• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Biographies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
To be fair, age doesn't really imply how busy can you be, you could be 12 years old and have to do lots of activities daily such as, I don't know, some instrument classes, the foul sport... and such. While at the same time being a 17 years old dude without occupations.

But then again, it's not like drawing takes a very significant amount of your time.

Level 14
Thank god, now how about we think on suggestions for the way the RP will be done? I suggest the following: Normal text RP with another discussion thread that will be Only for adding the most important events of the overall RP so far, that way it won't get too messed up.

Level 18
If you haven't noticed. The only thread I have not removed is [General] Discussions, which was there exactly for all this nonsense that this thread was flooded with.

And I haven't though of the RP thread? Oh, of course I haven't. I only asked people's opinion and then this whole place was flooded with all kinds of nonsense.

Level 8
Lone wolf (trait)
As a person, a lone wolf is an individual who prefers solitude, is introverted, or who works alone.
In literature, lone wolves are aloof and emotionally unable or unwilling to directly interact with other characters in the story. A stereotypical lone wolf will be dark or serious in personality; they are often taciturn, and will distinguish themselves through their reserved nature.

This is what i meant.
also edited my autobiography

Source: Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.