• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The weirdest dream u ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hmm you seem to awake at the fun parts, that sucks...

I know its kinda crappy how that happens but alas theres a thing called school and stuff which shortens the time I sleep in a way D:.

I remember another wierd bit aswell in one of my dreams, at school >_>

We came out really late for an unknown reason and good food was on sale aswell and most of it was gone, when I was in the dining hall most of the lovely burgers was gone :(. When I was able to get some food I was sent back to the back of the line. I was thinking ''omg this school is so...CRAP'' and I just stamped out of the room.

Thats all I can remember really.

Level 24
I finally remembered one of my weird/cool dreams! It's uh... long. Very long, very confusing. It all makes sense in my head, but I'm having problems making it make sense in text.

First off, this dream has absolutely nothing to do with me except for where it starts off (my corner house in the cul-de-sac). I'm seeing from the perspective of some girl standing outside my house. It was kind of a weird dream, I didn't feel uh... any anatomically different but I somehow just knew that I was (supposed to be) a girl in that dream... Anyways, the garage door is open and inside is my garage, and two cars that don't belong to my family, I think they were a black SUV and a truck. And there's some other car (a sedan, red?) parked either on the corner or in front of the house, it wasn't nearly as nice as the two inside; dirty, a little older.

On with to story, some really tiny (larval) metroid randomly appeared (maybe its egg did and then it hatched?) and it started growing. Suddenly I have a Metroid Prime arm cannon, except it won't switch to Ice Beam so that I can kill the metroid, and shooting it with just the power beam doesn't work. I think I also might have had a Metroid Prime HUD, not sure about the suit, I think I might have. Eventually, the metroid manages to become a Dark Tallon Metroid, and I'm shooting at it with the Dark Beam (MPII: Echoes), chasing it around the SUV that is now in the driveway, trying to freeze it so that I can blow it up with a missile. Between the metroid hatching/appearing and me shooting at it with the Dark Beam, looking/aiming somehow managed to just start sucking because of how hard/slow it was, and it managed to get foggy.
Eventually the metroid got away, and I forget what happened.

Afterwards, something or other makes it very dangerous to not leave, and this woman who was supposed to be my mother in the dream drove off in the red sedan with my little brother (who was different than my little brother IRL). This guy that's supposed to be my dad drives off in the truck, I drive off with somebody I can't remember in the SUV (and it was kind of a funny SUV, it was the doors or interior or something). There are towers everywhere (Like WC3 and SC kind) and they're shooting at... stuff? The ground? I have no idea. They were blue and red... and now that I think about it, slightly reminiscent of MegaMan Zero's Pantheon Hunters because of the colouring scheme. I think I drove into one of the (eerily perfectly spherical) shots and it shook the SUV up.

On the way to wherever we were going, I suddenly realize that my little sister was left behind. I don't even have a little sister IRL... in the dream she was younger than my little brother. So back to the story, I go back with whoever it was, I think it had gone from me and the other person in the SUV to me and two or three other people, to find my little sister. We uh... ended up at some big house, like a mansion. I think inside somebody was blaming me for all the stuff that happened, and then some old lady started defending me, in a kind of an inspirational manner (like she was mentioning that everybody makes mistakes, and then something about her dead sister?).

I'm not sure how we ended up in the next place, but we walked around a little, and there were a bunch of interconnected bedrooms, one had lots of red, one had lots of green, one had lots of blue. We walked from the rest of the house to the red one to the green one to the blue one, back to the red one. Somehow, we ended up deciding who got what bedrooms (no, I don't get it either). The one I got was red, somebody else's from the SUV was green, and somebody else's from the SUV was blue, and I think I ended up trying to stop in the other ones, but the others stopped first. I also think I may have been someone else at this point in the dream, but still a girl -_-'. It was on the ground floor of some big house, possibly the one from earlier in the dream.

Dream ends, or I forget what happens afterwards. I think my brother might have woken me up.

:eekani:

Level 8
This dream.....

