• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interstellar warfare beta/alpha tests

Do you like this map and does it have potential?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If improved, then Yes!

• Maybe

• NO!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This map is named Interstellar Warfare and is made by me.

It's a space map that starts the players on Earth.
You start as either a human nation or the aliens.

Setting:
After a devastating invasion by aliens, many human nations have banded together into larger states.
Capture of the advanced alien technology has allowed mankind to develop interstellar spaceships.

Though the aliens are still on earth and are trying to prevent that from happening.
One human federation has already collapsed.
Russia is in a civil war.
Southern africa can be liberated from the aliens if their forces there are crushed before they are reinforced.

So, that's a short summary of the situation of the world.

Countries
You can play as either:
The European Union
Russia or The Soviet Union
The U.S. of A.
Canada
China
The Scandinavian Federation
The Indian Union
Oceanian Commonwealth
The Union of South America
and the remnants of the Alien invasion force

Objective
The objective of all playable 'countries' is to reach space first and create a mighty interstellar empire.

Other Notes
Please provide suggestions, especially on new mechanics, units, what is balanced and unbalanced, bugs and so on.

Also, I would really want help from people to implement the more advanced features that I have planned.
These additions include, but are not limited to:
Economy improvements, i.e. you have to build your economy from the ground up when you get to space.
A revolt and hate system for planets so that you actually need to be careful to not over-expand.

But, I really need people that are willing to help me in order to make this possible, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

You should have put a protector on it. I'll check it out when i can!

Status
Not open for further replies.