• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 : RoCEX - Development in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
As you may know, my latest project #RoCEX or " Reign of Chaos - Expanded & Enhanced " is still on-work today, and yes this will be a big one.

The main goal of the series is to combine the assets from both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne, and other assets from other games such as Starcraft, as well as adding new stuff and improve everything that i can make, but this project will need some time and i need some help from you! Yes, you're going to help me to create the most extensive and creative new content for my project! So if you join, pls PM me if you want, i will credited you here when you accept it. Thanks! #RoCEX

RoCEX Campaigns in progress :
  1. Prologue Campaign : Exodus of the Horde - TBA
  2. Human Campaign : The Scourge of Lordaeron (Completed) - The Scourge of Lordaeron (RoCEX)
  3. Undead Campaign : Path of the Damned - October
  4. Horde Campaign : The Invasion of Kalimdor - TBA
  5. Night Elf Campaign : Eternity's End - TBA
Update 1 : And oh i forgot to do this but, i will put up a beta test version of Undead Campaign this start of october, so please watch out for that!

Level 14
So you want to redo the campaigns?
Did you do the N1 priority thing: making all cinematics be skippable?
And what cool thing will it bring over the hosted campaign redoing project?
(you can look up for quenching which redoes WC3 reforged with better graphisms and redo the campaigns)

Level 8
So you want to redo the campaigns?
Did you do the N1 priority thing: making all cinematics be skippable?
And what cool thing will it bring over the hosted campaign redoing project?
(you can look up for quenching which redoes WC3 reforged with better graphisms and redo the campaigns)
Sorry, i don't have Reforged but i promised, this will be just like one in reforged, because it has enhance gameplay and yes i want to do skip every cinematics in the game (at least if you seeing a cinematic that not being skipped, please pm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.