• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Eight days after the battle at Highcliff, Todor finnaly arrived at his destination. A big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Eight days after the battle at Highcliff, Todor finnaly arrived at his destination. A big fort where a part of the king's profesional army (not your random armed peasant) was trained.It was in the central region of the continent one day to the north of Dunwall... There he showed his recommendation and was quickly accepted into the weekly recruits who were to train for 2 weeks then gratuate and be sent to the difrent parts of the land where they would apply the will of the king. Troughout the journey Todor had gaven up on the rebelion idea haunted by the ghosts of the people he lead."How could I lead a group of untrained peasants against a battleharden orcish army?Most of the soldiers didnt even get to scratch an orc,let alone kill one. And who was I to lead him?A simple peasant with a grand idea after eating too much wild mushrooms ! Those fourty four people were my responsibility... We must unite...we must fight and kill the orcs, I will serve this Falmirian King for the greater good of mankind!" He got rid of the special armor and put it in a den somewhere in the woods.Strangely he became weaker without it but every new soldier had to wear the universal footman armor. At arrival he only had his normal clothes and the horse.He got off and scared the horse into the wild,no longer needing it.
The two weeks passed quickly because every day was a challange.Todor preformed everything very good except archery (pic1) where he failed and horseback combat where he was a natural talent,infact he was the best for the year and maybe one of the top 10 to ever graduate. After the final event (pic 2) he got his document along with everyone,took an oath to safeguard the falmirian banner and to always be loyal to the king an said his goodbye to the drill sergant. Outside was the horse waiting for him,strangely saddled and everything...Todor looked at it confused and then said:"Well if you're so ambitious...lets go" He got on and rode slowly towards Whitestone...

Attachments

• 58010.jpg
    58010.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.