• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coolest dream ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, i had a very awesome dream about Frostmourne! :grin:
You guys can also post the cool dreams you had while sleeping.
Well in my dream, (it doesn't exist) i was playing WOW and and heard Tirion Fordring asking mage about Frostmourne's origin. Here's the conversation:
Mage - Frostmourne is a Legendary weapon crafted at the time where day and night equaled and it can can only be banished by the time day and night equals. It feeds on the soul of the wielder. It is a part of Ner'zhul. It have the power of Frost Death and Chaos. But it have more. It is an evil weapon and it can be only banished by another evil weapon. Which is Andonisus the Reaper of Souls.
Tirion - Isn't Andonisus a dimensional weapon?
Mage - It isn't. It was stolen by Mal'Ganis from an old god. It have similliar origins with the Frostmourne. Mal'Ganis didn't knew the blade will return to the god because it was temporarily leaving plane of existence and come to the wielder later. It was supposed to be given to Baron Rivendare and overthrow Arthas from the frozen throne and The Baron would be the Lich King himself because Arthas was light-hearted.. It was already planned by Sargeras and his Liutenants during Lich King's creation. The only thing they forgot was the powers of that old god. They underestimated him. Atiesh, Hand of Sargeras had to deliver the blade with a replica to Rivendare but failed. It was going to disappear when meet the outside world and it did and Rivendare would make it non-dimensional with the help of the cultists.
Tirion - How did you know all this?
Mage - Because i can see all, i plotted all and i am free from that staff.
And the screen went static and then i was next to a Spirit Healer. They talked a lot but i forgot some of the conversation.

Level 7
i just read "i had a cool dream about frostmourne" and wondered how many hours a day you play WoW

That's exactly what i thought when reading this. But honestly man I'm telling you this as a friend. Give it a break every once in a while. If you're dreaming about video games than you should probably lay off them. If you are crazy enough to share it with a bunch of mean people who will probably say rude things and that they really don't care, you probably need a psychiatrist. And how do you really find two people talking about a sword on a computer in your dream crazy and cool enough to share it with the hive workshop?

Level 15
you have a big imagination.

anyways I love lucid dreams, and I dream that i'm spiderman a bunch of times, it is fucking boss, you don't even know how it feels like to swing through NY, I would have loved these when I was younger, i'm not even a spiderman fan outside of the movie, but when I was 9, 10, i always hoped I'd get these. it was hard to do it because sometimes I didn't shoot anything.

oh and bullets are cold.

Level 12
Wall of text, GO!

I had a dream the other night that I was a raptor with triceratops horns, and I was ramming the fuck out of some herbivores, then I saw my girlfriend, and then was suddenly naked and I guess cave man-ish? I was basically myself,but had a ton of body hair. Anyways, I crawled under a fallen tree and looked into a room, and saw these mobster guys bragging about things they've done, and when this one guy seemed to have the best story, I crawled out, was in their second story office building, still naked mind you... and I said, "Here's a story to top all." and I morphed back into that dinosaur and mauled those guys with my horns, and then hid behind a door, turning back into my naked human self. The door was broken down by a few more mob guys. Some had guns, some had knives, basically I like had an epic brawl and got shot seven times, stabbed four, and sliced a few times, and took quite a few punches and kicks, but ultimately killed the guys with my bare hands, then I jumped over a railing that led to the first floor, where their mob boss was, and he was all petrified, because a naked 19 year old was in front of him who just got shot 7 times, stabbed 4 times, and was all bruised and beaten up, also all my body hair was gone some how, my dreams are weird like that, and then he asked me in a shakey voice, "How are you still alive...? You're not human!" Then my view went from him, to focus on me, and I was my dinosaur self, but with my head, though still had the bad ass horns, and I spoke in like dinosaur gibberish, though English subtitles popped up, and I said, "I just wanted to impress my girlfriend." And then I did this awesome dinosaur growl/screech, and jumped on him and horned/clawed his ass to shreads. The point of focus then faded from his pile of guts to an oil painting of me hung up in a mueseum standing on a pile of dead bodies ontop of a mountain, with meteors falling from the sky, and my body was holographic, part dinosaur, then part my naked self, and I was holding my girlfriend in one arm. Epic shit if you ask me. Sorry for my terrible grammar/punctuation use in that. When I get to telling a story, especially a dream I throw those things out and just go into all out detail. I also have crazy dreams all the time. Ask me for more, lol. I had a crazy one ladt night that involved a reality TV show that had evil kids who killed their familes on live TV.

Level 6
Wall of text, GO!

