• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The next day Todor decided he should go back to the farm already since such a big city is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The next day Todor decided he should go back to the farm already since such a big city is no place for a humble farmer like him.So one morning he left the city on foot and continued to walk north for a day untill he reached a moderate size village on the bank of the Great River still in the Falmirian Peninsula (you will probably see it on the map).Anyways at the tavern there he learned there was a ship that sail all across to the Onkled Duchy he lived in and the trip was supposingly cheap so when he finished his mug of ale he headed to the small docks where there were only 5 ships.There he saw a lone old sea dog standing at the pear gazing into the horizon.
Todor:Excuse me old man which of these ships goes to the Onkled Duchy?
Captain: Aye that would be mine *turns around and points at a big old ship and says* 12 gold peices.
Todor:To the Onkled Duchy?Only 12?Theres obviously a scam here.
Captain:Nope we leave in an hour with or without you traveler.
Todor:Fine I'll give you once we sail off.
*two hours later, 2nd pic*
Todor: Fuck i knew it was a scam -.-

And so our hero has to roll a slowly painful journey to the other side of the continent...

Attachments

• 54466.jpg
    54466.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 16
Level 7
Yea thanks making the paddles was the hardest part
Oh well atleast its abit safer than land travel...

Level 19
Very good job with the terrain here Trol, but you should remove the weapon from your model (If you don't know how to do it yourself TWH can do it for you. You will have to pay him one repzorz though). By the way, I just lost the game :b

Status
Not open for further replies.