• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] After entering the town,Todor gave his paperwork to the Sherif who was the right hand of t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
After entering the town,Todor gave his paperwork to the Sherif who was the right hand of the duke and commander of the army. Everything had worked out fine but our hero was told he has to live in the Barracks and that something important was going to happen tommrow.After setting up everything at his new home he had a few hours of free time,the sun was already about to set down and he remembered about Lomeng and the Dirty Mug.Just as the night had fallen he arrived and realised that the place really was named correctly.It was a big,run down,dirty,dusty place.Most of the floor was broken and the owner decided to save a few coins by not nailing the new planks to the floor, bloodstains were still noticable here and there.The bar was very dim even in brightest day it was hard to see without candlelight.The reputation of the staff and its clients was way more than rusty questionable and some of the services they provided were illegal in most parts of the kingdom.He opened the door and right away a thick smell of fermented fruit hit his nose causing him to wander wheather they clean the floors with the drinks they serve.Right away he noticed that Lomeng sitting at a table by the door, had already began drinking and trying to open a giant clam fresh of the fire.Todor qucikly sat down and joined in on the drinking refusing the clam because he had already eaten at the barracks.In the times when their mouths werent occupied with the bottles, a passionate discussion about pritty much everything was going on untill the topic was current events and Lomeng mentioned about the greed and questionable loyalty of Duke Onkled.He also said that there have been rumors of greenskins beeing sighted in the Highlands,the region famous for the lack of such creatures and that thats what the tommorow thing might be about.The night countinued and the boys had drank far beyon normal standarts having to "catch up on old times" ,hell back in the day the two represented 70% of the Rockfall Tavern's monthly income.Lomeng mentioned that he has to go back home to his wife who was not too found of her husband meeting his buddies which surprised Todor as he knew Lomeng was not someone who would get married but agreed that they would leave after they finish their last bottles.Halfway trough He asked his buddy something about "getting lonely as a man" , Lomeng understoon and he pointed towards the girl at the counter saying she'll charge lower knowing the protagonist was a friend of Lomeng's because she owed him a favour.It was around midnigh when they both got off,Lomeng whent towars the exit and Todor whent towards the counter. It was around four in the morning when Todor miraculously managed to get back to his bed in the barracks very tierd but also quite happy and pleased only hoping that whatever was going to happen tommorow,it would be in the afternoon...

Attachments

• 58441.png
    58441.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Level 21
Well how else do you expect them to end? Not with a nice chat over a tea and crumpets.

And yes very cool picture indeed, though I notice that you use a rather modern army system. In feudal age they didn't have generals or national armies and instead all that was handled by nobility (name varies depending of nation but usually its lord).

Level 18
Bah some orc probably goblin orc probably got lost or something...maybe...

Well its not really that modern,the "national army" are just like the roman legions and the leaders are mostly noblemen with ties to the king.

Level 21
Well depends of greenskins. And picture makers.

Yea but Romans didn't have Generals and commanders of army in their case would be consuls who were highest ranking magistrates... my head is at the moment full of history so best to ignore my comments... guess point was Falmir is Feudal kingdom not absolute monarchy or republic.

Level 18
Yeah the barman is Chuck Norris so what >>

Most humans cant tell the difrance between a goblin and an orc...

Yeah i know they didnt but a consul reminds me of playing dogeball in the first grade which is afterall a baby's game while general sounds honorable and mature.Also consoles had other tasks besides warfare...

Level 21
We aren't crazy to say anything bad about the barmen. More concerned about that fungus.

Sure they can tell the difference, its the height.

Well in Rome war was a great importance for the politician so everyone wanted to do it but yes there were no pure military leaders as magistrates preformed wide array of duties. Also general to me sounds very modern and is officer rank not a noble title.

Level 18
Local folklore has it that this bar is older than the citidel itself yet no one wants to do anything about it... i am also worried about the cheese melting from beeing to close to the candle...

But there are no greenskins in these mountains and very few of the people have an idea how they look like

But its still like a commander or something,i suppose its not the right title but my mind connects it with tactitian,will try avoiding things like that in the future,replaced General with Sherif

Level 18
Falling to the basement might be a hazard too, so are unwanted children but thats the risk

Stonclaw isnt a very popular place about them for the terrain weather and the once great human resistance,still greenskins tend to stay out of the mountains

yeah seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.