• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comunist? wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Yeah i know...i dont know if i should shut my computer off or unplug it because people say that it can somehow get in when turned off i dunno

You don't need to unplug it just shut it off would do just fine plus Firefox can't hardly infect your computer, a virus only gets inside your computer if

A) you open up a link or a file that contains it.
B) Something called Active X that that uses scripts, so a virus is were those scripts are.
C) A CD/DVD nuff said
D) You have no firewall what's so ever and any incomming traffic goes inside your computer (this is the big one.)

Level 13
the virus is suppost to crush computers. So if you really want to check and see what happens go ahead but i'm playing it safe.

Guy with a house full of expansive paintings, hears on the news a torando that was going in his direction has changed course. Doesn't play it safe and move the stuff just incase and gets hit. What happens?
Now his neighour did play it safe and saved himself thousands of dollars worth of paintings.

Which would you pick?

Level 24
NOT.

I kinda have to agree with Dusk. First, you have admin's pretending to be all srs bsns, and banning people left and right who they don't like.

Then pulling stunts like this, which quite frankly are not particularily lulzy.

So, DECIDE what you want the site to be, dammit. And then . . . god forbid . . . DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Level 13
its not happening just on this site guys, some companies are backing up their files just in case
Ever hear of the "i love you" bug
I LOVE YOU VIRUS
just google it if you want to
alot of people are thinking its going to be like that but worldwide

Level 13
and the background of all the pages are the nuke sign
Nuke_Smiley_by_Khultar.jpg

there i even gave it to them LOL

Level 35
You people really need to suck it up and stop complaining.

Gawd!

At first you are complaining because we are too serious, and now you complain because we have some fun.

Will you just shut up and grow a pair?

Starving babies whine less than you people.

It is ONE(ish) day, and it isn't going to kill you to enjoy a twinge bit of cliche stupidity.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA DAMN IT! And you are going to enjoy it too.

Dasvidanya!

Level 13
i just wish the site wasn't so red all of a sudden...i had really gotten used to the jungle colors...

edit: hey i just noticed something... Scyth-Master's avatar is this icon that is everywhere. i guess that's where the icon came from...yeah i thought i saw it around here before...

Level 3
You people really need to suck it up and stop complaining.

Gawd!

At first you are complaining because we are too serious, and now you complain because we have some fun.

Will you just shut up and grow a pair?

Starving babies whine less than you people.

It is ONE(ish) day, and it isn't going to kill you to enjoy a twinge bit of cliche stupidity.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA DAMN IT! And you are going to enjoy it too.

Dasvidanya!

XD I agree. This is actually pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.