• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Catapult

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, I'm back after a lot of effort and maturity, practice and attention, after 6 years of creating my last modeling losses, I brought here a model made by me called Tauren Catapult, a race project that I am developing to deepen my techniques. I think this is a good start, can you give your opinion please? I appreciate it very much, and it's going to excuse my bad English;:peasant-ok-hand:

-This model can be used with the Draenei Demolisher project art missile; :goblin_boom:

-For custom race maps and all;

-With model BTN icon;

-Thanks for listening.

Tauren Catapult Icon you will find here-BTNTauren Catapult
<The Brazilian Creator Model>:peasant-cheers-back:
Previews
Contents

Tauren Catapult (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Maybe useful to some people, but the edits on this model are rather poor and basic.
Level 2
Looks like some kind of a variation of the Undead Meat Wagon. I gather that was your template.
Still, It looks nice. :)

Level 3
Very good model, I can definitely see it making its debut as a unit that serves its purpose for doing the jobs that a Tauren - or two - couldn't do!

Also the Totem is a nice touch! (You can't really have a Tauren non-bio unit without it anyway, right?)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
doesn't catapult Taurens 0/10

... j/k. Seriously, though, thanks for uploading this. I'm a big fan of fleshing out custom races with models, and the Tauren could use some love. I like the creativity of combining the catapult with a reskinned Meat Wagon.