• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Dragonson what versions do you have of those Assassin's Creed? I'm trying to get PS3 versions of the game.

To the people on the list. Am I removed? LOL...
Dragonson take all the time you need ok, and have a wonderful early Merry Christmas.

Level 4
Ahh, finally my turn.
3 months away and I return just on time, will you look at that?
And it seems the Dragon has not lost his bite aye? Good job on your latest work.

BTW is this the sig, avatar or both?

And ACR Single player on PC is called ACRSP (In ACR folder), on PS3 go to main menu of its automaticaly goes to MP and in the Xbox360 there is a problem, exit live and enter the game then re-enable live.

BTW Skyrim rocks, questlines a bit disappointing but since 2009 I did not made a single good mod for oblivion because... everything was made.

Anyway expect Zahav made mods on tesnexus(skyrimnexus) once the construction kit is out, this is gonna be epic!

Last edited:
Level 27
Arrite, finished Zahav's avatar.
Good to see Fable I still gets some love...

Level 21
Request Size: 120x120 Pixels
Request Text: Destruction of Azeroth
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Light, Gryphon instead of a dragon, Well try to make a gryphon claw instead of a dragon like you did...
Request Color Theme: Blue, Gold, and White
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5681/magespell1024.png

Just wondering if you are accepting this and can you remove my other request that kev has in the waiting list? I'm wanting this one more. (The Top one)
This is what I'm talking about:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1934159-post3651.html

Last edited:
Level 12
knowing this i can always make a little switchy switch with the links

my sleep/game/study schedule has been so fucked up my day cycle is rotating lol, staying up 1 hour later, sleeping out 1 hour later, feels like the days are never the same light time XD

Level 5
Request for a logo.

Size: (300x300 Pixels) ((is this size reasonable? i dont know much about pixels))

Text: (Chenzi420666 Master of The Twilight Void)

(Color of Text Blood Red with blood drops)

Text Location: (Chenzi420666=Top Center)(Master of THe Twilight Void=Middle Center)

Theme: (A royal purplish blackish void with blue and purple lightning all inside of a blood red vortex with two big voidwalker like eyes looking out from within the void)

Color Theme: (Blood Red, Royal Purple, Dark Blue, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver)

Border Color of Theme: (Metalic Gold)

im hoping that this request is not too much.

Level 27
AAAALRITE, i'm finally over with the whole christmas bungle. OR well, i've been home for a couple' days.
But eh, i've not been in the 'mental state' for doing art...
I have too many breaks, sorry...

But eh, i honestly cant remember whose request i was working on.
So, if you've answered a verification PM recently and havent gotten your request yet, send me a VM regarding it and i'l start working on your request immediately.

Level 21
Level 27
Arright, finally put the last touch on Stygian's request.
Please note that these map icons are not meant to be used in the size that they currently are, but i kept them in their current size so that you can modify them yourself. :p

Capital.png

CityMajor.png

CityMinor.png

Altar.png

PointofInterest.png

Cave.png

They arent quite as good as i hoped, but i'm happy with how they turned out considering i've never really worked with this kind of thing before.

Level 12
Holy #&$%! Those are really epic Dragon, thanks! Everytime I request something you make it dozen times more epic than I could have imagined it :D

Level 4
RE: Avatar

Arrite, finished Zahav's avatar.
Good to see Fable I still gets some love...

Damn dude that looks awesome.

I see that my sig got removed because of my inactiveness huh...
I blame myself I left Wc3 a year ago so I prob won't deserve anything from its community right?

Anyway thanks for the hard work, and like a fine wine you get better with age.

Edit:

I just wish that Fable was more high rated and that it would get a 4th game... sigh.

Anyway I have to thank you again and to see your latest work just gives an amature painter like me a chill.
I hope I could be as good as you but that will take time I do not have.

Anyway I'll come on later to see if that you post a replay that my sig was denied because of my inactivity.

Quick as shadow, light as darkness, heavy like the souless heart of the killer.
That is me. (Kojiro Sasaki, SW3).

Last edited:
Level 12
Damn dude that looks awesome.
:I just wish that Fable was more high rated and that it would get a 4th game... sigh.

I thought they already announced they were making Fable 4?
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-22-fable-4-release-date-2013

e's gonna put them on a map. ;)
'glad you liked them, btw. As i said i wanst really sure of the outcome.
This was a request i really enjoyed doing, btw, so if you guys have more of those DO say!

Yup, that :p
Glad you had fun while making it Dragon!

Level 4
Level 5
I would Like a Signature Created Thanks! I will Rep too :)
Request Size: Now this I am not sure. Just make it small enough to fit my Signature
Request Text: Final-Burn
Text Location: Just make it in the sig, somewhere where it can be seen
Request Theme: Volcanic, Fiery Theme
Request Color Theme: Red, Orange.
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Don't have any, just make it fiery

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Request Size: does not matter aslong its small enough so i can see the whole signature
Request Text: Darkgrom
Text Location: around middle
Request Theme: something with red lightings and left of the name i want smoe kind of evil glowing eyes (glowing is optinal)
Request Color Theme: (EX: Blue) red/black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:

you can base the lighting to look like xxdingoxx's its something like that i want

Level 12
Request Size: As long as it would be like this image's size.
Request Text: Eclipse ORPG, a Warcraft III orpg map
Text Location: Right Corner
Request Theme: Something astrological, stars, moons, eclipse, etc.
Request Color Theme: Black, blue, and anything that would fit the banner
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: None. You can choose what to use.

Thanks anyways, the banner would be appreciated.

Level 20
Yeah Dragonson seems to have abandoned ship for some time without any form of explanation. So who knows when or if he'll - ever - be back.
Are there any outstanding requests?
If people wish it, I'd be happy to finish off any outstanders, so this workshop can rest with a clean slate. I think he'd want that.

Level 16
Or maybe his private life has something more interesting right now and cant focus on this thread anymore ;)
Or maybe he's just lost interest in gamming overall :) it happens.
whatever the case, lets not be so negative, stay optimistic. I hope its a good reason.

Level 8
I am sad to say this but drag will probably NOT be coming back.
I've been in contact with him for the past months on LoL and he has just left hive.
without any particular reason.
he stopped his role-play and he stopped making sigs, so don't get your hopes up.
he's probably not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.