• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wildhammer Catapult

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Description:
  • Inspired by the WoW model found in Kirthaven in the Twilight Highlands.
Updates:
  • Move the back tires forward and change the some vertices bone attachments.

Credits:
  • Special Thanks to HerrDave for making the Eagle head and Wildhammer Geosets.
Contents

Catapult Missile Fire (Model)

Wildhammer Catapult (Model)

Wildhammer Catapult (Icon)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
I found issues that you need to fix: Add a collision shape. Geosets need to disappear at the end of "Decay" animation.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
OK I've taken a closer look (Hive Viewer) and I hate to say it, but I'm a bit underwhelmed. Overall it's really sparse, but that's not that bad; my real issue is the front bit. It's just a solid box, with an eagle face on front & those weird, flat wing-boxes on either side.

I'm really not sure what to suggest, aside from rethinking the geometry & even the placement of that front-bit. The gryphon-concept is solid, of course, but I'm just not in love with it currently. :<