I had this dream once, where I was standing under a tree, and suddenly the tree shot me (don't ask, I don't know) and I had to go to this small yellow room for some reason, and it turned out that that small yellow room was the afterlife. And there was this song playing all the time, I don't exactly remeber what it was, but it was basically the phrase 'Start all over again' repeated over and over.

Level 23
Dreams are so cool ^^, they are so believable at the moment but afterwards they are so weard/absurt/impossible, I think that it seems so real becouse it's your own imagination that comes real. for example, if I just had seen something that I would remember or has had an great impact on me, I just dream about it, or I just dream of combinations of all sorts of things that I remember, (suchs as one the one dream about the mountain with ice on top) in one dream there is a mountain and a ice chunk on top of that mountain that seems to be from warcraft III frozen throne (the frozen throne itself) and the ring inside it seemed to be the enlarged version of the ring from lord of the rings, the rest of the city seems to be from one of the dozen MMORPG's I played, and the building and the meadow seemed to be from World of Warcraft (Lol, I know I was saying that there were alot of dreams about games, but now I'm just searching conections with my dream and games.) o_O, And I have no idea were the older people at the river came from...

Level 7
I finally remembered abit from one of my wierd WTF dreams.

I was around with my mates and then suddenly I got tickled to death by a starfish....and I died due to it tickling me...

lol.....

Level 24
Hmmm maybe it's a dèjá vú, the first phase of it that is, An extreme ice age ^^ or a nuclear winter o_O

Accents are wrong, déjà vu :grin:
I understand that I've said déjà vú in the past, and I apologize. Anyways, déjà vu is the term given to the feeling you have when you suddenly realize that something you most likely have not ever seen before is very familiar. I doubt any of us have experienced a nuclear winter, so you're using déjà vu wrong.

Anyways, part of one of my weird dreams, one of my lego things was being all weird, and then it turns out I had one of the flexible parts sideways so that it slid through something instead of getting caught on it. It makes no sense, in the dream I knew that it shouldn't be sliding, and then I took a look at it and then turned both ends of the piece around. That thing is sitting on my headboard, I took a look at it and remembered the dream. I took a look at the place that was messed up in the dream, and it looked almost completely different.

Level 23
Déjà vu is indeed a feeling, but I believe that the first part of a déjà vu Is indeed future prediction, but its just an oppinion. so in the way I see it, it is right.
And here we have a thing called tickled to death (I don't know about your countries^^) lol

That is very true.

And it doesn't matter about your opinions on deja vu, if it isn't what it is, then you're wrong. Just like saying "I think tomatoes are blue" doesn't make it so. Deja vu is when you think you've done something or been somewhere before, when you know you haven't. It's very eerie. What you're thinking of is just prophesizing? or just forseeing the future.

Level 24
There is no proof about Deja vu, so how do you know that you haven't done it before in a dream, but forgot the dream and when it hapens in reality, that you then sudenly remember it...

Not that there is no proof for it, but it's effectively impossible to observe. Like the concept of a human soul, effectively everybody is familiar with the term/concept, but for those who have never had any sort of experience to stimulate a feeling that supports belief in that, it is effectively impossible to quantify.

Anyways, technical explanations for possible causes of déjà vu are mental fatigue, making you think you recognize something you don't; you had a dream similar to that but don't consciously remember it; maybe two other things that I can't remember right now.

Level 7
Ah I had another wierd dream last night :). This bit is only I can remember. I'm starting to think Deathsaurers are really haunting me now though >_> the dream says all imo.

There was this double decker bus, my tutor group got into it and it was all very front-room like, really posh, I sat one of the posh chairs, which was really comfy, my tutor came in and said. ''We're going the cinemas, thats if the roads are clear of course.'' we was all like wtf?. We all was given a can of fanta which tasted like beer, perhaps it was. The bus driver appeared and said. ''I'm afraid we'll have to wait along time until the roads are clear.''. One of me friends came and sat down next to me and said. ''I hope we watch something good.''. I replied. ''Yea and it better not waste three or whatever hours of my life.'' and then the bus driver indicates something and tells us. ''Incoming Deathsaurer, please remain peaceful or you'll attract it to us.'', but everyone began to panic and started screaming. ''Deathsaurer!'' and ''I dont want to die!'' one even asked. ''Whats a Deathsaurer?'' I replied ''Come over here and I'll tell you!.'' and so he came forth to me. ''Thats a Deathsaurer.'' I told him and pointed to the monstrous thing heading to the school. ''Oh thats why everyones scared of it..'' he said and became petrified.

