• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BossGengar's Model W.I.P Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Alright, redid the legs, and redid a few things.
I think this is the final product.
Final2.PNG

Level 14
Looks cool :)

If I were to nitpick it would just be the texture on the spikes on his shoulders, gauntlets, and left handed weapon (maybe boots too) they need to be different from the armor.

The shoulders are a different texture, but I get your drift still.

Would It be okay If I just changed the color a little bit on the parts you mentioned? In other words make them brighter or darker?

I just can't think of another texture that would "blend in" with the other stuff.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
As far as I know, there's absolutely no problem; insofar as the Author of the work you're using is OK with it.

We were just talking the other day about why no one seems to use the custom animation sets found on the Hive, and just constantly re-uses in-game animations; same argument could be said for geomerging.

Level 14
As far as I know, there's absolutely no problem; insofar as the Author of the work you're using is OK with it.

We were just talking the other day about why no one seems to use the custom animation sets found on the Hive, and just constantly re-uses in-game animations; same argument could be said for geomerging.

Thanks so much for the information, that's good to know.

The reason I asked because I was thinking of using Tauer's Orgrim Doomhammer's head for Thanos' since they look pretty similar.

I'll ask Tauer on his profile its okay, before I do anything else.

Thanks again!

Level 14
Since I'm getting kind of tired on working on Ganondorf I decided to piece together a brand new model.

This is the second stage of my Majora's Mask model.

In this form, the mask grows arms and legs, and a head with an eye.

In the game this boss is crazy, fast, and weird. So I'm going to try to capture that in the animations.

This shouldn't take too long, and once I'm done I'll go back to working on Ganondorf.

Capture.PNG

Level 14
I rather call him "Ganondorf". That's his true name. Ganon is his Demonform. I don't know why people tend to just call him Ganon.

Also:
Hyrule-Warriors-Ganondorf.jpg.webp
latest

Mostly because it’s an abbreviation, that was my intention when typing that. I forget that there actually IS a Ganon.

I’ll use those pictures as reference.

What wc3 units face matches closest to Ganondorf’s face proportions?

Level 30
Mostly because it’s an abbreviation, that was my intention when typing that. I forget that there actually IS a Ganon.

I’ll use those pictures as reference.

What wc3 units face matches closest to Ganondorf’s face proportions?

If you ask me: I would use the Villager's Face and add the good looking beard to it. Along with his crown.

Level 30
A mix in between. He’ll use the sword in alternate animations

How about like in Hyrule Warriors: He uses the Sword for his more brutal bloody attacks and his Sorcery for the rest of the undeserving Weaklings. When i think of Ganondorf with the Spirit of Demise within him i think this describes OoT Ganondorf the most.
You could give Ganondorf his Trident in his Alternate animations.

Level 14
How about like in Hyrule Warriors: He uses the Sword for his more brutal bloody attacks and his Sorcery for the rest of the undeserving Weaklings. When i think of Ganondorf with the Spirit of Demise within him i think this describes OoT Ganondorf the most.
You could give Ganondorf his Trident in his Alternate animations.

That sounds like a cooler idea. I'll make an effort to do that. I imagine his spell animations to make use of his sorcery.

The trident idea sounds cool too, I'll make a trident model just in case if I decide to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.