- Jun 11, 2017
Call of the Swarm
Call of the Swarm
"Why do you want to remember the War of Shifting Sands?"
"Campaign inspired by the official Blizzard Entertainment campaign - Founding of Durotar.
Missions are presented in the form of "acts" and "subzones".
At the moment, Act 1 is ready."
To play campaign, use the LATEST version before Reforged.
Otherwise campaign probably dont work!
CAMPAIGN ARE MAKING ON 1.31.1 version (FROM JUNE 5 2019)
pps: I know that might sound weird, but currently it works propely on that version.
The story dates back to the creation of a single Black Empire that ruled Azeroth until the invasion of the Titans, who wanted to save her soul from the forces of the Abyss.
A protracted and bloody conflict led to the defeat of the forces of the Old Gods, and they themselves were imprisoned in dungeons, leaving their servants to observe and study them.
After the collapse of the Black Empire, the faceless General Kitix, who returned from a long hibernation, tried to revive its former greatness, but fell under the onslaught of the troll clans. The newly created empire cracked at the seams and broke up into 3 states: the northern Kingdom of Azjol-Nerub, the southern State of Manti'vess and the Kingdom of Az-Aqir with its capital in the city of Az-Aqir.
Throughout its history, the Kingdom of Az-Aqir did not know calm: after anxious years of collapse, a military coup took place, which began a long era of "Reorganization" of the state.
But today the junta's power has begun to fade: a quick conflict with neighboring Uldum has turned into an eternal war, the people are becoming poorer, the country is isolated from the outside world, and protests are suppressed with blood.
Will the state be able to survive?
Who will lead it?
You will have to answer these and many other questions.
FEEL THE OTHER SIDE
Call of the Swarm wants to tell the truth to those who have been branded evil.
Everyone knows that the winners write history.
But how was it really?
MAKE YOUR OWN FATE
Start your path from birth and choose your path:
- Do you want to be kind? No problem.
- You want to be a ruthless jealousy. Sure, not a problem!
- Maybe you want to rob the whole world or pick all kinds of locks? Who's stopping you ?!
WORLD ANSWER YOUR CALL
The world does not stand still - most NPCs react to you and your actions.
Talk to anyone, try to find out any rumors or gossip, look for information bit by bit, but remember - do not believe everything you hear.
DOZENS OF ITEMS
More than 70 artifacts and 20 items of other types that a hero can get in his game at the moment.
Some provide only simple stat bonuses, while others provide unique effects that will transform you.
CUSTOM BOSS FIGHTS
Fight the monsters that have flooded the caves under the Hive; find and eliminate the leaders of the bandit clans and clear the dungeons of the Capital; Break into the realm of the earth or go to the future - the deeper you dive into the campaign, the more interesting and stronger the bosses will be.
Many different tasks, ranging from storyline to local. And they are all traversed in different ways! The choices given to the player range from simple “Find and bring a beer keg and drink it with the quartermaster” to selective but small acts!
A must-have in every RPG campaign - your hero is transferred between maps, linking your progress in the campaign.
Sometimes you will be able to open additional tasks in the original map after passing others in a different zone.
|Heroglow (by assasin_lord)|
Silithid Devourer (by A.R. + Tank-Commander)
Faceless Cultists (by Sin'dorei300)
Ahn'Qiraj assets exported from WoW Vanilla
Many WoW models, exported from WoW Vanilla
Rain of Fire vol II
Silithid + Qiraji Unit models
|Button Manager (Used to create icons from WoW)||Day-Night Models|
Diablo 1 OST
World of Warcraft: Music & Ambience - Ahn'Qiraj
World of Warcraft: Music & Ambience - Silithus
The Last Guardian
Founding the Durotar
Kaizer + Kaiser
Guides from HIVE
Guides from XGM
"War of Shifting Sands"
Wowpedia: WoW Icons
BUG FIXES + BALANCE
BUG FIXES + BALANCE CHANGES
- Fixed a some strange situation when Xorrax speaks with Border Guard Captain;
- Fixed errors in item description;
- Probably fixed error with Pathfinder stage of "Deadly Hive Monsters"-quest, so Xorrax can properly kill air elemental;
- Fixed errors with items spelll
- Fixed disappering of player's units after some cinematics;
- Fixed some translation misspellings;
- Respawn time of all enemies in Hive'Zara were increased by 15-20%;
- Now felhunters use their mana for their spells;
- Added explanation to "Call Poisonclaw" spell to describe how Xorrax's level applies on Poisonclaw;
- Removed attacking wasp spawns from Sunken Grotto. Sad, but true;
- Now Hunter can attack air units, but wasps now considered as ground units;
- Corrected some Xorrax's hero spells, so they'd work properly;
- Manipulated with scaling of Xorrax and his colors, so specs looks different;
- Now quest "Lost Caravan" can be started after completing quest "Flashback";
- When Xorrax acquiries Qiraj Warlock, he recieves an updated hint;
- Now Doomguard and his demonic friends shouldn't attack neutral wanderers or flintscales;
- Fixed a bug, that occured when you failed to open a chest - now player can properly go out and try again;
- Fixed a bug with Wasps - now they should be attackable;
- Fixed a bug with Border Captain - now he should properly finish side quest "Deadend" without quotes from side quest "Flashback";
- Fixed a minor translation bugs in cinematic quotes;
- Fixed a item description bug in most runes;
- Fixed some items, whose doesn't have any effects but description says about having them;
- Fixed minor bugs in subzone "Downpour";
- Fixed some minor bugs related to hero specializations.
- Fixed a bug, that occured in Dowpour last phase - now player should properly pass throught first magic gate;
- Fixed a minor translation in items;
- Fixed a bug with "Dungeon Keeper" Hero - now he should have proper abilities;
- Fixed some minor errors in texts of "Downpour"-subzone;
- Removed some non-using recipies for "Alchemy Quest" in Downpour;
- Minor text fixing overall in campaign;
- Minor translation fixes in campaign overall;
- Added a ping for all notice boards, so player would have more interest to visit them;
- Replaced "Sunken Library" cobblestones with destructive stones in southern exit, so player could open another way to discover it.
This is translated version of my campaign (my nickname on XGM is Hush).
Current Released Version:
Next Content Version:
I'd appreciate any bug reports, suggestions and tips!
Write down them here or in campaign download page!