I had a dream the other night that I was a raptor with triceratops horns, and I was ramming the fuck out of some herbivores, then I saw my girlfriend, and then was suddenly naked and I guess cave man-ish? I was basically myself,but had a ton of body hair. Anyways, I crawled under a fallen tree and looked into a room, and saw these mobster guys bragging about things they've done, and when this one guy seemed to have the best story, I crawled out, was in their second story office building, still naked mind you... and I said, "Here's a story to top all." and I morphed back into that dinosaur and mauled those guys with my horns, and then hid behind a door, turning back into my naked human self. The door was broken down by a few more mob guys. Some had guns, some had knives, basically I like had an epic brawl and got shot seven times, stabbed four, and sliced a few times, and took quite a few punches and kicks, but ultimately killed the guys with my bare hands, then I jumped over a railing that led to the first floor, where their mob boss was, and he was all petrified, because a naked 19 year old was in front of him who just got shot 7 times, stabbed 4 times, and was all bruised and beaten up, also all my body hair was gone some how, my dreams are weird like that, and then he asked me in a shakey voice, "How are you still alive...? You're not human!" Then my view went from him, to focus on me, and I was my dinosaur self, but with my head, though still had the bad ass horns, and I spoke in like dinosaur gibberish, though English subtitles popped up, and I said, "I just wanted to impress my girlfriend." And then I did this awesome dinosaur growl/screech, and jumped on him and horned/clawed his ass to shreads. The point of focus then faded from his pile of guts to an oil painting of me hung up in a mueseum standing on a pile of dead bodies ontop of a mountain, with meteors falling from the sky, and my body was holographic, part dinosaur, then part my naked self, and I was holding my girlfriend in one arm. Epic shit if you ask me. Sorry for my terrible grammar/punctuation use in that. When I get to telling a story, especially a dream I throw those things out and just go into all out detail. I also have crazy dreams all the time. Ask me for more, lol. I had a crazy one ladt night that involved a reality TV show that had evil kids who killed their familes on live TV.
That's a one epic dream. :xxd:

Level 21
That's one dream if you took too much dopamine... XD

Well, a psycho doctor would analyze: you got in your time as children alot of problems with mobbing guys, this dream is a projection of your still-burning anger against those guys, your mind can't solve this inner conflict and tries to satisfy your feeling's through a dream where you can live what you want to do, as a try to free your mind from that thraumatizing events.

Level 12
Or... from more a realistic and senseful approach, I had a random dream like I always do. I'm not saying my childhood wasn't fucked up at all, but I've always had crazy and random dreams. It's just my overactive imagination that doesn't sleep when I do. What's one of your dreams, RedScores?

Level 7
How the hell do you remember those all dreams... i never remembered more than a few things...
I know one weird dream ... i had a book about drawing that i got in real (at the same i became it i had the dream) , a friend of me asked me if he can see it and he was reading it etc. , it was a book with tutorials how to draw manga and all about it and in my dream he picked a pen and was drawing into the book :D it maked me sad/crazy/angry and in the DREAM i was telling to myself thats it just a dream but i couldnt awake in a dream so it seemed really real , then i awoke in real...

I think thats the longest dream i remember...
wait no... i got another one that i remembered 2 years ago , one day i lied in bed was thinkin about nothing just blan black space and then my mind did a thing and a dirty way appeared and then i remembered the complete dream i had before 2 years... weird...

Level 12
Ah, I see. Well if I have a crazy/weird/awesome dream, I make sure that when I wake up from it, to make myself remember most of the details, and the way my memory works is that I'm able to remember almost every detail about it... yet if you told me a set up numbers, or name, I'd never remember it.

Level 7
Ah, I see. Well if I have a crazy/weird/awesome dream, I make sure that when I wake up from it, to make myself remember most of the details, and the way my memory works is that I'm able to remember almost every detail about it... yet if you told me a set up numbers, or name, I'd never remember it.

Well my memory work that way that i dont remember the dream and for sample i wanted go to the bath and then in my head was the feelling... i did this already one time i remember it and it was in the dream...
Well but that thing when i remembered the WHOLE dream was a freaky thing
well i heard in the brain the part called unconscious or so (sry if its wrong im not english) remembers all things you ever did and etc. exactly to the smallest detail... i heard somenwhere "You did never forget something you saw , you just cant remember"

Level 19
Once I had a dream about watching a movie with Will Ferrel and Clint Eastwood - except like 20 years younger.
They were playing businessmen who somehow ran out of money and became homeless, and started randomly trying to dig up empty mint packets, of which there was a large cache buried close to where they slept.

That is all I remember of it... D:

Level 7
I had today a totaly freaky dream that apperead like totaly real , it was like watching a horror movie and be the hero there even the light of the moon and so was like in a nightmare and it was exactly my room where i sleep.

Level 6
I had a dream that i was fighting with someone in a forest and that night a zombie came out of a tree with a guitar and plays the guitar. It sounded like the the ending theme of Courage the Cowardly Dog. lol

Level 12
I had an awesome dream last night. Here it goes...

