• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Panikas TD v 4.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Last time i try to upload this. Just dont give me a rejection dated 3 months before i uploaded it plz. This is also my first official map:D

Panikas TD is a 7 player cooperative tower defense containing 8 different races. At lvl 16 you can combine 2 races to get an ultimate tower. I basically gave all units different spells so you dont have the classic world wide splash towers (although one race made by eBb has a shortage of spells).

The aim is to get to lvl 36 and beat Haze wich until recently was very hard to do, and if you get bored, you can play various mini games and earn some money on the side (the grey pig racing semms to be the most popular).

I also made a fancy terrain on the side (wich im very proud of) being the world you trying to save. There are also quite harmess secrets in the map of wich i will not reveal.

This was more of a learning map so you could say i ''leveled up'' doing it so some triggers might seem noobish, i also made it in roc because my cpu was being a bastard. Special thanks to eBb for making creeps and some towers. He also made the loading screen in paint!

I would also thank Nasrudin, alfredx_sotn and dickxunder for their models.

Changelog:

V3.73 - Replaced normal construct with summon. Now you wont get extra event units when player leaves. Also changed some ability names. Made a kicksystem and a "where to build text."

V3.76 Added Loading screen image and Prewiev image.

V3.8 Remade terrain, made new difficulty system, added lots of more tooltips, having more information about Dps, range and abilities. Also balanced some stuff and reduced lag. Changed green's spot for easier build. Added GrayPig racing and made a new fancy leaderboard. The terrain has been renewed for a fancy new look.

V4.0 Reduced Filesize, Made towers more pretty when it comes to projectiles, replaced some missile models for a cleaner creep. Also made an improved armor table.

Enjoy

P.S. Gotta ask, whats SP?:p

Keywords:
Panikas, TD, Masken, Tower, Defense
Contents

Panikas TD v 4.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:57, 27th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Fix description. Review of map on the way.

Edit: Why didn't you make SP allowed? In this kind of TDs it's a standard.

Edit@Masken: SP=Single Player xD

Last edited: