest dream i've ever had:
my (old) house was filling up with lava for some reason, and i had to run upstairs into my parent's closet to go down some tube-slide-thing to get to the minivan in the garage, and that's usually where it ended. the dream occasionally included a random parent of a friend, but usually didn't. i actually had it about a year ago, even though i've been living in this house for 5ish years now (at least, haven't lived in old house since Oct 2001)

creepiest/scariest dream i've ever had, happens in my current house. anyways, in the dream i wake up in my room (which is a little different than normal, biggest difference being the hardwood floor instead of carpet) and there are like ants all over the walls and the window next to my bed. i go to my parent's room and my mom gets like perfume or something to spray them and kill them (no, i don't get it either) and then some spider appears from somewhere and starts eating some of the ants.
i spray that with my mom's perfume too (it dies), and then this big orange spider with like five green eyes (with pupils) and a funny green almost-triangle shape on its forehead and crazy mandible things like this ant transformer i have, all of that appears.
i spray it, it gets angry, i spray it again, it walks over the wall so that it forms a perpendicular line with me and the wall, jumps straight at me, lands near my foot and bites it. i woke twitchy and wanting to go downstairs to sleep on the couch. and i STILL remember exactly what that spider freaking looks like, except the way it's eyes were arranged. as if i didn't like spiders enough anyways.

anyways, another weird dream, i'm fighting something (i don't remember what) in the digimon-version of internet

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I had very wierd dreams.

My wierdest was long a go ish so I can not describe it in great detail.
Well anyway it was by far my longest dream (never seemed to end until. . .) and it was brought on by watching / playing too many movies / games that fetured a big powerful evil bad guy making life hell for people and causing destruction. He did something to me (NO NOT SEXUALLY but something nasty (killing friends, burining house, I forget)) and I was a rebel against his evil empire and me and other people (semingly randomly generated probably from TV) as a last resort try and kill him. At the start the other rebals get decimated by stuff (uhh big nasty monsters, undestroyable robots or just shot by his soldiers) and it ends up me soloing him, and being killed. The dream then repeats from when I was in the rebal group (hard to tell it got too boring doing eveything again to remember) and I had to try and kill him again after redoing everything (I only remember the last fight at the time I am fighting him). So I get up to him again and still get killed. The cycle repeats (slightly differently each time) which include me managing to save people from dieing and using them to stop him. The dream ended with me being happy for defeating him after finialy going back to me 1v1ing him but steeling his own super weapon and just shooting him with no speaches (I died having one of thoes) and him screaming "NOOOOOOOOO im too strong to be destroied..."(or somthing similar). Ugh it felt like a year had passed when I woke up and the joke was I ended up waking up with less sleep than usual.

I had many dreams like that but that one was by far the most rememberd especially since the evil guy REALLY pissed me of, killing innocent things and people and destroying cities and ruining the planet (the evil guy is not a real life used badguy, but one I made up but definatly was the most scary and nasty I have ever seen).

The next time I encountered an evil emperor like him me and 2 other heroes just ran in and shot the shit out of him after being chased by his army and watched his army shut down as he died due to him dieing.

The last time I had a dream like that I was encharge of a super advanced universe destroying battleship but was stranded on a planet controled by one of theses bad guies (im getting bored of saying it) and so I lost many friends andstruggled to live but eventually I got my ship to destroy everything he owned, was very fun watching his army be blown up by doomrays and 100s of fighters shooting uber lasers.

Hope you enjoied reading viewers, since thats abot the only dream that does not give away personal infomation when told I have.

Level 1
I tend to forget my dreams, so this may not be the wierdest.

I was sitting in a completly empty wooden room. (which I didn't know at the time, but now think was a ship cabin.) I notice a pirate sleeping on a hammock near me. As I stand up to leave via the door the pirate mutters in his sleep.
Of what he said, I heard this:

"If you try and leave I will touch you".

