• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13

Name: David
Race: Human

David has yellow long hair, hiding in his helmet. He has blue eyes and no beard. He carries a helmet for protection on his head, he carries some armor and a big sword. The sword was forget by his father, he was a blacksmith.

I'll make a new one.

Level 18
Introducing Demon King Shao, I'll tell her backstory, personality and such later on then.

145260-albums2772-picture70470.png

Level 19
Introducing Paillan

201891-albums6126-picture73367.jpg

Race: Human
Planet: E-arth
Paillan is a mage in training to unlock the true potentials of power in the world. His powers lie in the ability to make real things he sees in images, cards and stuff like that, but he can't make anything he wants real, there are a few rules: 1. He can only create things, not destroy already created things 2.He can only seal in cards things that he had touched before 3.He can't seal people if that person doesn't wants it 4. He can't make divine stuff real. He always carries a deck of many cards to use in his enemies. He also has a sword just in case... his sword is a lightsabre. Paillan was born at the end of the great dawn of winter, in the sixth age of the natural dimension. He and his parents lived on a small village in a cold place. Winters were long and difficult, summers short and wet. Until 6 he helped his parents as much as he could, but one winter he went ill. He ended in bed for many days, almost dead. His parents leaved him, because they said he was a charge. He found relief on drawing. In that way he found his powers. First he drawed himself healthy, and magically, he was good again. He them started to draw more things, his magic brush, which automatically draws what he thinks, whit corresponding colors, his abilty to reduce his painting so he could carry them in something confortable, like cards. And finally his sword, when he discovered he neded something to defend himself in case his magic went silenced. At the age of 15, he was ready. He leaved his home village. He returned in 3 years, after defeating all archmages of every order. His villages was wipped out. Nothing left, seaching in the runs he discovered it was recent work, made by the demonical fire cultists maybe even a demon. He sware revenge. He seached the hand of light, to join as a demon hunter. They didn't accepted him because of his abilities, make them fear. So he went freelancing, seaching for demons.
Aperance:
Wears and old jacket and some dark pants, he also has a white T-shirt.
Weapons: Cards and lightsabre
abilities:
reduce: Reduce the size of drawings, until they have the size of cards.
Ilusion of reality: Makes anything inside a picture real
swap: alternatively, he can jump to irreal places and take the place of the stuff he just made real.
Strength: Can throw cards strong enought as they were daggers
Agility: Moves as fast as sound, but only whit magic help.

Level 13

Name: Davarghix
Race: Shimaku

Appearance:

Davarghix is a tall creature, very muscular and strong. His red eyes, made of blood help him take care of his enemy as he sees his weakness and biggest fear. The iron mask which he wears produces gas compound of the same composition as the air of his home planet as well as the pipes connected from the mask to his body part give him energy. His cold skin is dark gray. He has a long black and red cloak, he also has iron pants and iron boots. He has sharp claws for combat which create fear into the enemies eyes.

Backstory:

Davarghix from clan Dal'thraki, planet Zimanga, was a born in in a healthy family, his father was head of Dal'thraki. He was raised well and taught well. His home planet so called Zimanga is a dark and it is filled with a lot of ruins. The planned was attacked by many other races. The biggest threat to the planet was when the race Kor'thaki attacked and butchered everything they could see in front of their eyes.

The clan Dal'thraki was well known for their wealth, that is why it was targeted by many other races. The clan was attacked a lot of times and it survived all of the attacks. But one day, a very dark day in Zimanga, Dal'thraki was attacked by the Kor'thaki. It was a sore defeat for Dal'thraki, everyone died but Davarghix escaped. He wanted to fight them and help his father but his mother made him run away just to survive. Davarghix was very young then, and he felt ashamed, he watched the people of Dal'thraki die one by one defending their families. From that day, Davarghix sought revenge on Kor'thaki and Emperor Shao.

From the day that the clan Dal'thraki was burned to pieces, from the day that everyone from Dal'thraki was slaughtered, Davarghix traveled and survived alone. He killed creatures to eat and their blood to drink. After years and years of drinking just blood, his eyes turned red, his vision changed, he sees the fear and weakness in everyone standing against him.

Level 23
From that day, David didn't feel anything, but revenge
You can't feel revenge, David. You can have a wish or a desire for revenge though.

Also, don't want to burst your bubble, but doesn't it strike you weird that a horrifying alien creature from a proud warrior race, who drinks nothing but blood and wants only revenge, is named David? I mean... David of the Dal'thraki clan from the planet Zimanga.

That said, I'm working on my own character introduction and I'll try to post an illustration shortly after.

Level 18
I do have a problem with it, yes.

In it you're telling us how you're depressed and find yourself as an useless inhabitant on planet Earth.
I do not want you to do that. I want you to create a character instead of annoying me which you have no rights to do, I have been on your side for this whole time.

