• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Warcraft 3: Enhanced and Expanded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, people!

I'll like you to imform you that the development of Warcraft 3 Enhanced and Expanded series has officially ongoing again, and this time i need your help to make this thing happened.

Here's what i thinking, i decided to stop develop the series because i felt the campaign is a little bit of easy to make for all of them and lot of lack that i teach inside the World Editor itself. After months later, i decided to rebrand my name and rework the entire series from zero, again, but i'll be careful this time cause i change everything for a reforged styled-gameplay, and i'll set to launch the first part of the RoCEX series (which is The Scourge of Lordaeron) by the start of July.

Here's the new big changes in the all-new edition of the Enhanced and Expanded series:

• Built on the classic Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne (compatible only with versions 1.27a and 1.27b)
  • Make a separate series for both Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne (Meaning the two series will be named RoCEX and TFTEX respectively with planning to adding existing stuff from the RoCEX to the TFTEX, making much better for the series forward.)
  • Food limit increased to 150
  • Upkeep level increased to 80-130-150
  • Hero levels are now up to 15-20
  • Increasing the hero abilities by a level (Basic Hero Abilities - 4 Levels - 1,3,5,7/Ultimate Hero Abilties 2 Levels - 6,12)
  • Weapon upgrades increased
  • New custom units, buildings, and upgrades (as well adding existing stuff from The Frozen Throne)
  • Improving AI Scripts for computer players (for better competitive gameplay)
  • Make other difficulties better (in this instance, Hard mode will be much tougher and more challenging for classic players who already play the campaign in the original hard mode)
  • Improved cinematics and allow all the cutscenes to be skipped
  • Bug fixes, etc.

As of right now, i working on the human campaign and so far it's 40% done. The only problem i can't handle is if a load a custom ai script on chapter 5 then play it until the first group of zombies is killed, my game crashed right away after that. With that i focusing right now to how to fix to problem, So if you have an answer on this bug happened in the map (because i don't know how to debug ingame), then feel free to comment below and i will answer those frequently. Thank you so much for patience and i hope you having a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.