• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Two days later back in the Cornith plains... Todor:...I tell you the time has come for th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Two days later back in the Cornith plains...
Todor:...I tell you the time has come for the people of our once great kingdom to be free from the Falmirian masters and the green brutes!Imagine if you no longer had to pay such high taxes, or if you could sleep safely without worrying about the raider the knight slashing you while you sleep?Well I say no! We do not have to stand for this!
Peasant in gray:Me and my friends will gladly join you warrior!Death to the greenskins!

And so little by little,village by village Todor's army began to slowly grow...

Attachments

• 57609.png
    57609.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Level 7
Against king?Not quite...Moslty against the blasted orcs and the corruption in the empire.I could still be an ally.

Yet it is still better than standing around waiting for an orcish axe to cut my head off and burn my village, no I shall lose my life if I have to, but the great land of Conrith shall be purged!

Also 4 comments?Lol thats like a new record :D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.