• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

With dead comes life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, as many of you may or may not have noticed, my Legend of Zelda project died, which is unfortunate. But as the name insists, with death comes life, and this is no exeption. I have decided to begin work on a new project, Warriors of Keyzen.

The world of Keyzen is in serious need of help. It has been repeatedly attacked by vicious demons from the abyss. Now the earth has become involved in this battle after one of Keyzen's ships crashlanded on Earth. The National Replublic has sent some of its most advanced men to the planet of Keyzen to help out the Keyzenians. You are the commander of your army, and you must defeat the alien scum. Disturbing news was intercepted from the alien mothership, it planned to capture all the people on Keyzen, then blow up the planet, enslaving all the inhabitents. Thats not the dsiturbing part, the desturbing part is they plan to do that to Earth to. Kill all the aliens

Nothing will be the same in this game, exept you will still build armies, but they will be all futuristic, and you will play through 17 maps to complete your mission. On the 17th map you will enter the alien mothership to destroy it.

Level 13
@master kohaku: :cry: Bad that the Zelda-project died, but that's life :wink:

Remember, imo your current project will at least take a year (my experience, you see my project is still not done and it started half a year ago)

But I would like to see the result.

@rabies_sheep: (german)
Sein letztes Projekt wurde in einem ähnlichen Topic diskutiert, ich denke er versuchts auf dem gleichen Weg (+ ein bissl Werbung, genau wie ich in meiner sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.