Just one second later it was gone and we headed off to the cinemas. Don't know what happened..............woke up....<_< Anyways...wierd...too much Deathsaurers in my dreams lately >_>.

Level 7
Look at my avatar. See that big thing in the middle area? Thats the Deathsaurer, hes in the Ancient Zoidian city which name I forgot or either in Guygolos(I think) I seriously can't remember but thats the Deathsaurer.

Level 24
Hmm, but I still believe it is predicting the future... until someone comes with hard evidence. and then I mean realy hard.

Déjà vu is NOT predicting the future, it is realizing that something is incredibly familiar without having the slightest notion of why. I had SERIOUSLY wanted to avoid this, but here you go: hard evidence, courtesy of http://dictionary.reference.com.
1. Psychology. the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time.
1. Psychology The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.
The strange sensation that something one is now experiencing has happened before: “I knew I had never been in the house before, but as I walked up the staircase, I got a weird sense of déjà vu.” From French, meaning “already seen.

Anyways, I had this dream that I called my friend and was somehow face to face with him. I asked him about something and asked if it was today or the day after, and he said today and I totally missed the thing.

Level 7
Then you are showing signs of missing dota...

I guess speaking of my deathsaurer dreams and that stuff I miss zoids. Anyways if you do have more dota dream don't worry, your not the only one.

I had a dota dream some years ago >_>...

I was playing as the tank and was wtfpwning all the noobs, aaaah the wc3 roc dota was the best imo. Especially Dota 3.7, that was just leetage.

Level 3
I remember this really creepy dream that i had that ended with me almost in a bad situation. OK it started out with me in a feild and i was at this ruined church building made of stone with moss everywhere. the town folk said the place was a old summoning building( like to summon demons) and me and my friends (2 others) accidently summoned a demon somehow so we started running away and about a min later the demon caught up to me and like shot my leg or something so i was limping and so he grabbed me and threw me up in the air like a hundred feet and i fell down without a single injury (lucky for me i landed far away) so we eventually came to a city nearby and ordered a cab to get us away but halfway thru the ride we looked at the driver and saw he was the demon so we got out and ran ansd i guess i hit my head cause then i woke up and it was dark and like on halloween with the lights that arent that bright it was dark and so i thought to go home and i turned onto my street and ran down saw my house and i opened the door feeling relieved and then the demon jumped out at me and knocked me down and he was tearing at my chest ripping me to peices and then i woke up and saw the face everywhere so i turned on all the lights and just sat on my bed and i couldn't fall asleep again (didn't want to) so i stayed up all night (i almost choked to death trying to wake up).

Level 24
And that is NOT hard evidence.. it's just a definition, and a dream is not realy experienced before...

How the hell is defining a word not hard evidence of what it means? Déjà vu means ALREADY SEEN. ALREADY SEEN. If there was any prophesizing, predicting, or seeing into the future, it had been well forgotten and only remembered as such after the future "prophesized/predicted/seen" had happened anyways, thus rendering the prediction completely useless anyways.

Not to mention, my psychology class spent a good week and a half on déjà vu. I'm right, you're wrong, stop talking NOW. If you're attempting to troll us, you win at that, but you lose this argument.

Anyways, I had some dream about the game Destroy All Humans. I stayed up all night playing Destroy All Humans 2, looking for the cells or whatever for upgrades, and beating all the available missions except for just this one, where I have to protect this stupid tower for who knows how long. Bad idea I guess.

Level 10
My weirdest has to be tied between two.

Both were had when I was around 7 or 8.

