• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Catapult

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Catapult (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit.
Level 6
you probably shouldn't rate you own work. and especially rating it a 4 is pretty high... i'll download it and see... and please add a screenshot
-Blue

Level 1
Hmm ... your sure your done with this model ? Because the peon dont have any skin on it and a part of the capapult's skin is on the left of it :?

Level 7
well come on guys, he knows it looks like crap but he made it one day (i assume while screwing around) and just put it up for download for others to check it out. i think we all know hes not looking for a directors choice or anything, hes just looking to make a humerous little model. :)