• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] WC3 : RoCEX | The Scouge of Lordaeron - Version 2.0 (The Definitive Update) Beta Test 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Okay! It's been a few months since i put out the original version of my first RoCEX campaign, but today i happy to announced the 2.0 version of Human Campaign!

This version includes :
  • Fully recreated the entire campaign from scratch
  • Added new units for humans, orcs and undead
  • Improved all of the AI (with exception for Chapter 5)
  • Rebalanced some upgrades and abilities based on the current Reforged updates
  • Improve some abilities (included with new upgrades and abilities)
  • and much more!

Well i can't show all of them, but if you want to play it, here it its below!
Notice : When you complete a chapter, your save file will move into version 2.0 and onwards which means if you have the old 1.0 version, delete the older version and download the latest version in order to play.

Thanks for reading! Please look out for version 2.0 soon.

Oh yeah and if you wondering why this is different from 1.0, take a look on those screenshots below and you will see the difference :

Snipaste_2021-10-16_11-33-59.png

Snipaste_2021-10-16_11-35-44.png

Snipaste_2021-10-16_11-36-00.png

Attachments

• RoCEX_Human.w3n
    4.7 MB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.