• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bob's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
BUMP!

Here is the Beta tech-tree for the 'first' race.

Special thanks to GF for the infantry.

Otherwise, all of the models were made by me. lol

Attachments

• Techtree.PNG
    Techtree.PNG
    199.7 KB · Views: 177
Level 31
Haha, nice vehicles and screenies. But why you hid the rightmost part of the interface? ;)

Well, Mechanical Man, once you work up some way to fix the rightmost part of the interface, I shall reveal it further. lol

Anyway, believe it or not, I am working on a custom skin. If it is any good, I will replace it with the poop texture.

Level 31
Dude, your unrelased models are fucking awesome. Really, I love them. Why don't you relase some of those beasts? D:

Well, for starters, they are for my project. But, even if I did want to release some, I couldn't. They don't fit the requirements of this site. I only added the features that I needed for the project. Not what this site wants.

Level 35
You could at least rework and relase the Sphinx. That tanks is awesome. I love the Stingray, the Venus, the Bear, the "Laser Beam shooting heavy tank", the "flying assault aircraft" (reminds me of the dropship in BF2142), the "double barreled heavy tank" and the AAA Turret. Seriously, dude, you gotta rework and relase some of those!! D:

Level 31
You could at least rework and relase the Sphinx. That tanks is awesome. I love the Stingray, the Venus, the Bear, the "Laser Beam shooting heavy tank", the "flying assault aircraft" (reminds me of the dropship in BF2142), the "double barreled heavy tank" and the AAA Turret. Seriously, dude, you gotta rework and relase some of those!! D:

Or I could just give them to you. I am not like GF and Callahan etc who don't ever release anything.

Just tell me which ones you want.

THIS IS ONLY FOR ZOMBIE2279! NO ONE ELSE MAY HAVE THEM! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.