Level 23
Paillan is a mage in training to become the ancient mage master and defeat some gods... for realsis. His powers lie in the ability to make real things he sees in images, cards and stuff like that. He always carries a deck of many cards to spam them around his enemies. He also has a sword just in case... his sword is like a jedi sword.
There is so many things wrong here. If he is a young mage in training, how can he become ancient? 'Realsies' is not a word. 'Spam' is only okay when you're talking about the Internet.
And what the hell do you mean made like a jedi sword? Do you mean that it's a lightsabre or that it is shaped like it or something?

Level 13

Name: Davarghix
Race: Shimaku

Appearance:

Davarghix is a tall creature, very muscular and strong. His red eyes, made of blood help him take care of his enemy as he sees his weakness and biggest fear. The iron mask which he wears produces gas compound of the same composition as the air of his home planet as well as the pipes connected from the mask to his body part give him energy. His cold skin is dark gray. He has a long black and red cloak, with some leather pants and leather boots. He has sharp claws for combat which create fear into the enemies eyes.

Backstory:

Davarghix from clan Dal'thraki, planet Zimanga, was a born in in a healthy family, as his father was head of Dal'thraki. He was raised well and taught well. His home planet so called Zimanga is a dark and it is filled with a lot of ruins.

The clan Dal'thraki was well known for their wealth, that is why it was targeted by many other races. The clan was attacked a lot of times and it survived all of the attacks. But one day, a very dark day in Zimanga, Dal'thraki was attacked by the Kor'thaki. They slaughtered everything they could see in front of their eyes, as so it was a sore defeat for Dal'thraki, everyone died but Davarghix escaped. He wanted to fight them and help his father but his mother made him run away just to survive. Davarghix was very young then, and he felt ashamed, he watched the people of Dal'thraki die one by one defending their families. From that day, Davarghix sought revenge on Kor'thaki and Emperor Shao.

From the day that the clan Dal'thraki was burned to pieces, from the day that everyone from Dal'thraki was slaughtered, Davarghix traveled and survived alone. He killed creatures to eat and their blood to drink. After years and years of drinking just blood, his eyes turned red, his vision changed, he sees the fear and weakness in everyone standing against him.

Level 19
174866-albums3368-picture71601.png

Race: Orc

Appearance:

Am'ar is of a muscular structure, with the average orcish light green skin. Unusual, however, is his two big teeth pointing down from his upper lip. The bald top of his head is covered by a leathery cowboy-hat, and his eyes covered by black sunglasses. He got well-developed sideburns on his cheeks, and stubble on the chin. He is often smoking cigars too.
He also wears a ragged teal vest, revealing a scar on his hairy chest. One shoulder pad is attached to his left shoulder by a leather-belt around the stomach. He has a round belt with two letters saying "DP", a wrench in his pocket and heavy boots.

Personality:

Am'ar is an unusually calm and kind orc. A man of action, who loves to engage in combat, which is typical for his kind. He is loyal and caring to his friends, and likes to meet new friends. For an Orc, he is very intelligent, but his obsession of getting to know his lost past and irritation of being disrespected often becomes a problem for him.

Abilities:

In combat, Am'ar relies mostly on his skills using his staff of alienated wood, which can become a scythe. He is a skilled, strong and agile fighter that usually can handle several enemies at a time. A magical crystal on the top of his staff can be used to Time Stop enemies for a limited duration. Sometimes, when the battle gets too intense, he will use his powerful GC3 gun instead, which can shoot powerful magical beams, but only in worst case, since the needed batteries are expensive and hard to get.

Background story:

After many years of travelling between worlds, training to become a better fighter and doing what good he could, Am'ar ended up losing his memories from the dangerous portal rifts. He stopped his endless journey, helping the forces of good in that world and even got himself a family. However, his family was kidnapped by an evil mistress and he seeked her out to claim it back, but her powers were too great.
She then sent him through another rift, explaining her evil sisters ruled the planet he was heading to and he could be a useful slave to them. On the new planet he ended up in fiery prison fortress, with hundreds of prisoners belonging to the world's unknown rulers...
And story continues, once the roleplay starts... (PS: I haven't got my hat and cigar yet, and my sideburns aren't that huge, but they will be)

Level 18
Why should I care if it satisfies you?
Like just what the actual fuck is this.

"However, his family was kidnapped by an evil mistress and he seeked her out to claim it back, but her powers were too great.
She then sent him through another rift, explaining her evil sisters ruled the planet he was heading to and he could be a useful slave to them. On the new planet he ended up in fiery prison fortress, with hundreds of prisoners belonging to the world's unknown rulers...
And story continues, once the roleplay starts... (PS: I haven't got my hat and cigar yet, and my sideburns aren't that huge, but they will be)"

Level 19
It's my attempt at connecting the stories from the different roleplays, without actually connecting them - I've done that trick each time I entered a new roleplay with this guy. If you want me to change it, tell me :)
I can cut it down to something like "he arrived here without any memory", but in my mind it will still be as written before. It's not like it will touch this story in any way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.