Started off where I was in some kind of fortress/temple fighting off people in hand-to-hand combat, and then it eventually lead into my old high school where I was hanging out with some friends from my swim team, and we had like this fight club where chicks and guy would fight each other, so then basically we beat up each other for a while till our officer on campus found us outside fighting, and we all beat him up and ran off to hide. Now we were somewhere in this crazy somewhat closed amusement park. I went into one room which was basically a football sized field both length and width across filled with huge wabes of moving candy. So the only logical thing for me to do was jump in. I basically just floated along eating candy till I made it to the other side, which was a big room filled with families eating pizza, and it also had amusemne tpark rides in the center of the room. So I got on one and started throwing boomerings from my seat at people below. One father got pissed and tried to grab me from out of the ride I was in, which was baicically like a see-saw mixed with a marry go round on steroids. It was going ridiculously fast, and I ended up kicking him in the head. I jumped down and then walked out of that room and somehow ended up on this moving train which has a massive pool. Also, the train was running on no tracks, but just moving across the ocean. Somehow there was a game show going on, and I was the last contestant. I was going against a bunch of black girls, and the rules were, whoever was the last person standing one, and you got knocked out when you were dumped into the pool face first. So like they charged at me and I dumped three in right away. Then one tried to pull my foot from under me while I stood on this platform, and I kicked her and she did a flip head first into the pool. Then another one grabbed my foot from behind, I ended up flipping and falling in knee first, and apparently they just released snaked in the pool, and I got out real quick, and the rest of the chicks got constricted under water, then I saw Phineas and Ferb, two cartoon characters that my little sisters watch all the time. they gave me ajet back, and then I took off to go to the front of the train, and while I was flying along, Queen was playing, like a whole assortment of songs, then I landed and molded lead balls for an old musket with some old guy and then I shot him because he tried taking my jetpack. Then I woke up.

Level 8
Very nice. But mine was more descriptive, so gtfo.

Oh I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to be descriptive.

I had really weird dream though...

It started at the dentists office, I leave and start walking, I walk by my school, and then suddenly I'm in a park and I'm walking up a hill. Suddenly I'm on a big wall, its very wide and there's lots of people walking along it. I look to my left and I can see lake Ontario, suddenly it starts getting very very dark, suddenly its so dark I cant see a damn thing, pitch black. I trip and fall, then some girls help me up and then I can see again, then it starts to rain. Its coming down hard, I soon find myself leading a band of kids. Then we start walking down some stairs, and now were on the GEW(Gardener Express Way), for some reason there's sidewalks lol. So were up on the GEW(its raised in this section), and were running on the sidewalk, still raining hard. I tell the kids there's a pathway down to the subway station from up here(wtflol?). So we go down, get into the subway and it takes off. I get out and I'm asking pplz for a quarter for a pay phone. Then I walk outside(no longer raining), an I recognize the street, but I know there's no Subway station on it. Then I see somebody I know, I ask for directions, they tell me to head south and then to turn right and follow it. I start walking down the street and I can see the GEW(which is raised above Lake Shore Blvd). I get to Lake Shore Blvd, and its kinda sketchy, I look right and I see a tunnel(wtf?). So I start running thru it, I come out, and I hear gunshots. Theres a bunch of black gangsters standing in the intersection aiming their guns at each other. I'm like SHIT! I look to might right and see a hill with some shitty old buildings on it. I run up there, there's more gangster standing around, guns drawn. This hill is getting steeper, I look to my left, and its a cliff, I'm staring down at a 20 meter drop to the road bellow. I look forwards, and its just seas and seas of sand, with highways running thru the sand dunes. WTFBBQ? I turn around and start to walk down the hill. The gangsters start shooting. I look to my left and see a group of old guys, kinda rough looking but not hobos. Their all smoking I walk over to them. Then one of them taps me on the back and asks. "Are you here for the meeting to?"
I begin to reply. "I don-" And then I woke up, I was covered in sweat, and I was shaking. It was one of the scariest dreams I had ever had....

Creepy eh....Its fucking 12:30 and I'm actually freaked out from typing that all out...

Level 15
yesterday i dreamed there was some cartoon animal thing chasing me, for like 7 blocks i didnt tire but i still wasn't fast enough, it looked like a bear, but when it got closer it actually turned into a clown, he was fun and didn't want to hurt me at all, then at some other point i climbed an elevator, luckily i noticed it was broken and got out in time, then i fell for 6 meters off the wire that holds the elevator into a room, through a broken window. and survived without a scratch on me (or pain). then it turned out to be a library or mall sort of thing, then there was an R rated scene (lol) and then i can't remember the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.