"Why do you want to remember the War of Shifting Sands?"
To play campaign, use the LATEST version before Reforged.
Otherwise campaign probably dont work!
CAMPAIGN ARE MAKING ON 1.31.1 version (FROM JUNE 5 2019)
pps: I know that might sound weird, but currently it works propely on that version.
The story dates back to the creation of a single Black Empire that ruled Azeroth until the invasion of the Titans, who wanted to save her soul from the forces of the Abyss.
A protracted and bloody conflict led to the defeat of the forces of the Old Gods, and they themselves were imprisoned in dungeons, leaving their servants to observe and study them.
After the collapse of the Black Empire, the faceless General Kitix, who returned from a long hibernation, tried to revive its former greatness, but fell under the onslaught of the troll clans. The newly created empire cracked at the seams and broke up into 3 states: the northern Kingdom of Azjol-Nerub, the southern State of Manti'vess and the Kingdom of Az-Aqir with its capital in the city of Az-Aqir.
Throughout its history, the Kingdom of Az-Aqir did not know calm: after anxious years of collapse, a military coup took place, which began a long era of "Reorganization" of the state.
But today the junta's power has begun to fade: a quick conflict with neighboring Uldum has turned into an eternal war, the people are becoming poorer, the country is isolated from the outside world, and protests are suppressed with blood.
Will the state be able to survive?
Who will lead it?
You will have to answer these and many other questions.
|Heroglow (by assasin_lord)|
Silithid Devourer (by A.R. + Tank-Commander)
Faceless Cultists (by Sin'dorei300)
Ahn'Qiraj assets exported from WoW Vanilla
Many WoW models, exported from WoW Vanilla
Rain of Fire vol II
Silithid + Qiraji Unit models
|Button Manager (Used to create icons from WoW)||Day-Night Models|
Diablo 1 OST
World of Warcraft: Music & Ambience - Ahn'Qiraj
World of Warcraft: Music & Ambience - Silithus
The Last Guardian
Founding the Durotar
Kaizer + Kaiser
Guides from HIVE
Guides from XGM
"War of Shifting Sands"
Wowpedia: WoW Icons
BUG FIXES + BALANCE
BUG FIXES + BALANCE CHANGES
- Fixed a some strange situation when Xorrax speaks with Border Guard Captain;
- Fixed errors in item description;
- Probably fixed error with Pathfinder stage of "Deadly Hive Monsters"-quest, so Xorrax can properly kill air elemental;
- Fixed errors with items spelll
- Fixed disappering of player's units after some cinematics;
- Fixed some translation misspellings;
- Respawn time of all enemies in Hive'Zara were increased by 15-20%;
- Now felhunters use their mana for their spells;
- Added explanation to "Call Poisonclaw" spell to describe how Xorrax's level applies on Poisonclaw;
- Removed attacking wasp spawns from Sunken Grotto. Sad, but true;
- Now Hunter can attack air units, but wasps now considered as ground units;
- Corrected some Xorrax's hero spells, so they'd work properly;
- Manipulated with scaling of Xorrax and his colors, so specs looks different;
- Now quest "Lost Caravan" can be started after completing quest "Flashback";
- When Xorrax acquiries Qiraj Warlock, he recieves an updated hint;
- Now Doomguard and his demonic friends shouldn't attack neutral wanderers or flintscales;
I'd appreciate any bug reports, suggestions and tips!