• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Following the road an hour later,at the edge of the forest not that far from Falmir. *the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Following the road an hour later,at the edge of the forest not that far from Falmir.
*the convoy arrives to a small battlefield on the road where a bunch of still warm dead orcs*
Captain: Damn orcs are becoming braver every day, what were they doing this close to the capital?Oh well atleast the royal patrols still manage to do their job right.
Footman: Captain look that one there is moving!
*everyone gets off their horses and comes closer to take a look*
Captain: Bloody hell he is alive!
Todor: Then lets not hesitate and rid the world from one last horror!
Captain: Hold on boy, he's bearly scratched we can make a good profit out of this thing.
Footman: Slavery?But isnt that illegal sir?
Captain: Oh its just an orc, George. Nobody knew it was even born. I know someone ready to pay for this brute strenght. We all share the profits, deal?
Everyoneelse:Deal!
Captain:Okay now get the chains we're about 2 hours away from falmir, he wont slow us down that much.

*About 2 hours later at the Dren Plantation 10 minutes by horse alway from the outskirts of Falmir Capital City, our small group arrive at the front of the Deren Mannor where they are greeted by a servant.*

Servant: Oh no we already payed our tribute last week, go away we wont give you a single coin!
Captain:Oh no dont worry we arent here for that, I am Captain Walster from the Onkled duchy and Im here to talk buisness with mister Dren, call him he knows me.
Servant: Alright he will be here in a couple of minutes...

*356 secconds later*
Orvas Dern (not an elf so ignore the pointy ears,blame blizzard for lack of models also he's one of the richest not noble people) : Ah Captain Walster what brings you into my humble home.
Captain: Buisness as usual,we tought you might need another worker or the plantation.
Orvas:An orc! How... exotic. Seems to be wounded.
Captain: Bah those are just flesh scratches you know he'll be a good worker. Ninty Gold peices!
Orvas: The brew might not be strong enough to take effect or be too strong and kill him. 65 !
Captain: Oh come on do you know all the trouble we went trough to get it here and now you want it dirt cheap?
Orvas: Fine 80 gold is my last offer.
Captain: Glad we got things worked out.

And thats how the orc (am) got sold into slavery and the 5 men arrived with their ebony shipment on time.

Attachments

• 54108.jpg
    54108.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 20
Level 7
Oh well when i asked al if there were any slave markets he said no so I guessed the whole thing happened "under the table"

Level 17
Unless he is a hypnotist, I do not approve. They are nomadic, moving quickly enough to not be caught. They are too difficult to control (especially orcs, who have greater strength than humans). And they are a risk to the public. Bad move, I'd say.

Level 21
I really can't imagine orc slaves working chores in public, more like mining operations under high security, besides unarmed orcs can't that easily beat up heavily armored soldiers, unless they can in which case I ask why they didn't take over world. Though goblins on the other hand lack strength to resist. As for capture well nomads or not they clearly do attack human settlements which means they don't avoid humans that much and smart hunters could use their nature against them.

Level 17
So you're saying that there are masses of orcs working in mines under Falmiran watch? Armed with pickaxes? A group of them together? Despite orcs being dumb as door nails, they still recognize when they are being dominated, and it is a feeling that they resent (as they themselves are a race of dominance). As for not taking over the world, they very well could if a Khan could unite them, but a second one is yet to do so. I will be discussing this in full with Al, of course.

Level 7
Well its more of a special brew out of local easy to find herbs that keeps the orcs calm plus they are in chains and its a plantation so they arent given any tools to work with.

Plus orc slaves are very rare but valuable. And yes 80 gold is enough considering the brew might not have the wanted effect on him.

Level 23
Well, as I said when I discussed this matter with Trol, the orcs are rarely used as slaves, since they rather die then be slaves.
Special brew was a nice touch though. Explains how they manage to make orcs serve them.

Anyhow, not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.