1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Catapult

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A simple model of a catapult. One of the models for my siege machines pack, which I will upload in the future.

Keywords:
Catapult, Siege
Contents

Catapult (Model)

Reviews
15:06, 4th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Useful.
  1. 15:06, 4th Jul 2015
    MiniMage: Useful.

2. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Are you trying to destroy your own building? ><
    GJ anyway

the Texture choice Is amazing

3. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Something like that) Want to diversify arsenal of tools. By the way, I really like how looks a teamcolored feather on arrow in your ballista. May I please use it in my "scorpion" machine? I'm working on improving this model and I'd really like to add this part.

4. Keiji

Keiji

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've always thought it funny how these things move on their own in EVERY game I've
    played. This takes me back to Age of Empires 2 :)

5. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah the textures are great and it has wheels too, very smart for making it easier for you're footmen to bring this through war.

6. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hehe, somebody played Age of Empires 2.

I like it! 3/5. That doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with it; it fills its purpose quite well. It's just that there's not enough things above average about it for a 4/5.

7. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Excellent !