• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

camel's skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Try to make it match the Blizzard styled nerubians.

Level 12
I actually did something :X WIP of the BB Worker. I have no idea how I'm going to add the mouth.

Attachments

• worker1.jpg
    worker1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 108

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What website?

Good texture, neeeeeeeeeext.

Level 12
Bump?

Bronzebeard Worker.

While not all stout members of the Bronzebeard clan are ready to take up arms, many of the skilled craftsmen and workers will aid the wareffort by building structures of war and man the smithies to produce steel for their fighters.
Model and skin by camel's_hump.
Animations by Blizzard, fitted by Chriz.

Mountaineer

As the citizens of Ironforge expanded into the surrounding areas, the order of the mountaineers was founded. Their mission is to safeguard the roads and settlements from dangers. They have also discovered some of the powers of their ancestors. Through training, members of the order can turn themselves into living rock, the form their ancestors the earthen had.
Ancestral Legacy - The mountaineer gains stone form, increasing armor and regeneration, but reducing walking and attack speed.

Model and skin by camel's_hump.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is the Obsidian Guard hero?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Gut. I am very glad you finished and that it came out so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
The only thing that I thing you could improve on it is that the colors dont go all that well together. The body is purple, the shoulders are blue, and the helmet is red. When I say they are a particular color I only mean that parts of it are. Other than that I think it is flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.