• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Car Driving, or almost? Check this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey all.

I received a link from a person, which shocked me pretty much.
Its about what possibly could happen if you text message and drive at the same time.

http://www.gwent.police.uk/leadnews.php?a=2172

Please don't post ridiculous posts upon it as it isn't to laugh about.
Accidents happen this way and this is a dramatic example of how.

Gwent Police said:
If you have been affected by the issues in this film you can get support and advice by contacting the BrakeCare helpline for road crash victims and their carers. BrakeCare can be contacted by calling 0845 603 8570 or emailing

[email protected].

Level 7
Jesus Christ... very realistic, gives me the chills.

But then again, I don't care since I don't drive, and I won't be driving for two more years at least (since I'm 16 and in my country it is not allowed to drive if under age of 18).

Level 17
Oh gawd.

My old high school made a video like that every year before prom so people wouldn't drink and text and whatnot. Texting while driving is already illegal here. If some body is incapable of doing both at the same time and yet they still do it then the stupid git deserves to be hit because obviously the world has no place for monotaskers otherwise cars and phones wouldn't existence at the same time. What would have grabbed my attention is if they had added some Final Destination shit. Nothing entertains more than seeing the same person get brutally murdered more than once.

Level 12
My school brang in the community officer, who had a video about this stuff. Very hard NOT to laugh. The girl swirved about an inch and the mirrors caught. BOOM. She ate sidewall. I asked for a slo-mo of that part. Then the fire department came on-scene and started using the jaws. Her face was all scratch up and the whole top was collapsed in on her, from a near-strait impact into the wall.

Level 12
Thats nothing compared to today's standers. I want a 20 car pile up with a pissed-off axe murderer that kills all the other survors with panio wire, and maybe I'll stop.

Also, is it bad if you laughed for most of it? I mean, the sound effects in the beginning are pathetic

Level 8
Thats nothing compared to today's standers. I want a 20 car pile up with a pissed-off axe murderer that kills all the other survors with panio wire, and maybe I'll stop.

Also, is it bad if you laughed for most of it? I mean, the sound effects in the beginning are pathetic

Why don't we hire someone to crash their car into your parents at 100 km/h, then we'll see if you still find car crashes funny.

Level 19
they just dramatise a fucking car accident?
car crashes happen all the time meh..
no matter how much you dramatise shit people will always behave like idiots
(idiot post is idiot)

Level 17
not much of an impact on me, we italians are the worst drivers in the universe, there's a car accident in a rate of about 2 every 50 minutes, I bullshit you not.

we out crash you americans anyday :D

oh and i grinned at the neck snapping scene.

45,000 people are injured and 680 killed on China's roads each day.

Level 19
Lol but kids don't drive cars...
Well we got an incident here in which a guy crashed his car into 5 other parked ones
the guy is free even if he drove with 130Km/h in the city, was drunk, had no license and a car with no numbers.

Level 12
I was in a car accident, but I still found this terribly funny. I feel so bad that I laughed, its jsut he effects at the start were awful. And they managed to break every window in the car with their heads too.
Note to self: Get window insurance first, not car insurance.

Besides the fact that texting and driving is illegal (in certain places, it seems), it's also incredibly fucking stupid. As long as you text while driving, crash into a tree and don't happen to kill anyone else but your own damn stupid self, good riddance.

What's next, steering with your teeth?

EDIT: Watched the video. Hilarious.

Level 15
i might be sadistic, i laugh at death, this car accident made me smile, 9/11 made me grin as a child, today my religion teacher said his 3 year old daughter had died a long time ago from a brain disease, i giggled and couldn't stop, i had to cover it with coughing...

am i a bad person?

Level 12
i might be sadistic, i laugh at death, this car accident made me smile, 9/11 made me grin as a child, today my religion teacher said his 3 year old daughter had died a long time ago from a brain disease, i giggled and couldn't stop, i had to cover it with coughing...

am i a bad person?

You're a wonderful person,. You just laugh at the sufferning of others, which is normal for lots of people.

Level 19
It is not about the video, it is about the fact of the accidents that happen.
This was just an example. The world is crap since "nobody(at least, not much)" cares after all.
Do you think you're so awesome to laugh at those people? I hope that you'll experience it yourself and then we'll talk again if that would be even possible.
People like you, who laugh about people getting hurt and get very unlucky accidents should consider a psychologist.

As I also posted in my first post:
"Please don't post ridiculous posts upon it as it isn't to laugh about."

You're incredible disgusting to act laughing on something like this.

Level 22
If you ask me, the **** that was writing on the phone deserved to die for what she did, sorry but true, she killed the mother and father of a child that was very young and damaged the people in the car she drove... Stuff like this woulden't happen if retards like that woulden't exist...

Level 12

Do you think you're so awesome to laugh at those people? I hope that you'll experience it yourself and then we'll talk again if that would be even possible.

Getting T-Boned by a firetruck that is going 80 is an accident not to laugh about. (No one laughed when it happed to me.)

I am not laughing at the fact of people dying, just the fact that the video is really ridiculus. It is just poorly made.

please no sarcasm, i am dead serious. and it's not the suffering of others, just the death
If you seen AFV (America's Funniest Video's) You would see that 90% of the stuff on that show if pure pain. I don't laugh at that show, but it has been on the air for several years, so I am assuming that it is popular. I wasn't being sarcastic. Some death's are just ironic to not laugh at. (Like a woman getting hit with a tire in the face at a racecar event, even though everyone else dived long before it hit.) Brain disease is kinda harsh though.

Barathrum If you ask me, the **** that was writing on the phone deserved to die for what she did, sorry but true, she killed the mother and father of a child that was very young and damaged the people in the car she drove... Stuff like this woulden't happen if retards like that woulden't exist...
Unwise decision on her part, especially since she is a horrible monotasking person.

Level 15
This was just an example. The world is crap since "nobody(at least, not much)" cares after all.
People like you, who laugh about people getting hurt and get very unlucky accidents should consider a psychologist.

As I also posted in my first post:
"Please don't post ridiculous posts upon it as it isn't to laugh about."

You're incredible disgusting to act laughing on something like this.

it doesn't make me feel awesome, it makes me feel guilty and bad, but i can't control myself, hell i've even laughed at my own physical pain. why it bothers me is that i'm not an evil person, but it still happens and i don't like it.

Level 6
Well, the message was spot-on from what I interpret. As for the seriousness of it all... well, I'm skeptical, and from what I gather as a general consensus, it would appear that there is an overwhelming amount of lol-lols to chime-in with.

However, I did quite enjoy some of the DRAMATIC CINEMATOGRAPHY employed in a DISCONCERTINGLY BRUTAL manner. It was all a very nice spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.