• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(WIP) Warcraft 3 - RoC Expanded and Enhance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

WARCRAFT 3 RoCEX Devblog

So you may know i'm working on the completely enhanced and expanded campaign know as Reign of Chaos Expanded and Enhance (or RoCEX for short).

The plan is to use the inspiration from both Re-Reforged and The Chronicles of the Second War with retaining some of them classic feels from RoC.
As you already knew, Reign of Chaos has five campaigns, each of them with their own race (with 2 campaigns being to the orcs).

The concept is to add new units and building from the TFT expasion, adding new items (including Runes) and new abilities, and restore every (almost all) cinematics to re-feel the classic again.

Release dates :

The Scouge of LordaeronSeptember 9
Path of the DamnedSeptember 22
The Invasion of KalimdorTBA
Eternity's EndTBA

Oh yeah by the way, I also contributing some of my friends like @johnwar and @Ujimasa Hojo for this big project! (because this will be not a full series without them so yeah thanks again!) One last thing, i also put up a poll to choose what feature to added as well. That's it for now! thanks for reading. peace baby :)

As currently by making of this devblog, i'm working on The Invasion of Kalimdor campaign. I will put up the first half of the series starting next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.