• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alien Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
ALIEN MASTER
projec1.jpg

Version 1.0a
Tiny note: AM means 'Alien Master' and CM means 'City Marines' they are both teams. the AM's are team 2 and the CM's are team 1.

Progress
Progress

Terrain/Environment: 99%
Triggers/JASS: 20%
Units/items: 80%
Abilities/Upgrades: 0%
Overall Progress: 49,75%

What is Alien Master?
What is Alien Master?

Alien Master is a new Wc3 map that i intend to release just this holiday, after that there will be some patches/fixed and more items/features will be added to make it complete. Alien Master is based from the mod from HL2 called; 'Zombie Master'. To not make it look like a total conversion/copy of the mod i made the name to 'Alien Master' got a little plot and made the spawner's spawn alien units instead of undead/zombies. Alien Master is not a really big map and it mostly needs full house to play and at least be balanced when you go online (Balance between the CM(City Marines) and AM(Alien Masters)).
The Plot/Story
The Plot/Story

It is somewhere in the 22th century. Mankind has found several other species around the universe and knows allot more about his history. Now it seems that the previous humans where just as advanced as us but where totally insane and wanted to destroy everything and claim the universe as their own. Now we tried to contact the aliens they recognized us and immediately turned hostile, without preparation most of the humans fell and cities were rapidly destroyed. After some months most of the earth was destroyed, there are just some capitals left, and you are in ONE of them and in the MOST IMPORTANT one. You have to defend the city to prevent the others from falling because this is the Headquarter of the resistance.
Player Goals
Player Goals

TEAM 1: CITY MARINES (5 Players max)
Main Goal: Survive for 60 minutes true a raging zombie storm to win.
Optional Goal: Gather gold, build bunkers, camps and hideouts, buy items to strengthen your hero, level your hero.
TEAM 2: ALIEN MASTERS (3 Players max)
Main Goal: Kill all CM heroes to win.
Optional Goal: Gather gold by keeping your aliens alive, gather lumber for alien upgrades by killing marines, train your hero(Alien Commander), buy items to strengthen your hero.
Features
Features

• (AM) You have a 'trapper' unit that has several skills to support your alien troops with spells, abilities and traps.
• (AM) Choose an offensive, defensive or supportive stance for your trapper, this affects his abilities.
• (CM) Choose an offensive, defensive or supportive stance for your hero marine, this only affects his abilities.
• (CM) Build bunkers and wall them in by using blockades/barricades for optimal city defense.
• (AM) Spawn aliens all around the map, the circles indicate your spawning grounds and cannot be seen my the CM's
• (AM) Upgrade your troops, buy special alien items and use your trapper and alien commanders hero to even add more damage to opponents
• (AM/CM) Buy common items and rare items and even buy heroic items! you can also get unique items (Strongest items in the game) by slaying the hero of an AM or an CM and it depends on which side you slay them and what for an item you get! (Example; Marines drop a gun and Aliens drop a claw)
Items
Items

These are the item types you can receive in Alien Master
- Common (Level 1)
- Rare (Level 3)
- Heroic (Level 5)
- Unique (Level 8)
BTW - The terrain you see isn't supposed to be THAT good, reasons;
1) Its supposed to be viewed from above.
2) Its not the main goal of the map, the main goal of the map is gameplay.

Attachments

• AM01.jpg
    AM01.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 150
  • AM02.jpg
    AM02.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 184
  • AM03.jpg
    AM03.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 172
  • AM04.jpg
    AM04.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 188
  • AM05.jpg
    AM05.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Level 27
*Added all rare items, hospital items and workshop items*; +25% Units/Items
*Done some small triggering*; +0% Trigger (Its very minor)

Btw.. i am in need of weapon icons. not medieval weapons but future weapons, like shotguns and machine guns etc. I thought i saw them somewhere here but i dont know where >.< HELP! please, i want to finish this before i go to school again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.