1: My dad worked for the government as a spy, and I knew I had to go on a 'mission', so I dressed up as a ninja and piloted a fighter jet over some mountains while reading a news paper with moving/talking pictures like in Harry Potter...
2: I was in a store that sold hand-held electric fans. You know, the kind that fits in your pocket? Well, I had to go to the bathroom, so I went on a shelf and got caught. I told the bouncer that I was very sorry and I would be grounded for the rest of my life (XD). They drove me away in a limosine to the police station, where I woke up, the words "At least it's just a dream" on my lips.

I do funky stuff in my sleep. One day I woke up thrashing and screaming...

Level 45
Me on a motorbike again..falling off into the bush yep yep....

a man..talking to me....my dog jumping up trees to eat pigeons....

then i remember the man telling me to go in the shower...and asking things..

nice water....I was nakedz......
-------------------------
I was assigned by the same man a hotel room all to myself....the door was made of glass though....

nice room...I was nakedz......

Level 24
Dudes we can dream of whatever we want if we are in control
-From the sexyest girl(boy in werewulfs opinion)No offence but i dindt want u to be excluded
-To the worst thing(dont want to scare u guys)
Just stop watching horrors and skip dota....and il guess that this thread will be over soon if we do that.

Level 3
I had played Black and White all day one day and when I went to bed I had a bad cold and I dreamed that I was the god in black and white and all the villagers wanted me to split up my sore throat throughout all the villages...

Level 8
A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I was running through a jungle with a really nasty looking assault rifle, and I was trying to chase something (I don't remember what), but I couldn't seem to go faster than a walking pace. Then I fell through a hole in the ground and I saw what appeared to be nnaked chicks viewed through heat vision. Weird.

Level 23
How the hell is defining a word not hard evidence of what it means? Déjà vu means ALREADY SEEN. ALREADY SEEN. If there was any prophesizing, predicting, or seeing into the future, it had been well forgotten and only remembered as such after the future "prophesized/predicted/seen" had happened anyways, thus rendering the prediction completely useless anyways.
-_-' Now.. this is realy contreversial to what you said before and very helpfull for me you know.... becouse, That was what I was trying to tell you all the time...

Hot chicks!? where?

Level 13
OK, this one happened about 5-6 years ago, but I remeber it.

Ok, so I'm in this little town in Wyoming or something, and it is snowing heavely, and I'm there to visit my anout and uncle and sutff. Only thing is, they are all eskamos, snow people, inuits, whatever you wanna call 'em. So, they live up atop the mountain that over looks the town. Think the mountain the Grinch lived on, but with a curved top. So, it's snowing bad at the bottem, but about half way up, it's a destert. Then when we get to the top, it's snowing again, an we sleep in what looks like a but crack at the top. So, I can't fall asleep, so when every one IS sleeping, I start to slide down the the butt crack, and fall off the mountain. I pine tree in-pales me and I wake up.

I have another one where I'm the little girl from the Jackey Chan cartoon, and I'm in the old west in the middel of a destet on a wagon train, but it's dirring a zombie attack, and I shoot them with a shoot gun and they just start to bleed and have a conversation with me.

Amd thats it. =/

Level 24
I uh... forgot all my dreams again. This isn't going to be a very on-topic post.

-_-' Now.. this is realy contreversial to what you said before and very helpfull for me you know.... becouse, That was what I was trying to tell you all the time...

No it's not. I'm not saying at all that any seeing into the future happened. I'm saying that if any did, it was completely forgotten and rendered useless as a prediction, as it has not been told to anyone else or remembered. It would be like telling your teammate who just got killed "Oh, wait! Don't go there! I just remembered Blue was hanging around there". Doesn't help at all. So it's not really predicting the future if you don't remember when you "predicted" it, and you didn't remember the "prediction" until after it happened. It's almost like the juvenile habit of saying "I knew that was going to happen" when clearly the person did not. Of course, none of that matters at all, because there IS NO PREDICTING OF THE FUTURE INVOLVED WITH DÉJÀ VU.

And you still haven't addressed two facts: that you don't think defining a word proves what it means, and that I spent a good week learning about déjà vu, what it is and how it happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.