• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Country in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
If Wilders gets to power, there'll be muslim-gassing and stuff in no time. I don't really see the difference between his hating of muslims and Hitler's hating of jews.

I don't have to be a muslim to care what happens to them.

They both had a way of playing into the fears of the people, but Hitler had a deep hatred for the jews as a people, whereas Wilders is opposing Islam, the religion. Not going to discuss this further in this thread, but I think you're extremely short-sighted to make that comparison.

Also, its very hard to predict the implications of Wilders as prime minister. When Thatcher began her crusade in England against foreigners and the unions, centralized England, turned it into a police state, appealed to society's natural hierarchy and kept urging the English people to use their common sense, there were also comparisions with the nazi's imfamous gesundenes volksempfinden.

Eventually everything turned out ok. Better yet, Thatcher deserves a statue for turning Englands departed greatness into a second level world power.

But lets keep ontopic!

More than 99% of the people in the country do, I'd guess.
At the moment he's already saying terrible things and now he's got lots of other parties to please and a lot of laws in his way so he doesn't say/do everything he wants. Just imagine what he'd do if he managed to get absolute power for himself alone.

Anyway, as Bananahunt said, back on topic.

Level 4
More than 99% of the people in the country do, I'd guess.
At the moment he's already saying terrible things and now he's got lots of other parties to please and a lot of laws in his way so he doesn't say/do everything he wants. Just imagine what he'd do if he managed to get absolute power for himself alone.

Anyway, as Bananahunt said, back on topic.

In this country you can say anything you want, get back to playing with legos pls.

Level 14
I'm Swedish, and I love Finland (part from your language, it makes me nervous :p)
Here's one of the reasons why I love you guys:
finland-600x726.jpg

Remember, Swedish-people helped you during this war and I'm sure we would do it all again if we had too.

Lol, sorry for my comments about Sweden, i just hate when people say that you own our country.

Level 26
According to that survey, Japan is the healthiest country in the world. It seems their germophobia overpowers their stress and tendency to live in cramped spaces.

Level 34
According to that survey, Japan is the healthiest country in the world. It seems their germophobia overpowers their stress and tendency to live in cramped spaces.
"Japan’s health-insurance sys-tem covers everybody, including illegal aliens."
When you need that new kidney, you know where to go.

"An MRI scan of the neck region—routinely $1,400 or so in America—is $130 in Japan."

Of course that comes at a cost. Doctors have to work long hours, and are generally only middle class citizens.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

"Japan’s health-insurance sys-tem covers everybody, including illegal aliens."
When you need that new kidney, you know where to go.

"An MRI scan of the neck region—routinely $1,400 or so in America—is $130 in Japan."

Of course that comes at a cost. Doctors have to work long hours, and are generally only middle class citizens.

Who pays that though? 'cause that's honestly what matters. Last time I got an MRI scan it cost me absolutely nothing at all.

Level 13
Owned? It was Sweden who conquered Finland back in the days, not the opposite.

[Edit]

zsweeds.jpg

volvo_v50.jpg

43200591.jpg

9tpb2.jpg

How the fuck are any of these good reasons?

Yay Swedes are sluts yay!

Yay Swedes are materialistic yay!

Yay disgusting food yay!

Yay wait what are you really bragging about a massive network of petty thievery?

EDIT: On-topic, Norway sucks imo. I'm going to England ASAP - is that even on the chart?

EDIT2: Oh, there be six pages!

I am still flaming this guy because of the complete retardation apparent in his post.

Level 12
I'm going with Israel on-list, Lebanon off-list.

Yay Swedes are sluts yay!

Oh, oh, so basically every good looking Swedish girl with tight Country flag clothes on her must be slut?

I'm pretty sure you're only angry on him because you're against piracy or something.
I'm going to England ASAP - is that even on the chart?

He's pissed because the Swedish girl pic offended British girls imo.

I don't think it's appropriate to flame Linaze because he loves his Country.

Level 13
I think people are assuming that I'm into girls.

So let's murder your assumption and drop it in a ditch. I'm asexual.

Oh, oh, so basically every good looking Swedish girl with tight Country flag clothes on her must be slut?

Hate dignifying this with a response, but, uh, pretty much.

Level 13
From my knowledge with swedes, they all seem like very nice people. And I know a LOT of swedes. :p

Of course. I know quite a lot of Swedes personally myself. I don't have anything against Swedes in general. I just get pissed off when people promote things through retarded means.

Level 35
As long as its not:

America
Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan
North Korea
China
Russia

countries like that..

Any other country is "best". Its a matter of opinion.

Personally I hate america. :/

Obviously you have never been to Russia. The nomadic communist barbarian lifestyle said to be found there is merely the imaginary creation of your government.

China too is pretty much the same. In the past decades, you may have noticed how it became one of the leading countries of the world economy.

Level 22
Lol, no offense, but if that is what good looking swedish girls look like then I will stay here in Norway. :D

Aaaanyway, on-topic:
"Norway retains its status as the world’s most desirable place to live."
Ye, Norway has been crowned many times as the best place to live. So, I hereby declare Norway as the best country in the world. End of discussion :D

I'm asexual.
Prove it :D

Edit: Lolol

"The United Nation Development Programme (UNDP) released its 2009 Human Development Report, and ranked 182 countries in terms of the quality of life of their citizens, or the UN Human Development Index (HDI). The criteria included life expectancy, literacy rates, school enrollment, and the country's economy. Norway is ranked the first, followed by Australia and Iceland."

Status
Not open for further replies.