• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DvO's/Kuhneghetz's texture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I made a model thread and an art thread of my own. So why not a texture thread, just for good practice of my texturing skills.

I will only show newer and/or unreleased stuffs.
Older skins I made earlier are just silly unprofessional dodge/burn/smudge textures.

Click on the button to view the WIPs.

Vampire Lord/Count/Sorceror/etc. - currently ON HOLD
attachment.php

First attempt to texture using brushes.

Made for Hive's Texturing Contest with the theme Racial Conversion (or something like that).
I initially called him Count Dracula (inspiration from the Castlevania's Dracula), but name got changed so people will not confuse him with Vlad III Dracul.

Ganon (A Link to the Past version) - currently ON HOLD
attachment.php

Zelda fans sure know Ganon (the demonic form of Ganondorf), and some will surely remember the old school version, where his skin was more blueish rather than dark gray'n greenish.

This was made for one of Hive's Texturing Contest with the theme Demonic. This skin is also an attempt to revise my older version of the Ganon skin (which looks horrible).
Only the head is complete.

Zerg Drone - finished and already released
skins_2329_screenshot.jpg

A custom skin by me for use with a custom model by Cavman.
It may not look 100% like the drone, but whatever.

Sonic the Hedgehog - finished and already released along with the model
22779d1202563879-sonic-adventure-warcraft-3-campaign-sonic-texture-new-viewer.jpg

A custom skin by me for use with a custom model by modler2.
I offered him to let me revise his version of the sonic skin (which looked very plain and blurry), and I've got a great result, making look very similar to the original Sonic. Though the unwrap was a hell to deal with, but I kept my calm and managed to finish the texture.

Codename: Guardian of the Sky - currently ON HOLD, but I might consider finish it when I have the time.
42680d1227836244-texturing-competition-11-wip.jpg

Skin was meant to be made for Hive's Texturing Contest with theme Opposite (but the contest got concluded). And I was aiming for Air vs. Ground (or Underground).

Since I haven't seen any released awesome custom Harpy Skins, I wanted to try out this one, even if wraps on some parts are messy.
Skin is in a very early state, as I haven't add any actual details yet.
For instance, I'll add more shading on her butt so it looks bigger. =)

Reading this is a MUST!!! said:
I will IGNORE posts that includes either the following:
- Requests.
- Asking how the progress is.
- Requests.
- Asking when/if the texture will be finished.
- Requests.
- Asking when/if the texture will be released for download.
- Requests.

- Suggestions for a new texture for me to make.
- Requests.
- Naruto.
- Requests.
- Requests.

So don't bother post these. This is NOT a request thread.

Attachments

• ganon_classic.jpg
    ganon_classic.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 354
  • Vampire.jpg
    Vampire.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.