• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Swarm (v. 4.0)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: IcemanBo
Lately in the world of Warcraft 3....

"General, portals from other Dimensions are opening throughout the area and weird creatures are stepping in they is an abundance of them the are ENDLESS!!!!"
"General, what are your orders?"
What will you do now General?
This is your time to step in into a world that Zerg are starting to invade what will you do? ally with them? Attack? Retreat?
This is your time to command!
This unique map allows you to play Human Protoss and Zerg.
Command General Ventros, fight Sarah Kerrigan, slay Devastating Ultralisks, Use Tactical Strategies with new units and abilities.
Use Special Map based Cheats.
Channel Unique Powers and Powerful Heroes.
Now The Balance of the whole world is up to you, Do you accept the challenge?
This Game consists of a battalion of unique cheats, secrets and hidden powerups
Gameplay Screenshots"

Acid Regeneration Ability

attachment

Versions-
1.0)game uploaded:)
1.1)Added resources Caches
2.0)added Cinematic
3.0) lowered Difficulty,loosened terrain, hidden more caches,erased dominion base erased village
3.5)wider paths, fixed protoss popup, updated quest log

Credits-Tranquil-Mounted Royal Captain SuPa-Corrupter+Infestor
Weep-Arcane Missile Kimberly-Mutalisk Killst4r-Tassadar Massive Master-Stable
EdwardSwolenToe-Eye Beam -Grendel- FacelessOne MasterMind Fingolfin-Stalker Boogles-Channeling WillalMighty

Keywords:
Star Craft, Zerg, Protoss, Ventros.
Contents

The Swarm (v. 4.0) (Map)

Reviews
21:42, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: comment
Level 3
tnx allthough there are a couple of codes and secret heroes-(~spoiler~)

had any bugs?

And I had not enough wood to create a base so I just faught with all units I had and then once I've lost^

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
The Game is not mine. But what theme is that now: warcraft or starcraft?

For a campaign it has no telled story. Also you have changed just some models of the undeads to zergmodels.

Sorry to say it, but this is not enough for approving at the hive workshop.

Take a look to the [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/]tutorials[/self] of this site to improve your mappingskills.

Level 30
Actually my enemy takes the form of both warcraft and starcraft units, fighting my way for an expansion is just insane, it took me a lot of time to replenish and harvest resources, then the protoss quest keeps popping out those text messages and evaporates a long time which is bad.

The terrain is too tight, attacking kerrigan would be suicide since the road passing to her is just fit for a single peasant to pass, talk about invading with a bunch of dudes at her doorstep like that.

The bonus needs more work, the quest lines are weird and mostly this is just attack X and gain Y coordination.