• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Actually, the wiki was not founded by me and it's history goes all way back to January, but the founder was the one and only editor so he abbandoned it after making a few pages. However I found it... hmmm 2 months ago I think, and started adding things :)

Level 10
No :D
Edit :
223635-albums6286-picture73667.jpg
[tr][TD]
Name : Brhundle
Race : Human
Job : Ranger

Character's Story :

Brhundle is from Red Dead Ranger Clan. They lived by hunting in forest,also they have a companion wolves. The Red Dead Ranger Clan is known as the biggest archers clan. Brhundle trained by his father who are the leader of Red Dead Ranger Clan. His father give him a wolf which will guard him until death.

After many years of living in forest other Race and Clan attacked them. Brhundle's father asked him to go and run,his father fight for his Clan. Hours passed... His father already dead. No one still alive in their Clan. Brhundle is the one who still alive on his Clan. Brhundle's wolf follow him wherever he go. The wolf guards him when he's sleeping. Brhundle train himself alone. He live now with his wolf. His wolf hunts for him to eat something.

Many days have passed Brhundle decide to travel with his wolf. He meet many friends because of his good manners. He go to any town and he considered as a stranger in any town he traveled. He learns to write and read by borrowing books and asking peoples how to read it. (They're Clan don't know how to Read :ogre_hurrhurr:)

Weapon :
Bow and Arrow

Roland

R

Roland

Let's wait till he Finishes his Full entry, he's just making a progress on it ^^

Roland

R

Roland

The table he inserted is somewhat a Picture that he's gonna put there.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

This is turning out to be a weird week. First I went on a joyride cause of the bus being late and ending up taking another. Then the weird timetable and now I'm getting sick. Just dendi :D

Roland

R

Roland

My illness is getting worse and Worse... Well, Since I uploaded my Drawing, Jag'Roar I will upload his Full body sketch.

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks Pallian, You're really making me Happy :) I will photograph my Drawings and I will work on my Doodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.