• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] One day after the incident,Khaled finnaly arrived at Ashenvale. -Looks like I found some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
One day after the incident,Khaled finnaly arrived at Ashenvale.
-Looks like I found some of those orcs that people were talking of,I see that this is not the lumber camp,I will take it too but first,I will become the leader of this orcs
Khaled enters the camp.
-What do you want,stranger?A grunt asks.
-I'm the warchief of a great clan that was destroyed,I am your master now!
-Huh?You gotta fight us first!
-I challenge all of you to a duel!
So,Khaled beats the grunts and he becomes their leader.Soon,the whole Ashenvale will obey him...

Attachments

• 30213.jpg
    30213.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 22
Level 14
Khaled, there is not much space in Ashenvale. The only space you could find is near the Burning Cave... But you gotta find it, and that's not easy. Otherwise, trolman reigns almost on everything...

Level 18
Go to your outland,the orcs here wont follow you,i gave them knowage and civilisation,they follow me and worship me as a god (along with the rest of the empire),they arent as stupid as those you met,now I give you the time to get out of the empire lands till tommorow or else I'll add your scull to my colection.

Level 17
You mean, Shandi will add his skull to your collection. She is the closest, after all.

Level 18
Im in ogrimmar and was about to post a pic fighting Ragnos but due to thuderstorm I had to shut down the pc,so i saved the map and turned of the PC directly from the powersource unfortionatly when I turned it back on the map couldnt be opened :(

Level 18
So you are evil then?Alright...Due to the fact that you try to guather a force for evil purpose and thret me,As the emperor and god of this land,I ban you Khaled from the empire,you have till tommorow to get out or you will be arrested,and not by those 3 orcs...

Level 14
Or you could meet me and get a small camp in Northrend (though I'm not Northrend's emperor, I am a Northborn, and you create a new Orc clan : Frost-Orcs...)

Level 14
You know I fly? You know I am in Felwood and I can get in Ashenvale, transport him with me and byee bye miss ameri...*no more fuel, falls*

Status
Not open for further replies.