/enddream

Level 3
I remember a wierd dream i had once...i was getting ready for school and when i was ready i was just somehow got there...like i was in my room and then i was at my school that i used to go to when i was in 4th grade...my parents were with me and i somehow was only in my underwear and my parents were pissed off at me and said we had to go back home and get ready all over again...we go outside and i notice that the school is in a forest...and helicopters fall from the sky and explode when they get to the ground. i see my parents at the other side of a wooden bridge and they tell me to run to them where its safe...and it wasnt...a helicopter fell at me when i was running on the bridge...i die and i wake up. that was the most wierdest dream i ever had.

Level 45
I found one from my log that has been barly updated.

115. Saddam and the Robo Man.
It was off my old-old house, partially bush landish...the scene was nice...and great....then suddenly i was in some sort of dark cinema place, Saddam was there talking about things..war..food..lack of money and a form of genocide. Then i was back at the bush land place, there was a channel (contained water way/river) and i was on one side with my brothers(possibly) and on the other were people naked (mainly males) with ropes tied around their chests and them bondaged, they were jumping in the river to drown. 1 by 1....at least over 50.. and Saddam was there.... i met up with him, the night was growing dark blue and he said he was unhappy they take hes rice and he has no money, so i gave him as much money as i could, he was very grateful for me giving it to him, such a happy smile... after he departed with small fireworks in the dark blue sky i realized i had given him monopoly money, i began to dread that he may come back and bomb me...and hes happy face will be gone...
Suddenly i was in the scene of some sort of library, so many books, mainly characters of anthro sorts or fantasty, and i remember a fat women in a red dress running around...knocking over things...she went into one door as she ran, some sort of cafe'. I however walked into the other door, it was of a house kitchen and near the sink were around 3 girls, one of who i know of school and despide, hope to kill her one day with my bare hands and see her screams yes. One of them was on the phone talking..while the others were kissing eachother and i flipped them(rude figner) and wiped my hands on myself as if to say they are disgusting and filthy.
I then continued walking and opened the door, it was of a giant robo-man, kinda shaped like some large cylinder bin with robot/tech style indends and markings. He was a very dark blue colour and think and VERY big, when i opened the door he was abit shocked, i looked down and i saw hes massive robo penis. It was marked and indented like the rest of hes body, i then saw him putting on a robo condom on it, as iv another layer of robo texture, it made hes cock really large yet short and i thought it must really hurt to be fucked by that.
I then partially remember me being on the other side of the door, his penis still erect i saw green lizard punk anthros leaning on the robo saying goodbye to be with beer bottles in their claws, i waved goodbye and hoped to meet them again.

Level 6
amazing stories. liked the "lava-out-of-the-cassete" thing.

theres many things i recognize, not the stuff in the dreams, but just how they are. you know, always normal things, stuff, you have seen, but in an impossible mix. like the mailwoman and her car, and your friends in it.

...And in the dream, everything is so normal to you. You can see your dog, but with 3 legs, and thats just normal in the dream. Also, you can just swap environment totaly, without thinking about it.

I remember a dream i had, it was not very wierd, but the thing was that in the dream i felt very dissapointed over something, and when i woke up i kept feeling that dissapointed for like 5 mins, not knowing why...

Level 26
i occasionally have a horror dream where there's this scary leatherface-esque killer that is going around killing people, and is now after me. i try to exit (for some strange reason, i try to exit the game as if it was a starcraft game) and i can't, so i'm scared, then suddenly i wake up. it's a really simple dream, but it scares the shit out of me every time i wake up. i have this exact dream every once in a while. sometimes in this dream, i even realize it's a dream, but i don't know how to wake up.
but despite this dream, the one dream i hate the most is when it feels like i'm awake, but i can't move at all, so i'm scared like fuck and desperately try to move. i have had that dream more than once, but it only took me one to get me to completely fear immobility.

Level 9
My dream

So I was sleeping a few weeks ago and I had a dream about saddam hussein, carlos mencia, and a games workshop in china. Also there was a communist russian flag hanging outisde the games workshop.
Regardless to say its to bizarro to describe in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.